OEP/Alpha T2/7-KETO

  1. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    OEP/Alpha T2/7-KETO


    I've been taking 7-KETO for about a week, and started my OEP and Alpha T-2 stack this morning.

    I definitely FEEL it effecting me -- I feel a little warm, slightly sweaty actually, and I can feel that my heart rate has definitely gone up.

    I was expecting all of that, but the weird thing is that I've been ravenously hungry all day! I've been eating normally, but I'm just STARVING! I don't know if that's a coincidence or what, but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I assumed the OEP would be suppressive of the appetite.

    PS
    I'm going to add Dermatherm to this stack as well.

  2. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Hmmmm I wonder of the ramped-up thyroid effects are causing this!?
  3. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Hmmmm I wonder of the ramped-up thyroid effects are causing this!?
    No idea! I mean I probably should have waiting until tomorrow to post something, because I really only started the stack today and it might well be a coincidence.

    I do have to say though that the stim effect in the OEP is no joke. I definitely feel it. Although with other stims in the past I've built up a tolerance pretty quickly, so we'll see what happens with this one.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Im sure it's agreat product but Thyroid-type products make me eat non-stop. Keep us posted and good luck.
  5. Registered User
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Answers
    0


    7-keto makes me hungry as hell,and i would save it and run it when you are done with the Alpha T-2 as a Thyroid pct,even thou you don't need it with that.I think it would be pointless to run it at the same time,when you can run it after and reap more from it.
  6. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    7-keto makes me hungry as hell,and i would save it and run it when you are done with the Alpha T-2 as a Thyroid pct,even thou you don't need it with that.I think it would be pointless to run it at the same time,when you can run it after and reap more from it.
    Really? I thought it would make a good stack, but I haven't researched it except to read the original 7-KETO fat loss study.

    As to my appetite, I have noticed that I'm definitely eating less. I can go long stretches at work now without getting hungry. I'm still only taking 1 of each pill in the AM and 1 of each in the afternoon. OEP and AT-2 both say you can go up to 3, but so far that seems like overkill to me.

    I've dropped about 3 pounds so far -- hopefully most of that is fat!

    Oh, I'm also using Dermatherm topical from Primordial Performance.
  7. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    Really? I thought it would make a good stack, but I haven't researched it except to read the original 7-KETO fat loss study.

    As to my appetite, I have noticed that I'm definitely eating less. I can go long stretches at work now without getting hungry. I'm still only taking 1 of each pill in the AM and 1 of each in the afternoon. OEP and AT-2 both say you can go up to 3, but so far that seems like overkill to me.

    I've dropped about 3 pounds so far -- hopefully most of that is fat!

    Oh, I'm also using Dermatherm topical from Primordial Performance.
    oep is good but only as good as your diet. alpha t-2 i never tried, but Kelp is a wonderful thyroid supp. If your appetite increases that can be a good thing as you are burning calories by thermogenics.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Nice! Cant wait to see how you liked it 4 weeks from now
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Registered User
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    7-keto makes me hungry as hell,and i would save it and run it when you are done with the Alpha T-2 as a Thyroid pct,even thou you don't need it with that.I think it would be pointless to run it at the same time,when you can run it after and reap more from it.
    Agreed, run 7-keto after AT2 for PCT
  10. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Answers
    0


    "appetite increases" yeah with Alpha-T2 and OEP is for sure!!!!! and works wonders
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  11. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Agreed, run 7-keto after AT2 for PCT
    OK, I'll save it for afterwards then.
  12. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Nice! Cant wait to see how you liked it 4 weeks from now
    Just a question on Alpha T2: since methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor, does it need to be cycled or should Benedryl be added the way you need to do for Clen or ECA stacks? I know Clen hits the beta-2 receptor, not the beta-3, but I thought that Alpha T2 might down regulate the receptor in the same way that Clen and ephedrine do.

    Thanks!
  13. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    Just a question on Alpha T2: since methyl-synephrine works on the beta-3-adrenergic receptor, does it need to be cycled or should Benedryl be added the way you need to do for Clen or ECA stacks? I know Clen hits the beta-2 receptor, not the beta-3, but I thought that Alpha T2 might down regulate the receptor in the same way that Clen and ephedrine do.

    Thanks!
    Bump for reply from Nattydistaster....
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Sorry guys didnt see those posts!

    Receptor downregulation is a very very complex thing to understand and is often just "assumed for" for different receptors (androgen, beta, alpha, etc).

    Beta-2 receptor downregulation is very well documented, as well as noticed in the real world.

    Beta-3 receptor downregulation is not really noted in any studies, and I even found a few studies where beta-2 was downregulated and beta-3 was not.

    We tested users in taking JUST methyl-syn before we released the product, and they definitely felt it in full throttle for all 8 weeks that they took it with no adverse effects as the cycle progressed, or after ending the cycle.

    With all of that being said, I do not feel it is necessary to take benadryl, and I think 8 weeks should be your max "on" time of methyl-syn before cycling off
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    greaser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sorry guys didnt see those posts!

    Receptor downregulation is a very very complex thing to understand and is often just "assumed for" for different receptors (androgen, beta, alpha, etc).

    Beta-2 receptor downregulation is very well documented, as well as noticed in the real world.

    Beta-3 receptor downregulation is not really noted in any studies, and I even found a few studies where beta-2 was downregulated and beta-3 was not.

    We tested users in taking JUST methyl-syn before we released the product, and they definitely felt it in full throttle for all 8 weeks that they took it with no adverse effects as the cycle progressed, or after ending the cycle.

    With all of that being said, I do not feel it is necessary to take benadryl, and I think 8 weeks should be your max "on" time of methyl-syn before cycling off
    Thanks for the response!

    So I'll keep it to 8 week max (as it says on the bottle) and Benadryl isn't necessary. How much "off" time is required before running it again?
  16. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    I was thinking of adding DAA to this stack.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,113
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by greaser View Post
    Thanks for the response!

    So I'll keep it to 8 week max (as it says on the bottle) and Benadryl isn't necessary. How much "off" time is required before running it again?
    I would get at least 4 weeks. If youre on for 8, maybe 6 weeks off
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha-E(epi/tren) keto cut log
    By pitching101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM
  4. NOW Foods 7-Keto or 7-Keto MuscLean
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:58 AM
  5. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in