fatloss topical

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
been on eca since february and i been off for 3 weeks now. lost a nice amount of fat but my chest seems a bit flabby. any good topicals for fatloss? i never used any but found a couple like lipoderm ultra, lipoderm-Y, eviscerate and lipoburn but not too many logs on em. anyone hav experience?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been on eca since february and i been off for 3 weeks now. lost a nice amount of fat but my chest seems a bit flabby. any good topicals for fatloss? i never used any but found a couple like lipoderm ultra, lipoderm-Y, eviscerate and lipoburn but not too many logs on em. anyone hav experience?
Remember that fat loss is primarily dependent on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, so have those factors right before adding in any supplements (including topicals) for it.

I've used quite a few:
* Avant Research Napalm - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99986-applied-nutriceuticals-recomps-4.html (post #107)
* LG Sciences LipoBURN - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosies-review-lipoburn.html
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/130062-rosies-review-dermatherm.html
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Eviscerate - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/133955-rosies-review-rpns.html
* Recomp Performance Nutrition Atomic Meltdown
* Primordial Performance DermaTherm Target
* Competitive Edge Labs Suppress-C
* Better Body Sports Liposolv - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139667-time-strip-female.html (post #22)
* Genomyx Eviscerate Smolder - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/164654-rosies-review-eviscerate.html#post2661963
* Taurus Nutrition 7-keto DHEA - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/167452-rosies-review-7-a.html#post2718039

The best available right now are 7-KE or Eviscerate. My personal favourite is 7-KE stacked with LipoBURN - which I am currently using right now.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
rosie ur freakin crazy, so many logs u hav done lol im leanin toward the the 7-ke since its a bit cheaper and found a couple more logs on it. im gonna take it next month though since im cycling off eca now. im still deciding when to use 7keto cuz i got a good 10-15lbs of fat i wanna lose till i get my 6pack in and the 7 is just for the loose fat on my luv handles and lower chest. on a low carb diet now, not keto just low carb around 50-70g/day and mostly from a wheat tortilla, brown rice and some veggies

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie ur freakin crazy, so many logs u hav done lol im leanin toward the the 7-ke since its a bit cheaper and found a couple more logs on it. im gonna take it next month though since im cycling off eca now. im still deciding when to use 7keto cuz i got a good 10-15lbs of fat i wanna lose till i get my 6pack in and the 7 is just for the loose fat on my luv handles and lower chest. on a low carb diet now, not keto just low carb around 50-70g/day and mostly from a wheat tortilla, brown rice and some veggies
LOL Not really - I've just kept an almost daily log since I joined the forums in February 2008 (just before I started working with Applied Nutriceuticals).

The 7-KE is a great product and you won't be disappointed. Pros are that it has no side effects (like the burn or water retention with Eviscerate), is a spray instead of a lotion, dries quickly, and does not come off onto clothes, etc.

Do know that you canNOT spot reduce fat, like you can't empty a pool of water from one side only (the levels drop equally over the pool).

I'm not an advocate of elimination or low carbohydrate diets, and if you've been doing that for a while you might want to change it up. I personally get the BEST results with 2-3 days a week at HIGHER than Maintenance (not counting calories or macronutrients) and the other 4-5 at either Maintenance or slightly less.

~Rosie~

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate is the best I have ever used.

Stagex

Stagex

Awards
use something that will raise your metabolism higher than ECA.

maybe clen or albu.
they are much more effective then ECA and have a longer half life.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol i cant do clen anymore. it just messes me up throughout the day and i dont sleep at all at night

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
should i be lifitn weights while cutting? all i usually do is cardio, abs and legs since i had my tendonitis and now my shoulders feel a lot better and i started liftin the other day again. would lifting be beneficial at all? i mean id do cardio everyday before my lift and abs 4-5 times a week still. also im goin back on ECA monday

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i be lifitn weights while cutting? all i usually do is cardio, abs and legs since i had my tendonitis and now my shoulders feel a lot better and i started liftin the other day again. would lifting be beneficial at all? i mean id do cardio everyday before my lift and abs 4-5 times a week still. also im goin back on ECA monday
Yes, you should be lifting weights if you want fat loss. RESISTANCE training is going to be far more effective for fat loss than cardio, and if you want fat loss, you're selling yourself out if you're NOT lifting weights!

Even with tendonitis, you should still be able to lift - just focus on NON-aggravating exercises.

It's NOT necessary to do abs 4-5 times a week - twice for ~100 reps each time is adequate enough.

Remember that your success in losing fat or not is going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION. Training is the second most important factor. Supplements are far down on the list.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LipoBURN - which I am currently using right now.

~Rosie~
"""Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it)."""

Hi Rosie - I dont understand your reference to the alcohol component - are you saying it enhances vascularity?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"""Other Effects: Vascularity after using LipoBURN was awesome (the alcohol in it)."""

Hi Rosie - I dont understand your reference to the alcohol component - are you saying it enhances vascularity?
Pretty striightforward. There is alcohol in the formula. Alcohol increases my vascularity; therefore LipoBURN enhances my vascularity, especially on application.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im lookin at taurus's new wycked. would this be beneficial to increase muscle vascularity while im liftin light? sorry for all the questions

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im lookin at taurus's new wycked. would this be beneficial to increase muscle vascularity while im liftin light? sorry for all the questions
I had reasonable vascularity when using it - nothing wow or anything. Whether or not it helps with vascularity is going to be dependent on the individual user and a few other factors.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym, did cardio and abs and was gonna throw in chest since i skipped yesterday but was dead tired after abs so i skipped. since i do 30-40min cardio before my workouts, can i take wyked right before i hit the treadmill so it can be in my system when i start liftin or will it be ineffective since i used the energy while i did cardio? im just always tired after cardio and become lazy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got back from the gym, did cardio and abs and was gonna throw in chest since i skipped yesterday but was dead tired after abs so i skipped. since i do 30-40min cardio before my workouts, can i take wyked right before i hit the treadmill so it can be in my system when i start liftin or will it be ineffective since i used the energy while i did cardio? im just always tired after cardio and become lazy
Remember that you don't have to "make up" sessions if you miss them, since it can affect your ability for other days. Unless it is essential, move on and do what you have to for that day and let it be.

Absolutely take Wyked pre-cardio. OR, since I personally have found dosing creatine ~60 minutes pre-resistance training to be the most effective for it, why not dose Wyked ~30 min pre-cardio - this gives you the best of both, since it will give you what you need for cardio AND resistance training. I use this timing with my Assault and get the best progress and results that way.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Remember that you don't have to "make up" sessions if you miss them, since it can affect your ability for other days. Unless it is essential, move on and do what you have to for that day and let it be.

Absolutely take Wyked pre-cardio. OR, since I personally have found dosing creatine ~60 minutes pre-resistance training to be the most effective for it, why not dose Wyked ~30 min pre-cardio - this gives you the best of both, since it will give you what you need for cardio AND resistance training. I use this timing with my Assault and get the best progress and results that way.

~Rosie~
awesome, buyin a tub now. wouldnt creatine bloat me up though? i hav like a tub from last year and it just bloated me up after a month of use and i just stopped taking it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, buyin a tub now. wouldnt creatine bloat me up though? i hav like a tub from last year and it just bloated me up after a month of use and i just stopped taking it
No worries :)

No - creatine will not bloat you up at all, since it holds water INTRAcellularly and NOT extracellularly. However, I am aware that some people complain of "bloating" when using creatine - highly likely this is because they are NOT hydrating themselves adequately, since not drinking enough water causes water retention (which could be mistaken for bloating).

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i got u, i have some creatine mono from last year, should i jump on it along with the wyked when it comes in? also, in ur opinion, when would u take creatine? i always did it preworkout but people are saying do it post workout or during

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got u, i have some creatine mono from last year, should i jump on it along with the wyked when it comes in? also, in ur opinion, when would u take creatine? i always did it preworkout but people are saying do it post workout or during
Wyked already contains creatine, so there is no need to use a separate creatine product with it. If you want to use a separate creatine product, use it on your non-training days - dose 2.5-5g first thing (or in the morning).

Re dosing/timing of creatine, you can do it pre-training, post-training, or pre AND post-training. I always found I got the best results using 2.5g ~60 minutes pre-training and 2.5g immediately post-training. However, since using Assault, I just use it pre-training - but I also 2-a-day trainings and use Assault before each of them.

If you're using a preworkout product that contains creatine, I recommend dosing it ~30 minutes pre-cardio and ~60 minutes pre-weights - that way you get the best effects you need for both sessions.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ill just stick with wyked. cant wait till it comes in, it shipped today :) i gotta stop takin my allergy medicine, i keep falling asleep at the gym

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
I'm taking a clen/yohimbe injectable. My problem area is my midsection, particularly lower abs. I have a 4 pack, but need to lose the extra fat below my belly button.

Anyway,do you think I should use the 7-Ke in conjunction with my clen/yohimbe mix for better results. 7-Ke is just keto right? I know keto and clen go well together.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking a clen/yohimbe injectable. My problem area is my midsection, particularly lower abs. I have a 4 pack, but need to lose the extra fat below my belly button.

Anyway,do you think I should use the 7-Ke in conjunction with my clen/yohimbe mix for better results. 7-Ke is just keto right? I know keto and clen go well together.
Make sure your NUTRITION is spot on for fat loss for YOU before anything else!

You could use the 7-KE as well, I guess. If what you're using right now is not working, then look at the primary determining factors of fat loss before at what supplements to add in.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
forsure Rose, thank u for all the help

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
oh also, when should i apply the 7keto? i shower every morning around 7-8am and workout around 1-3pm

injectable? never seen that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh also, when should i apply the 7keto? i shower every morning around 7-8am and workout around 1-3pm
Apply it post-shower. You can do it either in the morning, post-post-training shower, or pre-bed. I personally like to use it twice a day for best effects, at least eight hours apart.

~Rosie~

Evolution76

Evolution76

Awards
Neither have I. The UG lab was marketing the injectable fat burner for spot treatment. It's 40mcgs Clen/ 5 mg of Yohimbe per ML. It's definitely working, but I want to optimize the fat loss. Diet is good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I've never sweated 7-KE out - it dries fast and doesn't seem to get rewet like other topicals. If you're concerned about it, make sure you've had the 7-KE applied for at least 4-6 hours before using the wrap.

~Rosie~
ya ill pass 4-6 hours since i wake up early and hit the gym late noonish. i mean once its absorbed in its in ur system, right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya ill pass 4-6 hours since i wake up early and hit the gym late noonish. i mean once its absorbed in its in ur system, right?
Should be, yes. You can always apply it after your post-training shower as well, or pre-bed.

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im just gonna do it 6 or 7am and 8 or 9pm. just really hope the wrap wont sweat it out. i had a sample of amilean couple months back and applied it like an hour before the treadmill and put the wrap on. in like 10min of runnin, i never sweated so much on my waist. dont no if it sweat out the amilean though

bayboi

Awards
thanks alot for the link going to order some now should i stack the Eviscerate with something else for better results ? i read about CLEN but thats not on the site

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
I'm also trying to shred up my mid-section especially. I'm thinking of adding the 7-KE to my current ECA cycle to compliment it since i'm on my second week and havent seen any decent results yet, would it be beneficial to do this or since the ECA isnt yielding good results would this be even be worth it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Weight -209
Height - 5'10
Calorie intake - 1800-2000 daily
Weight Training 1 hour 5-6 times a week
Cardio Training 1 hour 3 Times a week

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks alot for the link going to order some now should i stack the Eviscerate with something else for better results ? i read about CLEN but thats not on the site
You can use Eviscerate if you want. Or look into 7KE by Taurus Nutrition (if there is any left). Or there is Eviscerate Smolder - a milder version of Eviscerate. Or LipoBURN from LG Sciences. So many topicals out there you could use.

If you do not know what Clen is, then I recommend staying away from it. if you want to know about it, research it, but ONLY research it - there is no need for you to use it.

Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are on target for fat loss FIRST, though, since these two factors will predominantly determine whether you are successful in it or not!

I'm also trying to shred up my mid-section especially. I'm thinking of adding the 7-KE to my current ECA cycle to compliment it since i'm on my second week and havent seen any decent results yet, would it be beneficial to do this or since the ECA isnt yielding good results would this be even be worth it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Weight -209
Height - 5'10
Calorie intake - 1800-2000 daily
Weight Training 1 hour 5-6 times a week
Cardio Training 1 hour 3 Times a week

If ECA is doing nothing for you, then I'd take a serious look at your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, since if your NUTRITION especially is targeted at fat loss for you, the you WILL be getting results!

1,800-2,000 calories a day is too low, even for fat loss for someone of your activity level - I have almost TWICE that even when aiming for fat loss, and I am almost HALF your size, albeit with a similar activity level. I recommend finding out what your MAINTENANCE calories are (there are plenty of calculations and equations out there that do this - the best factor in your age, sex, height, body mass, and activity level), and then for fat loss, anything up to ~50- calories less than Maintenance is deal for fat loss. However, adjust your nutrition on a weekly basis dependent on results.

Note that you do NOT need to be resistance training for an HOUR 5-6 times a week - 3-4 times is adequate enough, or for 30-45 minutes a session.

~Rosie~

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Ok thanks for the advise Rosie, I'll adjust some things around for the next 2 weeks to see if that yields some results

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advise Rosie, I'll adjust some things around for the next 2 weeks to see if that yields some results
No worries :) If you;re not getting the results you want, always ALWAYS look at your NUTRITION AND TRAINING FIRST to see what you're doing wrong and correct it; never look at supplementation unless your nutrition and training are perfectly set up for you for your goals!

~Rosie~

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Yup np, thats why i joined the forum, i knew somebody would give me a helpful different view and some ideas, the information you suggested on the maintance calculator showed me how completely off i am in my diet, the various ones i used indicate that my maintnance is between 2900 - 2985, so i have alot of tweeking to do lol, thanks again Rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup np, thats why i joined the forum, i knew somebody would give me a helpful different view and some ideas, the information you suggested on the maintance calculator showed me how completely off i am in my diet, the various ones i used indicate that my maintnance is between 2900 - 2985, so i have alot of tweeking to do lol, thanks again Rosie.
If you're not getting results, usually it's because of your NUTRITION - this is the most IMPORTANT factor in getting results, regardless of your goal.

No worries - I'd rather see you do it right than struggle for ages and get nowhere.

I really recommend getting yourself a trainer who can and will individualize a nutrition plan and training programme specific to YOUR goals and needs - if you're serious about your fitness and achieving your goals, and can't do those things for yourself, it's probably the best investment you can make, IMO.

~Rosie~