ECA Stack help

stlrasmus88

Awards
I've read threw a bunch of older posts trying to get a guage on how exactly I need to set up an ECA stack. I've got my training in diet in order I just need help on the proper dosages. I work night shift an usually don't get up untill around 12 or 1 in the afternoon usually in bed by 3 or 4A.M.

So far this is what I have taking in from reading the older threads. One dose per day of the following for the first week and continue to up it to as many as 3x per day if needed following the first week or two. Is this right?

E - Bronkaid - 25mg per dose
C - 200mg per dose
A - 81mg baby aspirin per dose

Another question, do I need to take the Aspirin? I've heard you only need it if you are obese but wasn't sure. Also what times should I take this at?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
1) Drop the asprin
2) Don't buy bronkaid buy Primatene
3) Most people dose this 2-3x per day so if you are up for 16hours as specified above, take this when you wake up and again at 8pm

GridIron77

GridIron77

Awards
1) Drop the asprin
2) Don't buy bronkaid buy Primatene
3) Most people dose this 2-3x per day so if you are up for 16hours as specified above, take this when you wake up and again at 8pm
whats wrong with bronkaid? and by primatene do you mean the mist inhaler? i have both but i dont know which one to start on

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with bronkaid? and by primatene do you mean the mist inhaler? i have both but i dont know which one to start on
Bronkaid is ephedra sulfate not HCL so you get a standardized amount with the eph hcl in primatene. IN PILL FORM. The mist has no ephedra

GridIron77

GridIron77

Awards
Bronkaid is ephedra sulfate not HCL so you get a standardized amount with the eph hcl in primatene. IN PILL FORM. The mist has no ephedra
alright thanks. i can buy it the same way i buy the bronkaid?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you get primatene at cvs or walgreens?

GridIron77

GridIron77

Awards
CVS has generic (cvs brand) primatene
thanks. sorry for all the questions but two more. can i still take a fat burner while im taking eca or is that too much stims at once? and can i take 2 servings of bronkaid (its what i have and have to wait to buy primatene) at once?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
thanks. sorry for all the questions but two more. can i still take a fat burner while im taking eca or is that too much stims at once? and can i take 2 servings of bronkaid (its what i have and have to wait to buy primatene) at once?
Here is my recommendation take it as you will. Start out by taking one bronkaid and one caffiene (200mg) usually, twice a day. Asses your tolerance and make sure your heart isn't beating uncontrollably. Then maybe in a week if you feel comfortable take the fatburner in place of the caffiene and run one brokaid, if that feels good then the next week ramp up to 2 bronkaids and a fat burner. Right now im running 3 capsules of purus fat smack and 2 primatene tabs once a day.

hulk...smash

Awards
okay,i pickd up a box of each. planning on tryin my first stack soon. was wondering if anyone knows how many times you can buy it a month? is there a limit enforced ? im not worried they put me on a list when i bought it, just dont wanna look like an idiot...

jarcna

Awards
Good information...so primatene is the way to go? I did not know that. I was going to with the Bronkaid as well. So at CVS I can just ask for the generic of prmatene. I"m assuming its behind the counter.

How are your guys workouts looking? Can you lift heavy weights on this stack? Do you find your strength to decrease or stay about the same?

I'm assuming cardio is out?

I'm currently taking pre-workout stim (USP Jack3d) should I hold off on this until I assess my tolernence like you discussed in the previous posts?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt drop the aspirin. Thats bad advice IMO. E is killer on your blood pressure. I have mine checked every week at work at it gets insanely high by the end of a run. Aspirin helps to keep it in check, and theres no way Id run it without. Thats how people died from it, and why its banned (Well, part of the reason anyhow!).

Also, there is basically no difference in Bronkaid and Primatene, aside form the high costs of Prim. I threw up an academic study on the thread where the difference between E sulfate and E HCL is discussed. Its been tested at a body conversion of like .0002 % difference.. so basically none.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Good information...so primatene is the way to go? I did not know that. I was going to with the Bronkaid as well. So at CVS I can just ask for the generic of prmatene. I"m assuming its behind the counter.

How are your guys workouts looking? Can you lift heavy weights on this stack? Do you find your strength to decrease or stay about the same?

I'm assuming cardio is out?

I'm currently taking pre-workout stim (USP Jack3d) should I hold off on this until I assess my tolernence like you discussed in the previous posts?
Why would cardio be out?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Why would cardio be out?
I think the no cardio he means because of too much stress on your heart; You don't have to give up cardio but I wouldn't be going on 10m marathon runs or going through a hardcore spin class if I were you.

I would keep it to moderate; the ECA will already put your heart rate really up there (I would get mine to 150 - 190 with a bike ride or an eliptical slow motion, no need to push it any harder, don't see how going to the 200's would really benefit my weight loss)

So that would be my personal suggestion.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to handle yourself with kid's gloves when you're on ephedra.

I used to dose the old Ultimate Orange every morning and then go in for intense workouts - which included 40 minutes of cardio - balls out.

Had no problems - felt great. If you have problems doing cardio - you're doing way too much ephedra imo.

The kids who got in trouble and died with ephedra were WAY overdosing the stuff and taking it almost continuously.

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Yeah I would really want to use ECA stack for a pre cardio workout only.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I find it helps both cardio and lifting sessions....I only do 2 doses daily, though...3 and I can't sleep for shiznat

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I find it helps both cardio and lifting sessions....I only do 2 doses daily, though...3 and I can't sleep for shiznat
Depends when you dose. I get my first dose in at 6 am, second at 10 am, and third at 2 pm. It gives you plenty of time to slow down and be able to sleep.

ntornado

Awards
As a non US citizen who is in the States would I be able to pick up some Bronkaid without a US drivers license? Would an international drivers license work or passport? Thanks

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
IDK for the international license, I needed a license to buy bronkaid in Michigan, and that is because they keep track of purchased quantities based on your drivers license number.

So you may have a problem there.

tz69

Awards
what do you have to buy to do this stack ? I was going to do the animal cut but it sounds like this is better

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what do you have to buy to do this stack ? I was going to do the animal cut but it sounds like this is better
Everything you need to know about ECA is in that giant thread I posted above. Read the whole thing.

tz69

Awards
complete nutrition has some Eph pills are those better then the bronkaid

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
complete nutrition has some Eph pills are those better then the bronkaid
Highly doubt they are real ephedrine.

funkja

Awards
ive look all over town and NO one sells bronkaid / prim tabs (walgreens/dahls etc) only the mist. nearest CVS is 200 miles away.. where can i get E?! i ran ECA 20/200/80 back in college wrestling, coming up on my 2wk off of clen, might just have to go get a pimped out overpriced and not as effective stack from the store :(

ntornado

Awards
ive look all over town and NO one sells bronkaid / prim tabs (walgreens/dahls etc) only the mist. nearest CVS is 200 miles away.. where can i get E?! i ran ECA 20/200/80 back in college wrestling, coming up on my 2wk off of clen, might just have to go get a pimped out overpriced and not as effective stack from the store :(
From what I have seen they are sold at a lot of places. Do you know you actually have to ask at the counter for them and give your drivers license etc?

funkja

Awards
yeah, i called all the local walgreens and they said they no longer carry tabs because of the ephedra and only sell the mist. :(

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Have you called every pharmacy in town? Including the ones that are in the grocery stores? IN my town even the Costco pharmacy had it, although not the best price. My local walmart has it as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 20
r1ppedup Weight Loss 1
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 0