PLEASE HELP !! Need advice !!!

GymFreak123

GymFreak123

Awards
All my life I have been fat, not huge just always had that chubby look! I'm a soli build and have potential to be big.

About 3 months ago I started weight training and have seen huge strength increases.

About 3 weeks ago I have started intense cardio workouts to try and tone myself up! I just can't seem to get rid of that fat around my chest, hips and stomach!!

I'm also on a strict diet which I will explain below !

Advice please? My current supp stack, diet and exercise routine below:

MONDAY:

Morning: cardio
Afternoon: chest and abs

TUESDAY:

Afternoon: back and calfs and abs

WEDNESDAY:

Afternoon: basketball training

THURSDAY:

Afternoon: legs and shoulders

FRIDAY:
morning : nill
Afternoon: biceps and triceps and abs

I take a whey protein before my cardio and after my weights.

I am taking Scivation novem as a pre workout.

DIET:

Brekky: protein shake before cardio then after I have 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk, And oatmeal with a small amount of sugar.

Snack: tuna can and a piece of fruit

Lunch: turkey samwhich with a bowl of salad

Dinner: usually a lean meat with salad.

Please any advice on getting lean an losing that stubborn fat please !!! N

TechBuddha

Awards
First off I am no expert. I would create a log of everything you eat. Make sure you record all the calories and macros. List out the number of grams of carbs, protein and fat. To lose the fat you usually need to get your carbs under control. Under 100 grams is a good place to shoot. Under 50 even better. Just a general guideline. Make sure you have a calorie deficit. Also look on the boards for guidelines for KETO dieting if you really want to kick start some weight loss.

Hope that helps in some way.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll list a few things that helped me

1. Mix up your cardio sessions. Try swimming, running, cycling, elliptical or sports.

The reason behind this is you're more likely to be engaged and not bored while doing cardio and as an end result you burn more calories. Also each activity burns calories at a different rate and have different effects on your metabolism. So combining all of these different activities within a workout program will stimulate a larger portion of fat loss to be made then sticking to fewer activities.

2. Perform Cardio in the morning and after workouts.

Performing cardio in the morning will wake you up, have you alert and focused on the rest of your day and stimulate your metabolism to start working sooner in the day. Performing stretching and cardio sessions after weight training is great for your body to relax tight muscles and has been considered golden for fat loss. I myself like to run Sprints in AM and elliptical after workouts.

3. HIIT Training

I'm sure your already familiar with this.

4. Drink at least a gallon of water a day.

I drink 2 gallons mixed with bcaa's per day

5. Motivation: Try to train with someone that likes to workout body parts you don't, or do more cardio then you for motivation.

I go into the gym and I pick the biggest guys there and I push myself to lift more then them with better form and not slam the weights down like they do. So far all my lifts went up because of this. Take it one step at a time first, I don't advise doing what I do here just yet.

6. Lastly be consistent.

If you need motivation make a log here in the training section and I'll follow it and try my best to keep you motivated.

If you have any questions or need any help feel free to PM me on here or any other site you see me. You can also find my log in the supplement log session under the TAKEOVER

GymFreak123

GymFreak123

Awards
Thank you so much everyone ! I'll try an keep an update of my loss