six packssss

123jake123z

Awards
My friend is paying me to help him trim down and get a visibly decent six pack..

his stats are :
20 yrs old.
5'8"
165 lbs

body fat around 15%,

I myself am in much better muscular shape and know that first and foremost he must burn the fat so his abs can show, I heard sprints are very effective here..
can anyone set him up with a 6-8 week plan to slim down and really make his abs "pop" ?

thanks,

T.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
so he is paying you and your asking us?
I would rec Rezolution from LG for help :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He is paying you and your asking us to set up his workout plan? Haha I try to look at the person and set his plan catering to his lagging body parts. I would start there then see what he is eating and consult him on his nutrition.

I really think you should research yourself since he is your friend and provide the best advice with an explanation of why he will benefit from it. I found giving them the background information will install trust and they will more then likely follow your lead.

Hope all goes well, post a before and after picture if you can.

123jake123z

Awards
damn you all lol.. :/
He wants me to give him the full deal, what to eat, when to eat, when to lift, what exercises and so forth..
The diet is gonna be the hardest to set up, can anyone help me with one? obviously low fat..

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of articles on BB.com you can read, it seems like you both are lost and need direction. People here can give you ideas but they will not type you everything you should know, for that you should go read some articles and expand your knowledge.

No easy way out to get the results you both want. Best of luck

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
high protien/high fat

low CARB

sprints/supersets/12hrs sleep every night

30 sec rest periods

cut out all grains

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. Green tea helps to get the metabolism going. Eat enough healthy fats. Intervall-training. Low carb intake, preferably none in the afternoon/evening.

Just some suggestions

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
awesome post... he is paying someone who doesnt know...

Ill give you the perfect fool proof plan but you would..... have to pay me!

oh lawd!

123jake123z

Awards
I posted this thread for a reason, to get help. Numb nuts please stop the hate.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I posted this thread for a reason, to get help. Numb nuts please stop the hate.
Sorry but you are asking us to do work you are being paid for... we are not your personal migrant workers... if you are getting paid - do your own damn work.

not hating, but your thread and your intention is kinda a d*ck move - taking money for something you know nothing about and expecting people to do it for you.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion is that you give him his money back so he can give it to someone who knows what the F they are talking about. my guess is this guy isn't really your friend, and so you don't mind taking his money.

if he was your friend, you wouldn't feel inclined to charge him for information. have you changed your physique using dietary principles and calibration ? why do you feel you are equipped/capable and therefore trustworthy to take this 'job'? simply put, why do you think you know what you're talking about?

giving free advice to someone is one thing. we all do this on anabolicminds. you can take it or leave it. but taking money for the service of guaranteeing results based on experience and knowledge of dietetics is something else.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
high protien/high fat

low CARB

sprints/supersets/12hrs sleep every night

30 sec rest periods

cut out all grains
lol 12 hours of sleep every night? if you have that much time to sleep you really, really need to re-evaluate your life.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol 12 hours of sleep every night? if you have that much time to sleep you really, really need to re-evaluate your life.
i dont- if i could, i would

but i barely manage to get 8

for fatloss, sleep is excellent.... you dont need to cop an additude either big guy

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont- if i could, i would

but i barely manage to get 8

for fatloss, sleep is excellent.... you dont need to cop an additude either big guy
fair enough

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Be like the personal trainer at my gym give them "honey pills" for fat loss.... Really he is giving them clen.... Yup you heard that right.... He literally does this.... He also accuses me of using steroids..... And this is when I cut.... He is a dumb mfer.... And should be fired and this is the reason I'm looking for a new gym....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
He is giving them clen on the sly and he still has a job???