ECA Stack question

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about using Diamond Labs ECA 30+ (30/210/25) in order to loose some belly fat that hasn't gone away with the regular cardio/training/diet though the weight loss. So, with this in mind the issue of potential muscle catabolism came to my mind due to increased cortisol levels due to the high epinepherine levels, so what can I do to avoid that potential muscle catabolism while on this potent stack?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After about two weeks on , jump on an anti cortisol .

Broly

Awards
  • Established
What kind of anti cortisol? I want to keep myself away from hormonal related products, like 7oxo and other alike.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes of course, im talking something like lean xtreme, or supress-C if you like topicals. Technically they are "hormonal" as cortisol is a hormone, but they have no affect on FSH or LH.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
get yourself some bcaa's to take in before workout/cardio..

a study i read showed that stimulants like ephedrine increase the metabolism of glucocoritcoids and reduce their biological effects as well as plasma concentrations..

(clenbuterol actually possesses mild anabolic characteristcs)

therefore i wouldnt be too worried about catabolism if youre protein intake is high bro

muscle catabolism, that is

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to you both ;)
I'm new to this kind of components, there for I didn't knew that particularities about glucocorticoid metabolism, in which it actually lowers cortisol levels (very nice detail:D). About clenbuterol, I did heard that it might possess a mild anabolic effect, though I've alawys seen it folowed by something like "but this is on the horse study which might not apply to humans", but about the stimulants effect thats really nice new fact that you've told:D
So basicaly, and in real world terms, all I need to concern is the high protein/bcaa's intake while on this stack, right?
Deadaim, that's exactly the kind of hormonal products that I was talking about, since they do need to be used at key times and I don't know how far does go its potency, I'd like to stay around more natural stuff, but with what Bezoe told, I guess I'll be fine with just high protein diet;) but thanks for the input though:D
Another question, perhaps a bit silly to ask at this point but, how should the ECA stack be cycled and the daily dose should be taken in the morning or pwo?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
yea bro and keep high intensity cardio at a minimum.

ECA is usually run at 50mg E, 200 mg C, and aspirin is a baby aspirin every other day..

Refer to "Save your money, use ECA stack" thread under "weightloss", i believe, for more elaborate info