Adderall and ECA Stack - Dangerous?

S

saigh1vt

Awards
I'm prescribed Adderall 10mg 2x daily for ADHD and I can't give that up because I need it for college/studying/testing. I'm hitting a plateau on weight loss here, and I'm experienced with fat burners and stimulants but when I was using them I was not taking Adderall. Would it be a good idea to start an ECA stack or a modified ECA stack while still taking Adderall? Any input would be helpful! Thanks

B

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Post up your diet...

I would NOT reccomend stacking adderall and ECA at all

You are just asking for heart troubles

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Try adderllin when you're not taking the ECA as it works on a different receptor.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try adderllin when you're not taking the ECA as it works on a different receptor.
Seriously? Did you just advise someone taking a prescription amphetamine to stack it with an OTC stim... not to mention with Piperine in the product?

I hope you yourself have good insurance.

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Seriously? Did you just advise someone taking a prescription amphetamine to stack it with an OTC stim... not to mention with Piperine in the product?

mod edit: And you better read the rules because you are violating them.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm prescribed Adderall 10mg 2x daily for ADHD and I can't give that up because I need it for college/studying/testing. I'm hitting a plateau on weight loss here, and I'm experienced with fat burners and stimulants but when I was using them I was not taking Adderall. Would it be a good idea to start an ECA stack or a modified ECA stack while still taking Adderall? Any input would be helpful! Thanks
You should not be taking any additional stimulants with prescription stimulants. That would be terrible for your health.

If you'd like to add something else in your supplement regimine to help lose fat while also taking adderall you should ask your doctor what types of products are safe.

Do not take advice from anyone but a doctor when it comes to mixing prescriptions with supplements. A good doctor will do some research for you.

As for breaking your plateau, maybe changing something in your diet will work

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong sir, I am the owner of the supplement company of that name.
No beef though bro.. I know you made an honest mistake.
needtobuildmuscle.net
There's a log for my supp on this site. I also am the owner of acnetame which there is a log for as well bro.
What? I cannot decipher your above post.

Did you advise him to take that product while taking adderall? He said ceasing Adderall was not an option.

S

saigh1vt

Awards
Thanks guys for the input, I figured that adding ephedrine to an existing amphetamine would be harmful, but wasn't sure. I think some of the plateau has to do with the fact that I just quit smoking a week ago as well. So I'm just gonna amp up my workouts and stricten my diet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys for the input, I figured that adding ephedrine to an existing amphetamine would be harmful, but wasn't sure. I think some of the plateau has to do with the fact that I just quit smoking a week ago as well. So I'm just gonna amp up my workouts and stricten my diet.
For sure...and great choice!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the smoking is it then. DO NOT take any advice you have read that advises you take an OTC stim.

Quitting smoking you will gain a few pounds, but after a while being quit they will drop off eventually. Of course this is anecdotal, so keep chugging and the plateau will break eventually.

P

purebred

This was my exact train of thought.
Seriously? Like asking, "The stove is hot. Should I touch it?" lol

T

TrainHard815

Awards
that does NOT sound like a good idea at all. I mean, even if your healthy you're going to be pushing your body a bit too much