Are veggies important when Bulking?
- 07-06-2004, 08:30 PM
- 07-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Veggies still have some things that multis don't, so you should try to get at least a little bit each day. I sympathize with you on the point of the difficulty of trying to eat high cals while eating veggies as well - sometimes it feels like my stomach just can't hold anymore. Try eating veggies that are really dense in vitamins. Alfalfa is especially good, because it contains natural digestive enzymes, which could help with bulking.
- 07-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By matthewmmcc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 05-27-2012, 05:36 AM
- By Fun2Train in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-17-2010, 02:40 PM
- By Romac in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2004, 09:48 PM
- By iisahillbilly in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 02-27-2003, 12:35 PM