ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK? - AnabolicMinds.com

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK?

  1. New Member
    biggerthantex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK?


    Wanting to get my body fat back down once again and looking for a good cutting stack. Any suggestions? If suggestion not post friendly emails accepted at ebro721@hotmail.com Thanks

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by biggerthantex View Post
    Wanting to get my body fat back down once again and looking for a good cutting stack. Any suggestions? If suggestion not post friendly emails accepted at ebro721@hotmail.com Thanks
    Going to say what I said in your other thread: There are many effective products and stacks out there that can be used for fat loss. Before you look at supplements, though, make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss for you, and I also recommend making sure you're under ~10% bodyfat before resorting to "fat burners", etc.

    If you want to see some of the stacks I have personally used and/or recommend, check out some of my logs.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Once you get your nutrition and training in check which I think you already do, here's some stacks I can recommend.
    There are proven to be very effective.

    Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium)

    Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,842
    Rep Power
    4334551

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
  5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alpha-T2 & Erase Stack

    ^My favorite.
  6. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    33853

    Reputation

    I know of a good search function that you could use...
  7. Senior Member
    urbanski's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1507

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I know of a good search function that you could use...
    its easier to start multiple threads looking to be 100% spoonfed than actually do some work...
  8. Banned
    jbray's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Once you get your nutrition and training in check which I think you already do, here's some stacks I can recommend.
    There are proven to be very effective.

    Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Alpha-T2, Titanium)

    Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units)
    can the erase and alpha-t2 and oxyelite be used with clen? or is that a bit overkill?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    can the erase and alpha-t2 and oxyelite be used with clen? or is that a bit overkill?
    OVERKILL. If you can't get results with Erase/Alpha-T2 or Erase/Alpha-T2/OEP, then you're doing something WRONG and need to reassess your NUTRITION AND TRAINING!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Banned
    jbray's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Thank you Rosie. I have the Clen, but I'm not sure if I want to continue the clen or use this erase,t-2,oep. My exercise routine is pretty good and as well as the nutrition. I just don't feel as if the Clen does much for me. So I will take ur advise and drop the clen and do the erase,t-2,oep stack.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbray View Post
    Thank you Rosie. I have the Clen, but I'm not sure if I want to continue the clen or use this erase,t-2,oep. My exercise routine is pretty good and as well as the nutrition. I just don't feel as if the Clen does much for me. So I will take ur advise and drop the clen and do the erase,t-2,oep stack.
    No worries

    You don't feel like Clen does anything for you

    No need to use Clen for fat loss, IMO - if your nutrition and training are as good as you say, you'll definitely get results using Erase/Alpha-T2/OEP (and should have using Clen!)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD CUTTING STACK
    By biggerthantex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 01:08 PM
  2. is this a good cutting stack?
    By sampson15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 06:27 PM
  3. Good cutting stack?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
  4. good cutting stack?
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in