Adderall and ECA Stack - Dangerous? - AnabolicMinds.com

Adderall and ECA Stack - Dangerous?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Adderall and ECA Stack - Dangerous?

I'm prescribed Adderall 10mg 2x daily for ADHD and I can't give that up because I need it for college/studying/testing. I'm hitting a plateau on weight loss here, and I'm experienced with fat burners and stimulants but when I was using them I was not taking Adderall. Would it be a good idea to start an ECA stack or a modified ECA stack while still taking Adderall? Any input would be helpful! Thanks

2. Advanced Member

Post up your diet...

I would NOT reccomend stacking adderall and ECA at all

You are just asking for heart troubles
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Try adderllin when you're not taking the ECA as it works on a different receptor.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Try adderllin when you're not taking the ECA as it works on a different receptor.
    Seriously? Did you just advise someone taking a prescription amphetamine to stack it with an OTC stim... not to mention with Piperine in the product?

I hope you yourself have good insurance.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Seriously? Did you just advise someone taking a prescription amphetamine to stack it with an OTC stim... not to mention with Piperine in the product?

mod edit: And you better read the rules because you are violating them.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saigh1vt View Post
    I'm prescribed Adderall 10mg 2x daily for ADHD and I can't give that up because I need it for college/studying/testing. I'm hitting a plateau on weight loss here, and I'm experienced with fat burners and stimulants but when I was using them I was not taking Adderall. Would it be a good idea to start an ECA stack or a modified ECA stack while still taking Adderall? Any input would be helpful! Thanks
    You should not be taking any additional stimulants with prescription stimulants. That would be terrible for your health.

If you'd like to add something else in your supplement regimine to help lose fat while also taking adderall you should ask your doctor what types of products are safe.

Do not take advice from anyone but a doctor when it comes to mixing prescriptions with supplements. A good doctor will do some research for you.

As for breaking your plateau, maybe changing something in your diet will work
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    Wrong sir, I am the owner of the supplement company of that name.
    No beef though bro.. I know you made an honest mistake.
    There's a log for my supp on this site. I also am the owner of acnetame which there is a log for as well bro.
    What? I cannot decipher your above post.

Did you advise him to take that product while taking adderall? He said ceasing Adderall was not an option.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Thanks guys for the input, I figured that adding ephedrine to an existing amphetamine would be harmful, but wasn't sure. I think some of the plateau has to do with the fact that I just quit smoking a week ago as well. So I'm just gonna amp up my workouts and stricten my diet.
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys for the input, I figured that adding ephedrine to an existing amphetamine would be harmful, but wasn't sure. I think some of the plateau has to do with the fact that I just quit smoking a week ago as well. So I'm just gonna amp up my workouts and stricten my diet.
    For sure...and great choice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Board Sponsor

Yeah, the smoking is it then. DO NOT take any advice you have read that advises you take an OTC stim.

Quitting smoking you will gain a few pounds, but after a while being quit they will drop off eventually. Of course this is anecdotal, so keep chugging and the plateau will break eventually.
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

This was my exact train of thought.
    Seriously? Like asking, "The stove is hot. Should I touch it?" lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.

that does NOT sound like a good idea at all. I mean, even if your healthy you're going to be pushing your body a bit too much
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adderall dangerous with a Test/EQ stack?
    By ScottieJizzle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:21 PM
  2. Dangerous to stack these?
    By SierraGT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:31 PM
  3. HGH and AdderaLL
    By rprimo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:16 AM
  4. Adderall...anybody take it?