Votes: 4 33.3%
  • else...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
Hi bros...I'm going to start my cutting phase and I'm thinking to add something to control estrogens...do you think it would be useful when cutting?should I get good results?

and which one is the best to use,ATD or Erase? or even something else, I accept suggestions :)

thank you very much!

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
never tried erase but ATD has a myriad of potential negative effects and made my libido go geriatric for a whlie... age/weight/bf%?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Give erase a shot, you will most likely not be disappointed at all.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well since erase has some cortisol lowering effects id give that a go but i do think ATD is one of the strongest estrogen reducers but i hear erase aint too shaby either

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi bros...I'm going to start my cutting phase and I'm thinking to add something to control estrogens...do you think it would be useful when cutting?should I get good results?

and which one is the best to use,ATD or Erase? or even something else, I accept suggestions :)

thank you very much!
I say Erase - simply because ATD is hormonal Ai and there is no need to go hormonal for fat losI, and it is not made any more (unless you can find somewhere to get it).

Erase has a myriad of benefits aside from controlling estrogen, from boosting testosterone to cortisol control to eliminating water retention, etc.

~Rosie~

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I mirror the erase comments - I would only lean towards ATD if you would be low dosing it...stuff is potent.

Superpippo

Superpippo

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your suggestions bros!

I am a typical ginoid,I used CEL formestane last summer,but I didn't see the results I hoped on my fat :(

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Inhibit-E by SNS is an ATD product,(and it's dirt cheap,) if you must go the ATD route. I just ordered some Erase, and hoping it lives up to the hype. I wasn't a fan of ATD products- and after hearing about the potential anti-androgen effects, it was pretty much a done deal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 19
Supplement Logs 1
Supplements 10
jason267 Anabolics 29
jason267 Cycle Logs 0