- 06-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Here is what I have so far for my recomp diet. I am currently 215 at about 13% BF. I am very sensitive to cars and adding bodyfat, but i also put on muscle easy. I will be doing D/C Training and Cardo/Abs on off days. I am trying to do the following with the diet:
1. Fasted cardio
2. No carbs and fat in the same meal
3. Only have carbs pre and post w/o.
Attached is a pic of my diet plan.
- 06-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Looks pretty good.. id drop the string cheese throw in natty pb switch the cottage cheese with your third meal... You have a good plan set up.. if you wanted to cut for summer, u could drop carbs a little more and do a keto diet looks like u would lean out pretty easy by your frame.. basically the same diet as me but my carbs are lower because i also store them easy! Good work.. What are your current supps?
- 06-02-2011, 04:43 PM
06-02-2011, 05:14 PM
sd/epi has been getting popular lately a bunch of my buddies running it getting some good strength gains and all lean mass.. how u dosing sd into epi and a 6week cycle im guessing?? You could throw some bcaas in the mix.. Sounds like u know wat ur doing so serm in pct? or hows it look?
06-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JayRock in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:31 AM
- By freakdego21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2010, 07:28 PM
- By GeekPoop in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:08 AM
- By tshaw024 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:29 PM
- By jd75 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 05:36 PM