best diet for my goal right now

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%

best diet for my goal right now

The only diet that I've tried successfully was CKD, and I've done it many times. I got off of it a little more than two months ago because I had gotten Giardia while on it. I've gained back a little more than 10 lbs of the 25 I had lost. I like CKD because everytime i've done it before, my skin was much clearer, I never got cold or sinus infections like I always would while eating normal, and my vascularity was always great. However, the cons of it were low energy, strong carb cravings, moodiness, and I really did not like looking so flat all of the time.

My goal for right now is to cut just about 10-15 lbs of bodyfat, no time limit or anything. Would CKD be the best choice or would something like Lean Gains be better for my goal? Or what if I just ate clean, like no sugars, no high carbs or high fat, and did lots of HIIT cardio while running ECA stack? would that help me reach my goal? I've read that if you are carb sensitive than CKD is the best bet. So what's the best choice for dropping 10-15 lbs yet still having energy and not looking flat? anything? Anabolic Diet?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%

Food that should contain nutritious, high calorie foods. carbohydrate
    is also assential part for the weight gain. The diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown
    rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruits.
    Cavelery
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.97%

There isn't one diet that is going to be better than any other but there may be diets that work better for you. If you have had success using CKD but don't like the cravings, moodiness, etc. then why not try a carb cycling diet. One that I use is based on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm. You won't look as flat as CKD or have the cravings (as much) as you only have very low carbs 2 or 3 days a week.

There is a good thread on Lean Gains with plenty of information so take a look and see if you think it would suit you. Eating 2000+ calories in 8 hours isn't something that would work for me as I feel bloated and lethargic after eating large meals but if you enjoy eating large meals then it may be worth a try for a few weeks.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.85%

Weight loss can be something that need lots of endeavor to accomplish. Healthy and balanced weight reduction necessitates eating a well-balanced diet that provides sufficient energy to back up growth and day-to-day activity and drinking plenty of water to keep up a suitable state of hydration. Taking in much less fats (just like various meats, dairy products, and whole milk) plus more complex carbohydrate food (including bread, no/low-sugar cereal, and pasta), together with typical exercise activity, provides a better way for losing weight fast and maintaining reduced body weight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=135383
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.4%

I've had success with a paleo type diet, lean gains, and carb cycling. Nothing works for everyone though.
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JayRock View Post
    The only diet that I've tried successfully was CKD, and I've done it many times. I got off of it a little more than two months ago because I had gotten Giardia while on it. I've gained back a little more than 10 lbs of the 25 I had lost. I like CKD because everytime i've done it before, my skin was much clearer, I never got cold or sinus infections like I always would while eating normal, and my vascularity was always great. However, the cons of it were low energy, strong carb cravings, moodiness, and I really did not like looking so flat all of the time.

My goal for right now is to cut just about 10-15 lbs of bodyfat, no time limit or anything. Would CKD be the best choice or would something like Lean Gains be better for my goal? Or what if I just ate clean, like no sugars, no high carbs or high fat, and did lots of HIIT cardio while running ECA stack? would that help me reach my goal? I've read that if you are carb sensitive than CKD is the best bet. So what's the best choice for dropping 10-15 lbs yet still having energy and not looking flat? anything? Anabolic Diet?
    Realistically, part of the answer comes from where you are starting bodyfat % wise. If you are over 15%, then just plain ole caloric restriction will work and getting fancy with carb cycling, keto, lean gains, etc isn't too necessary. If you are trying go get much further below 15, then some of those MAY help but the difference is pretty individual. I get no benefit over a CKD vs a standard diet, and there is pretty limited scientific evidence that its any better at maintaining muscle mass than a plain caloric restriction diet. Being able to keep your performance and mood up is critical if you are trying to go below 10% bf as its not going to be fast no matter what you do.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. H-Drol Cycle diet and goal questions.
    By kyled427 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 06:04 PM
  3. MY goal
    By hobo12h in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM
  4. Need a Goal
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 05:45 PM
  5. new goal