Benadryl/Diphenhydramine and Clenbuterol, does it work?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading back and forward about this for some time and I have a hard time coming to any conclusion, some says that it does work others don't.

I do not wish to discuss the use of Ketotifen, as we already know that it works :)

Can you help me out here? :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read a lot of logs where users have indicated that it's helped them. I'd go for it. For as cheap as it is, popping 50mg before bed for a week or 2 doesn't put you out much.

:cheers:

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much what I am thinking too. I have just bought a few bottles and I will run them for 1 week during my "off-week" then try to see how I react to the clenbuterol.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Alot of folks swear by the Benadryl. I think its 4 pills/ a day, 2 and 2 iirc

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Guess I will have to try it out for myself :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Benadryl will make me sleep like crap...

I take ZMA and Knockout every night before bedtime, sleep usually through the night until hte morning.

I decided to take a Benadryl along with that, was wide awake at 3 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep.

Is there anything that I can take that won't make me drowsy so I can pop during the day?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benadryl will make me sleep like crap...

I take ZMA and Knockout every night before bedtime, sleep usually through the night until hte morning.

I decided to take a Benadryl along with that, was wide awake at 3 in the morning and couldn't fall back asleep.

Is there anything that I can take that won't make me drowsy so I can pop during the day?
Man, that's crazy how things affect each of us differently. Benadryl hasn't had any adverse effects to my sleep at all; doesn't necessarily help it, either, though.

So it makes you sleep like crap but still makes you drowsy?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's crazy how things affect each of us differently. Benadryl hasn't had any adverse effects to my sleep at all; doesn't necessarily help it, either, though.

So it makes you sleep like crap but still makes you drowsy?
Makes me tired, drowsy and sleep, but once I fall asleep, few hours later I'm up up and away and can't fall back asleep.