Want to finally fill up the loose skin after Gyno Surgery...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71%

Want to finally fill up the loose skin after Gyno Surgery...

And my doc told me to wait 4 weeks before I work out again, which will be this Monday. Due to Accident I don't have a car, which means no Gym Membership or Job, but am hoping to have one sometime next week. Anyways I had a massive case of gyno and most of the swelling has seem to gone down, I don't know if waiting 4 weeks means I can go back and workout regularly or start light. I lost 85+ pounds and that's how I got the gyno + loose skin which I want to fill up. I want basically someone to help me get setup with diet/workout. I can show pics but I don't want to post them on here because before pics are embarrassing knowing what you guys look like and after pics still maybe graphic. So I'd also have to go on a cut considering in a little over a month I've gained 10-15 pounds from just sitting around doing nothing (don't know exactly how much as I don't know ho much I lost from lipo) I'm 18, 6'2" 191-194 right now, no muscle, and a lot of loose skin, how long would it take me to look somewhat normal? I basically want a shopping list for tomorrow, maybe I can get a gym membership by end of week, I won't take weekends off this time around (used to have cheat days on weekends) and I'll count two weeks left in July, hopefully losing 5-7 lbs I gained during surgery recovery, is this realistic? Was thinking of doing roids after surgery to help me, but now want to hold off as I want to fully recover and maybe then not even try because I'll probably get everyone of the side effects.

2. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.14%

Contact bobo for diet\training consultation - you will not regret it (that is if you are willing to go hardcore).
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71%

I'm 18 and can't afford him
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What is your body fat percentage? I have talked to this guy before and he is dedicated, he just aint got no money. (damn that was some bad english)
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

Here is an example of a good clean diet: Now there are a couple things that need editing, but there are a lot of good starting points in here.

Notice how the carbs in the diet are from oatmeal, brown rice, and stone ground whole wheat bread. Now these are not the best tasting carbs, but the point behind eating them is because they are low on the Glycemic Index. The glycemic index is a measure of how fast the carbohydrates enter your blood stream, and raise blood sugar. Now some may disagree with clean bulking as insulin is very anabolic and eating low gi carbs keeps insulin levels low and stable throughout the day. But if you have a tendency to gain fat, then eating a diet full of low gi carbs and fiber rich foods such as vegtables and salads is the best bet. Also it is overall more healthy than the alternative (this is definatly debatable as it seems all diets are relative). The best time to have high gi carbs is after your workout when your muscles are dying for their glycogen to be restored. This will boost insulin and shove those high gi carbs and protien into your muscles and not your fat stores. Now that is just a couple pointers in nutrition, I suggest reading more on the board and learning as much you can.

Meal 1 9:15am

Quaker Oats Cereal

1 cup 230 C 48 crb 6 p 2.5 f with out milk

270 C with ½ cup skim milk

Protein

Optimum 220 C 4 crb 44 p 4 f

Flax Oil
    1 tbsp 126 C 0 crb 0 p 14 f

Total 616 C 52 crb 50 p 20.5 f

Meal 2 1:20pm

Protein

Cytoplex 270 C 21 crb 41 p 2 f

Bread

3 slice 300 C 60 crb 15 p 0 f

Total 570 C 81 crb 56 p 2 f

Meal 3 4:00pm

Chicken

Lmn Ppr 360 C 6 crb 62 p 9 f

Brown rice

1/2 cup 300 C 64 crb 6 p 2 f

Salad

______________________________ ______________________________ __________

Total 660 C 70 crb 68 p 11 f

Meal 4 6:30pm post workout

Dextrose 300 C 75 crb

Protein

Total 520 C 79 crb 44 p 4 f

Meal 5 9:30pm
    Chicken

Lmn Ppr 360 C 6 crb 62 p 9 f

Brown rice

1/2 cup 300 C 64 crb 6 p 2 f

Salad

0 C

Total 660 C 70 crb 68 p 11 f

Meal 6 11:30pm

Protein

Flax Oil
    1 tbsp 126 C 0 crb 0 p 14 f

Total * 346 C ` 4 crb 44 p 18 f

Total Day: 3372 C 356 crb 330 p 66.5 f
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%

Hmmm?? having been back and forth over this issue myself in the last decade of my life.....loseing a HUGE amount of weight, than gaining, and now finally loseing again...I worried when I broke my foot and had surgery, although I did gain some, I know that muscle has memory ( thank god) and I am working hard to get where I was......My advice..... CAn you walk? if so start with that? walk for 20 mins 3-5 times a week, guessing from surgery you cant do any ab work, so forget that.......But really go out and buy some light dumb bells, do a "gym" work out at home......Anything at this point, is something.......so although you may not see results right away, give it time, your body is healing ( a hard thing to remember as I had to remember that and I only had foot surgery)........
    Looks like you have a sample diet...and well good luck
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

if you can't afford bobo's advice, you most definately cant afford a complete cycle of roids, and to be quite honest, YOU aren't ready for roids.

to me, you sound like a lazy ass. your looking for an easy way to a good body, liposuction...roids...why not try dieting and running. And don't start saying you couldnt do it b/c you were too out of shape, thats just not the case.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

JONES25, I'll diet you for nothin, iv'e corrently got 4 dudes just like you that i'm looking after. its a hobbie of mine, and i don't need the money.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The first step you have taken.. asking for help.. the next steps have to be yours.. There is not one of us here that can do the work in the gym for you and help you get where you want to be. There isn't any magic pill that will get you there either.. I know how much work it can be and is.. I just had surgery in December of a degerated disc and I couldn't do much except eat and now I am paying for it with the pain of having to really kick it diet wise and hitting the cardio. Now you have to get your mind focused on the task ahead and I mean really set your mind to it.. and you can do it..
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by porch monkey
    JONES25, I'll diet you for nothin, iv'e corrently got 4 dudes just like you that i'm looking after. its a hobbie of mine, and i don't need the money.
    There you go, take his offer
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.59%

Just curious, but what kind of scarring are you looking at with gyno surgery?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS wants to gear you up for the Super Bowl!
    By warbird01 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:23 AM
  2. Who Wants to See ULTIMA at the Planet?!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:02 PM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 03:28 PM
  5. New here just wanted to say whats up..!!
    By JKurz211 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:40 PM