Brown Adipose Tissue Heat Activator
    B-Phenylethylamine HCL
    N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine HCL
    R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL 150 mg *
    Free Fatty Acid Releasing Complex
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    1-Methylcaffeine 200 mg *
    *Daily value not established.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this product. A friend of mine used it with great results. Anyone else? A break down of the ingredients listed above and what they do would be great.

~Thanks

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

A buddy of mine gave me about half a bottle he had left over and I've used it in the past. I didn't notice much from it and didn't really feel a stim effect from it. I'm not saying it's not a decent product, but based on that, I wouldn't go out and buy it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

3. The regular Lipo 6 is better in my opinion and not to mention much cheaper. I'm a stim junkie and I couldn't get a buzz off taking 4 caps (3 caps is single dose) whereas 3 caps (2 caps is single dose) of Lipo 6 gets me stim'd up. But why not just go with an ECA stack for fat-burning and/or pre-workout?
    •   

4. Yes, ran 3 bottles in a row with maximum dosing.
    Ate my muscles alive...

Worst cut ever.

5. Why not try the new lipo 6 black ultra concentrate? I tried a sample of that the other day.....that $hit is serious. Might even be stronger than OEP.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Why not try the new lipo 6 black ultra concentrate? I tried a sample of that the other day.....that $hit is serious. Might even be stronger than OEP.
    Hmm...I was wondering about that since they're marketing it so hard. I normally take ECA so when I workout at night, I'll end up staying up til 4am! So, I need an OTC boost and may give this a try.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Hmm...I was wondering about that since they're marketing it so hard. I normally take ECA so when I workout at night, I'll end up staying up til 4am! So, I need an OTC boost and may give this a try.
    Seriously dude, give it a shot. Don't stack it with another fat burner. I did and it was so intense that I almost puked and even thought about calling in from work.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Seriously dude, give it a shot. Don't stack it with another fat burner. I did and it was so intense that I almost puked and even thought about calling in from work.
    LOL I'm a MAJOR stim junkie and on ECA year round so I don't think it would affect me too bad. But yeah, I think I might give a bottle a shot.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    LOL I'm a MAJOR stim junkie and on ECA year round so I don't think it would affect me too bad. But yeah, I think I might give a bottle a shot.
    I love ECA as well.
    Year around, do you still go on/off at all?
    Most I'd do is 2 weeks on/off, and it never lost its potency.

Reason I am asking is because I want to kick it back in. It just feels good, and sucks when I get off.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    I love ECA as well.
    Year around, do you still go on/off at all?
    Most I'd do is 2 weeks on/off, and it never lost its potency.

Reason I am asking is because I want to kick it back in. It just feels good, and sucks when I get off.
    Oh yeah, year round for pre-workout no doubt! I need it like a fiend needs their crack! I don't use ECA to cut, that's when clen and cyt come into play

11. Cool, I think I am going to throw it back into my routine just for the energy and appetite suppression.

Thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Well i took it with a serving of fat smack and one pill of tropinol and that was enough to make me want to vomit. I've seriously never felt that bad from stims and I tolerate stims VERY well (ie i stack fat burners, have done ECA, clen, etc)

13. I ran the original Lipo 6 a couple years back and had good results slimming down.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LIPO 6 BLACK
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. Lipo 6 black?
    By ammoarsenal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:58 PM
  3. Lipo 6 Black Log anyone interested
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24