New here and looking for information and help with ECY

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

New here and looking for information and help with ECY

Hello everyone, came here by way of a friend. I'm 5"3' and today weighing in about 189.7 lbs. Im 25 and used to be a steady 150/160 when I was in H.S. I had fluctuated weight m second year of H.S. but brought it down when i first used metabolife. then it went off the market. I found my means of finding E (thermogenics something i forgot the name) but i would take in the AM before school at 7 am and another at 12pm. Then i'd go play sports; tennis then breakdance every other day. I knew about the ECA stacks before but never got around to do it becausee i would just take the E dosages every day. A week ago, sunday i started to do the ECY stack. Im familiar with Yohimbe and seem to have a tolerance to it. My dosages are:

first week:
    7am: 1* 25mg E sulfate- Bronkaid + 1* redline (because it had caffeine/yomhimbe hcl and takes away my jitters when i use it)
    Noon: same
    6PM: 1,000 mg acai berry capsule for appetite surpessing.

Now i'm on my 9th day and since sunday i've started
    7am: 2 bronkaid/1 redline dosage
    noon: 2 bronkaid/1 redline dosage
    6PM: 1000mg acai berry capsule

By sunday I will be upping the dosage to 3-1/3-1/3-1 (five hours apart starting at 5/6AM)

then i'll stop for 4-5 days. and start back up

Im starting to eat little portions of food. i don't eat processed/fast food because my stomach hates it. I eat home cooked meals. The first week i've eased it in and just rationed whatever I ate to as big as my palm, but i'd eat an apple once or twice that day as well. This week, i picked yesterday as a rest day and ate pad thai but was out most of the day so i ate twice yesteday maybe as big as both my palms put together.
    I also upped my h20 intake to 70 fl oz's each day as that helps with the jitters when doing the stack

Also i started to do very random sports/outdoor activites. Im trying to trick my body because tennis and breakdancing and football were my main activities... Now i just breakdance so i'm trying to use that as much to my advantage because of the many variations of movement/ROM and i like that. I'm trying to do that about 3 times a week for now as time constricts and up it later.

My goal is to be at 150/lean. I would like to lose most by oct/nov or even faster (who wouldn't). I found the ECY to be the cheapest way and heyy it worked out for me then yet i know i'd have to work harder now.

Is there ANY suggestions or little tid bits you would add to help me in losing this weight and getting back to a minor athletic form? any help appreciated!

ANY HELP PLS! =d
    Bee

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if you aren't doing resistance training ( weights ) you need to add that to your arsenal. it will help maintain muscle, increase insulin sensitivity and burn calories even after lifting.

second, cycle your calories. track them. eat more on some days, less on others - deliberately. a common thing to do is, on workout days, eat more. and alternate workout days with cardio days where you eat less. you could go so far as eating less carbs on those days to help with insulin sensitivity. better insulin sensitivity will yield better body composition. alpha lipoic acid is a cheap supp that helps in that area.

third, be more rigid with your meal plan. don't go by how you feel that day. leptin and ghrelin can be b8tches. they will tell you to eat when you shouldn't.

supplements are nice, but they won't do all the work. you need to create an environment for fatloss with your diet. if your diet is right, the supps will work.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

Thanks man, i didn't add weights cuz i wanted to do a lot of cardio. I'll add that to my routine. As well as your suggestion on calories i'll keep a close eye on it... I know right after i lift weights though, i get extreeeemely hungry. How do i supress that??? besides an appetite suppressor?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if you aren't doing resistance training ( weights ) you need to add that to your arsenal. it will help maintain muscle, increase insulin sensitivity and burn calories even after lifting.

second, cycle your calories. track them. eat more on some days, less on others - deliberately. a common thing to do is, on workout days, eat more. and alternate workout days with cardio days where you eat less. you could go so far as eating less carbs on those days to help with insulin sensitivity. better insulin sensitivity will yield better body composition. alpha lipoic acid is a cheap supp that helps in that area.

third, be more rigid with your meal plan. don't go by how you feel that day. leptin and ghrelin can be b8tches. they will tell you to eat when you shouldn't.

supplements are nice, but they won't do all the work. you need to create an environment for fatloss with your diet. if your diet is right, the supps will work.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. INFORMATION
    By MissWise in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:34 PM
  2. Information on m1d
    By crawbucky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:43 PM
  3. Need some information
    By Chet231 in forum Weight Loss