new member with T3 question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%

new member with T3 question

First, a little about myself. Im a 40 yr old male, 5'7 190, 15% bf.

cycle history : hdrol, spawn, var/tbol, clen

My diet is clean eating roughly 2200 cals/day following 55/25/20. My training is simple; push ups, sit ups and pullups 3 times/week and cardio at medium intensity for 5-6 days/week for 30 min.

I am just looking to rid some major bf and keep tone for the summer.

I am currently running 50mg/var for 6-8 weeks ( day 8 today ) and will begin T3 in the next week. I have never ran T3 before but have decided to do so because I feel that it would work to my benefit at the present time.

My T3 dosage will be as follows : 50mcg for the first 4 days, then 75mcg for the next 4 days, then 100mcg for the next 12 days, then ramp down the same way. I have read that your thyroid naturally produces in the neighborhood of 25mcg of T3 so thats why I am starting with 50mcg.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%

bump
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Personally I wouldn't start at 50. I would start at 25. And then keep going up in 25mcg increments. That's how I always run T3. Also when you get to 75mcg and up, I have always preferred to split the dosages up into 2 or 3 throughout the day, usually in 6 hour increments is my personal preference.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.56%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Personally I wouldn't start at 50. I would start at 25. And then keep going up in 25mcg increments. That's how I always run T3. Also when you get to 75mcg and up, I have always preferred to split the dosages up into 2 or 3 throughout the day, usually in 6 hour increments is my personal preference.
    I agree, never having used T3 you should probably be a bit more conservative. I may even go with 12.5 mcgs for a few days and increase from there. Split dosage is the way to go. T3 can be nasty for some people if they don't react well for whatever reason. Keep a check on body temp and heart rate as opposed to baseline for you.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

is that username from Eureka??
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

**** also now carries a T3-PCT product that just arrived to help when you come off of the T3
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jackcarter View Post
    First, a little about myself. Im a 40 yr old male, 5'7 190, 15% bf.

cycle history : hdrol, spawn, var/tbol, clen

My diet is clean eating roughly 2200 cals/day following 55/25/20. My training is simple; push ups, sit ups and pullups 3 times/week and cardio at medium intensity for 5-6 days/week for 30 min.

I am just looking to rid some major bf and keep tone for the summer.

I am currently running 50mg/var for 6-8 weeks ( day 8 today ) and will begin T3 in the next week. I have never ran T3 before but have decided to do so because I feel that it would work to my benefit at the present time.

My T3 dosage will be as follows : 50mcg for the first 4 days, then 75mcg for the next 4 days, then 100mcg for the next 12 days, then ramp down the same way. I have read that your thyroid naturally produces in the neighborhood of 25mcg of T3 so thats why I am starting with 50mcg.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
    You got the idea right about every 4 days ramp up till you get to your desired dose.

BUT, start at 25, 4 days later 50, and so on. I don't like to go over 75 but that's just me. You'll have to feel it out for yourself.

Ramp down in the same fashion as well. And definitely check out T3 PCT at www.********************** Some rebound will occur and this product will definitely help with that.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is what I did w t3

Start at 50mcg. E3d I raised the dose by 10-20mcg until you get to 100-150. Stay there until you get the results you want and taper down in the same way you tapered up. Not supposed to run longer than 6-8 weeks if I recall
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%

I appreciate the help everyone!

I think to be on the safe side Ill start at 25 and go from there. If I split up the dose from then on will that have an effect on my sleep at night?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

Quote Originally Posted by jackcarter View Post
    I appreciate the help everyone!

I think to be on the safe side Ill start at 25 and go from there. If I split up the dose from then on will that have an effect on my sleep at night?
    some people it does...some it doesn't. Personally it does not affect my sleep. You will just have to find out for yourself basically.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%

Stay on the low side with it, there is no reason to go over 75 mcg, especially being on very little gear to fight catabolism. I have tried T-3 several times, and ran T-4 once. The stuff rips muscle off me, it flattens me out and eats my muscles. Personally I dont like it, but many have good results with it so give it a go
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    Stay on the low side with it, there is no reason to go over 75 mcg, especially being on very little gear to fight catabolism. I have tried T-3 several times, and ran T-4 once. The stuff rips muscle off me, it flattens me out and eats my muscles. Personally I dont like it, but many have good results with it so give it a go
    I agree, at 100mcg I felt very weak... 75mcg was a decent dose for me.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%

ok, how about this:

25 for the first 3 days, 50 for the next 3, then 75 for the next 12, then ramp down the same way giving me a total of 24 days.

or should I stay at 75 for longer?

everyone keeps telling me about muscle loss over and over but how about fat loss????

one guy states that I could lose up to 10lb of lbm??? if thats true then will I lose 10 lbs of fat as well??

how much fat loss can I count on considering that I have everything dialed in as far as training, diet, cardio, etc, within the period I am running T3 in?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:54 AM
  2. New Member with a (probably dumb) Question
    By sp447 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 02:01 AM
  3. New member!Information and question
    By bimbo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. Just Became A Gold Member Question??