Weight Loss and Testosterone Levels
- 10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
- 10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Well I think it actually has to do with less fat to hold on to estrogen. The higher your T:E ratio is usually a good thing. But, while cutting you can actually drop T because of restricted calories and tough workouts.
10-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Fat cells involved in the production of estrogen. More fat, more estrogen which leads to holding more fat and water, a vicious cycle begins. But as mentioned above don't lower your calories too aggressively and eat suffecient healthy fats to prevent your test levels from plummeting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By darkblue1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 06-27-2008, 05:59 PM
- By FemBot in forum Female FitnessReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM
- By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:18 AM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:46 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-15-2005, 02:29 PM