How does my ECA stack+routine look like?

N

nightside1234

Awards
Hello everyone first off thank you for any comment or advice. Im currently starting my keto diet, pretty much all i eat is (eggs/tuna(without mayo), chicken break, green beans, sometimes steak/hamburger maybe twice a week for dinner) + 2 protein shakes(3g of carbs per serving) I was thinking of upping this to 3.

here is my scheduel

I AM also taking the "animal pack" multi-viet.

3-4 eggs+ tuna- 9:30 am
25 E + 200 C + 1 adult 81mg asprin + 1 fish oil - 10:00 am
Workout-lifting- 10:25 am
After workout shake- NOON
2-5 nap-
3-4 eggs+ tuna - 5:30
25 E + 200 C + 1 adult 81mg asprin + fish oil
Workout lifting+ running cardio- 6:30
After workout shake- 730

8:30-9:15 cardio-(swimming//running//biking)
930: can of tuna//green beans

15 minute stretch before bed.

Normal lifting consist of 3X12 or 4X10 each workout consist focusing on 1 body part.
1st workout: biceps/ triceps
2nd Chest
3rd Shoulders/ back
4th intest curcuit legs
5th back to biceps/triceps

This is my daily routine, every lifting is focused on a different body part, and every otherday I do a Circuit training lifting.(sparticus workout)

Stats:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 201

NOTE: today was my first time starting ECA, and NEVER before have i done benchpress, then Explode from the bench and start jumping around from a rush of energy, the entire workout I was pretty much running around! Only side effect is round house kicking walls down!!!!!!!

N

nightside1234

Awards
One question i forgot to add is how long are you suppose to run a ECA stack? how many weeks on and off?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
everything looks ok, i've ran the eca stack recently with good results. you're right about the energy... isn't it awesome?

i just did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
but if you're looking to run longer maybe do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, something like that

N

nightside1234

Awards
thanks barbell sounds good ill probly go 4 on 4 off cause it fits my changeup of workout better

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i lost count, im on month 3 or 4? idk
just split up the doses a little bit doesnt matter much

A

adamroya

Awards
hey, what ever works for you lol. the first "cycle" of ec i ran it lasted me about 3 weeks before the effects start going away lol