Cortisol Blocker with CKD diet help?
- 06-29-2010, 05:59 PM
- 07-01-2010, 07:04 PM
- 07-02-2010, 06:44 AM
As long as u're doing the refeed properly and not taking any adrenal / cortisol increasing substances (such as Caffeine) you should be fine imo...
You could add vitamin C in high doses (6000mg spread throughout the day).
Vitamin C in high doses is the only thing I use to minimize cortisol. I'm not sure about 11-Oxo and similar supps.
07-06-2010, 01:28 PM
- 5'11" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Lean Xtreme - cortisol control and non-stim fat loss
The Best of the Best!
SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
07-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks will have to look into that
Similar Forum Threads
- By OhHaiDare in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:27 AM
- By Nate101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-04-2010, 06:20 AM
- By firewalker24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:26 PM
- By Lene28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 01:52 AM
- By In Hulk in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:43 AM