Help with diet/training/supplements

1. Help with diet/training/supplements

Ordered following at NP:
    1xThe Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro)
    1x Alpha Lipoic Acid Caps (100 caps/300 mg)
    1xThe Fiery Inferno Combo (HEAT Stack & AMP)

I follow pretty good diet.ratios are as follows: p35% c45% f20%.
    Dont do weights but a small kettlebell program for
    Functional movements and endurance as well as training cardio at a min of 70% of my max HR for minimum of 40mins 4 days a week.

Still Have stubborn lower ab flab. Suggestions to lean out along with the above stacked recently purchased from NP? 165lbs and 5ft 10"

Looking to really shred up.if need be I can post my diet up but any thoughts?

2. sounds alright, the get up and go stack is great, i cant speak for the others as ive never used them. just remember consistancy is the key. if your still not seing results after a few weeks maybe change to 40% for protien and carbs.

3. Looks like you just need to throw in some weight training. It will kick your metabolism up a notch and hopefully get you to your goals.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    Looks like you just need to throw in some weight training. It will kick your metabolism up a notch and hopefully get you to your goals.
    Thanks,
    What would you recommend though? static like say concentration curls for biceps or compound movements i.e bench press (even though its a staple for any regime) but you get my drift?

Im sorta new to this and not sure about lifting. I used to gym it but because i stacked on "shatloads" of weights because of a poor diet and lots of supplements like over doing N.O Explode servings etc causing water retention, i strayed from weights and got stuck into running.

Just need upper body strength. I also have a fear of becoming "tight" again from doing weights. Ways to combat this?

Any other suggestions to help?

Many Thanks

5. 5% rule

Check your weight every week. If you lose weight (fat) keep it the same.
    If you don't, reduce calories by 5% or add 5 minutes more to your cardio sessions.
    Baby steps.

I love doing it this way because you can lose the weight whilst still eating as much as possible.

Similar Forum Threads

1. supplements for MMA training ?
    By mmacrazy in forum MMA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:49 PM
  2. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
  3. What supplements to take with this training regime
    By Random181 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13