- 07-10-2011, 02:11 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Hi, I'm interested in taking HCG for weight loss help. I recently had 2 knee surgeries and face a long long road to recovery. As a result I am realizing that I am gaining weight due to being fairly sedentary coupled with muscular atrophy in my leg. I want to lose about 15lbs and was wondering if HCG is too extreme. Maybe instead of doing a full month I could do a shorter time? I know the results are sometimes huge and I don't need to lose 30+ lbs like some who take it.
- 07-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM