When to use ph in cut

Vwhite185

Awards
Hey guys, I took over a year and clean bulked from 165 to 197 and I think I did a great job. I'm now worried about losing all the precious muscle I put on when I go on my cut so i'm hiring a very well known nutrionist/personal trainer for workouts and diet. On top of this I also have havoc which I would like to run during my cut at a low dose four week cycle to help hold onto muscle. I chose havoc because I have side effects with some other ph's and have done a havoc cycle in the past without problems. At whAt point during my 3 month cut should I begin taking havoc. I would ask my trainer but I doubt he would give me any advice because his policy is "what you take is your business".

Thanks

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I would take it at the end imo. However long the cycle is, subtract it from your total amount of days on your diet, then start. For example, if its a 6 wk cycle, do what your trainer has you doing for the first 6 wks, then start epi for the last 6 wks. Ultimatly its up to you. Its all personal preference. I myself would follow trainers instructions for the 3 months and then run epi...but thats just me. Do what you feel works best for you.

HHHTheGame

Awards
There isn't a single PH out there meant to be used on any sort of cut. When you use PH's you need to fuel your body with MORE nutrients than you normally would. Cutting would be the opposite. I wouldn't worry about losing any significant amount of muscle as long as you're still hitting it hard in the gym. Save the PH for when you can pack on more muscle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There isn't a single PH out there meant to be used on any sort of cut. When you use PH's you need to fuel your body with MORE nutrients than you normally would. Cutting would be the opposite. I wouldn't worry about losing any significant amount of muscle as long as you're still hitting it hard in the gym. Save the PH for when you can pack on more muscle.
This is not necessarily true. Many people use PH's in a cut cycle all the time. The PH will help you keep your muscle and lose bodyfat while in a caloric defecit. While cutting with low calories it is downright difficult to hold on to all your muscle and strength.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
If you can, run test prop for your cut. I love it.