ECA + test booster?

hounded66

Awards
Hey yall, just wandering what people's thoughts are on takin them together. This isn't my first run with ECA, but this time Im just feelin drained ....like the ECA isn't workin the same and im not losing like ussual. Been cutting for over a month now. What would it hurt to throw a test booster in now that I have started cycling the ECA? and if so anyone have any preferances? I was thinking about running a natty booster. Not gonna make a real big difference, but it might do the trick.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey yall, just wandering what people's thoughts are on takin them together. This isn't my first run with ECA, but this time Im just feelin drained ....like the ECA isn't workin the same and im not losing like ussual. Been cutting for over a month now. What would it hurt to throw a test booster in now that I have started cycling the ECA? and if so anyone have any preferances? I was thinking about running a natty booster. Not gonna make a real big difference, but it might do the trick.
You're fine stacking a natural Testosterone booster with ECA, yes.

~Rosie~

hounded66

Awards
thanks for the quick rely. Have any recommendations for a good one out there? or if not any recommended doses?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks for the quick rely. Have any recommendations for a good one out there? or if not any recommended doses?
No worries :)

Everyone knows my recommendations:
* Erase
* FREE TEST
* Activate Xtreme (original - of you can find it)
* Sustain Alpha (topical)

IGF-2 though, a Growth Hormone AND testosterone booster is my first recommendation, though.

~Rosie~