Cortisol Blocker with CKD diet help?
- 06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
- 07-01-2010, 06:04 PM
- 07-02-2010, 05:44 AM
As long as u're doing the refeed properly and not taking any adrenal / cortisol increasing substances (such as Caffeine) you should be fine imo...
You could add vitamin C in high doses (6000mg spread throughout the day).
Vitamin C in high doses is the only thing I use to minimize cortisol. I'm not sure about 11-Oxo and similar supps.
07-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss
The Best of the Best!
SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
07-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OhHaiDare in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:27 PM
- By Nate101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:20 AM
- By firewalker24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:26 PM
- By Lene28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:52 AM
- By In Hulk in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2007, 04:43 AM