Diet planning web site?
- 08-06-2004, 12:21 AM
- 08-06-2004, 12:36 AM
08-06-2004, 12:47 AM
08-06-2004, 03:38 AM
Fitday is extra cool b/c you can add your own foods and stuff, too, make fancy graphs. It's very nice.
08-06-2004, 07:36 AM
08-06-2004, 05:22 PM
08-06-2004, 05:26 PM
08-06-2004, 07:26 PM
the biggest pain in the ass is the loading all your info in isnt it? like protein shakes and such...
one other thing is it wont let you set your diet up for gaining or am i missing something
08-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Well--this is true! And the bodyweight/height scale they have is fu$#ED....I'm >13% bf @ 200, and it says I am substantially overweight?!
08-06-2004, 10:20 PM
remember this site is not exactly geared towards BB'ers. Gaining weight is not priority for Joe average in America, usually they use these types of services for losing weight and attempting to get to a reasonable physical state. They use a basic BMI chart, which in now way reflects obesity for most lifters or anyone with other than average muscle-to-fat ratios. Bottom line: I wouldn't exactly consider this a fault of the service, considering they are providing the service for everyone, not a specific target audience. I just use it for their diet calculator, easy way to get ratios and total cals
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:46 PM
- By toastynoodles in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2004, 08:51 PM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 12-27-2003, 11:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 05-19-2003, 05:46 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM