ok cut from 265 to 208 and stuck - AnabolicMinds.com

ok cut from 265 to 208 and stuck

1. New Member

ok cut from 265 to 208 and stuck

I didnt want to do it,I wanted to try and get to my goal(200)without using any thyroid sups.

Iv been stuck at 207-208 for about a month.

I do 70 min cardio a day and eat clean,Its stuck at 208 lol

ohh well,I started triactricol yesterday,I hate running this stuff,I swore I woulndt touch it again,but I cant take it anymore.

will report back.I sweated all night last night.I forgot how potant this stuff is.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Dont really know what your diet looks like but you don't need as many calories now as you did when you were heavier. So take a look at it and see if you can cut some cals. Impressive weight loss so far though!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

list diet, supplement, and training routine

we can help gauge from there as its important for us to see what youve done up until this point in order to further help your weight loss goal
    •   

4. New Member

It took me awhile guys,I did a long,I mean long time to drop this weight.The best part is I did it while adding alot of muscle and kept my strength up.

i would gage it with how many reps of 255-275 on my bench,once I couldnt do it 10 times I would up the calls and stay there and did alot of walking.

My friends made fun of me taking almost a year to get here,but my strength is up.The only problem now is my body got so used to my routine.

Im up to 75 min now and over 800 cals on the treadmil(thats everyday on an empty stom)basically 4 miles a day walking and lifting hard 4 days a week also.

its just frustrating that Im not losing anymore weight and iv been on eca for the last 3 weeks ect.

my diet is pro clean guys,like down to knowing what I will bench with how many carbs I eat.

today was day 2 on triac,felt warm all day and im at .35x2.I will weigh myself once a week,this stuff eats up all your glucose fast and the first 10 will most def be nutrients stored in me.
  5. New Member

ohhh almost forgot,I bulked up to 265 on dbols test and winny at the end lol.

forgot to add,pre triac morning temp(digital mouth temp)was 98

first morning after was 98.2
    yesterday was 98.4
    today was 98.8

so far so good,I wont get on the scale until im done my 2 week run
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

You still didn't post what your diet is. You need to know how many calories you are eating. I don't understand what you mean about your diet and bench. If you are worried about your bench going down and then add back some calories you are back tracking.

You have made some great progress so far, but like you said, your body is used to the routine and you need to do something different. You have to change your diet or your routine. Maybe change your cardio to more high intensity cardio or just add 2 days of high intensity cardio in addition to what you are currently doing. I would adjust your diet using calorie cycling. Drop a couple hundred on lifting days then about 5-600 on non lifting days. Keep your calorie levels fluctuating every few days up and down about 500 cals.

Post up your diet and training routine so we can help dig into this a bit more.
  7. New Member

I eat about 5 times a day and do cardio everyday and twice on tuesdays(my day off)I try to eat under 150 carbs on days i dont lift and I eat about 250-300 on days I lift(and do cardio after.

eating grilled chicken,steak,salads,tuna pretty much everyday with the occ carb up weekend.I stay right around 2200-2300 calls to keep my strenght the same.

What I did was a slow cut to keep as much muscle as possible,its just my body is so used to doing 4 miles a day now that I dont loose anymore weight.

today was 3rd day on triac and all my lifts were about 40% down,this stuff kills me everytime I take it.I already feel flat ect.

what I ment about eating and bench was,doing the 800+ calls on the treadmil and eating enough food to keep my bench at 10 reps.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

ever think about trying keto or just switching to another diet?
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You have to be more precise with your diet. Anybody can get as lean as they want with diet alone, provided it's done properly. Stall in fat loss is always due to diet mismanagement. How can you cut calories is you are ballparking. Often, and this is the mistake I see the most is a person kills their metablism be eating too little. 2200-2300 I think your ok but you haven't left yourself much wiggle room. Decrease calorie intake or increase cardio. You have to make constant adjustments when you start to stall.

Oh and don't rely too much on the scale, you could have higher lean mass than you thought.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. New Member

I think your right,I think Im actually adding mass and is the reason the scale isnt going down.
  11. New Member

got down to 204 and Im off the triac,5 days on and my lifts are down over 50%.Will see if the weight keeps coming down.

I never got to over 2mg so hopefully my tsh isnt that shut down.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    I eat about 5 times a day and do cardio everyday and twice on tuesdays(my day off)I try to eat under 150 carbs on days i dont lift and I eat about 250-300 on days I lift(and do cardio after.

eating grilled chicken,steak,salads,tuna pretty much everyday with the occ carb up weekend.I stay right around 2200-2300 calls to keep my strenght the same.

What I did was a slow cut to keep as much muscle as possible,its just my body is so used to doing 4 miles a day now that I dont loose anymore weight.

today was 3rd day on triac and all my lifts were about 40% down,this stuff kills me everytime I take it.I already feel flat ect.

what I ment about eating and bench was,doing the 800+ calls on the treadmil and eating enough food to keep my bench at 10 reps.
    You just need to play with your carbs a bit more. cycling them between training and off days is great but they are a bit too high in my opinion - especially if you have plateaued. When dropping your carbs a little you can slightly increase your protein and eat some extra green veggies. throw 1-2 20min HIIT cardio sessions in per week (on off days) and this should help your metabolism speed up and your weight keep coming off.

-Alex

Similar Forum Threads

1. please help. stuck at 173
    By R1balla in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Stuck!!!!!!!!!! please help!
    By TomR2424 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 09:33 PM
  3. STUCK! HELP!
    By petey7408 in forum Weight Loss