Diet Help

wti66stang

Awards
OK guys I need some help. I've come off of a bulking cycle and have gone up to 254 from about 225. The problem is I'm at 18.7% BF now. So I challenged my gf to a weight loss competition for 12 weeks. I wanna see if I can get back down to 225-230 and be in the 10-12% range.
My diet I was looking at had me sitting at 2500 cal/ day. 381 g of protein which makes up 61% of my diet. I was then thinking of doing 15% fat which would be 42g of fat. The other 598 cal would come from cards which would be 149g of carbs. I will be doing 4-6 days of cardio, more HIT style training, with a few heavy days thrown in a week to keep strength up. What do you guys think? What changes would you suggest?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys I need some help. I've come off of a bulking cycle and have gone up to 254 from about 225. The problem is I'm at 18.7% BF now. So I challenged my gf to a weight loss competition for 12 weeks. I wanna see if I can get back down to 225-230 and be in the 10-12% range.
My diet I was looking at had me sitting at 2500 cal/ day. 381 g of protein which makes up 61% of my diet. I was then thinking of doing 15% fat which would be 42g of fat. The other 598 cal would come from cards which would be 149g of carbs. I will be doing 4-6 days of cardio, more HIT style training, with a few heavy days thrown in a week to keep strength up. What do you guys think? What changes would you suggest?
Go to Walmart, and pick up a bottle of Alpha Lipoic Acid. Do some research on the supplement, and take it with all meals. It prevents fat storage, regulates blood sugar in a similar fasion to insulin, very powerful fat and water soluble anti-oxidant also. My single favorite supplement period.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd drop the protein a bit, and raise the fats. thats not quite enough for even normal health purposes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at least 20%. up to 30% isn't bad, so long as they are from healthy sources.