lose 20lbs by may 28

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a log. I am going to lose 20lbs by may 28. But this log is a little different as most of the weight cut will come from exercise as oppossed to a heavy low carb or calorie restriction type of cut. Actually weight loss wil probablly be about 15lbs and then another 5lbs of water. ( i have weigh ins dont' have to stay the - 20lbs.) I will be eating clean but the diet will contain calories and carbs to push through the work outs. these are High Intense Cardio workouts Heavy Bag, Hill Sprints, Mits, sparring etc. I just came off a 6 week cycle of epi/alpha one and my strength is where i need to be at the moment. Weights consist mainly of 1 exercise for strength and one for endurance per big muscle ie Flat Bench/Dips Deadlifts/Pull ups/ Leg presses/ Hindu Squats. If enough people show interest I will do a log it's approx 12 weeks which is enough time for a full camp.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1

ON my scale at home i was exactly 20lbs away from the weight limit. my fatburner is OEP which i have been using for a couple weeks with good results. Interested in seeing how the weight loss goes now that I am off Alpha One. Will probablly do one more 15-20min HIIT session on the treadmill than shadow boxing and stretching tonight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAy 2 down .8lbs i expect the weight loss the first week to come fast possibly 4-5lbs and then taper to about 1.5-2lbs per week that would be usual for my weight cut.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio 20min of HIIT ABS and Shadow Boxing Tonight. Will probablly also get another session in on the treadmill nice thing about having one at home is you can always find a little time to throw in some extra cardio.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did Chest and Triceps this morning. and then went back in for a round of cardio ending up doing 1hour with a mix of walking on an incline and HIIT. Was going to only do 30minutes but knowing I only have 12 weeks left kept pushing me to add 5 more minutes until i ended up at at 60 min instead of 30. I also did Chest and Tri's this morning. Chest was Strength with 5 rep max sets and then High Rep endurance on the triceps

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was Ab day followed my 25 min of steady state walking on an incline of 10 Muay Thai training later this afternoon.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
17lbs to go 2nd cardio session ending up going 65 minutes on the eliptical machine 5.5 miles a little over 600 calories then some more ab work

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
deadlifts, wide grip pulldowns and shrugs
1st cardio 30min interval training on the eliptical followed by 15min on the bicycle with hr in the fat burning zone

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Cardio 5 minutes warm up on treadmill incline at a 5 and then stretching and abs ball crunches, crunches feet on bench, and hanging reverse crunches followed my 40minutes of interval training on the treadmill. Man i felt like stopping at 15 minutes but i told myself this is my only shot and I can't lose in practice. Tonight i am with my Muay Thai Coach for probablly an hour or more. easy burn of 1000 calories today between both sessions. I'm ahead of schedule but i won't be letting that slow me down

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had extra energy after MT i went back and did another 20 min session of HIIT on the eliptical burned a little of 200 calories so that's 600+ calories on eliptical alone and over 2 hours of cardio today. i think i'll stay at 2 hours a day just to ensure i stay on track

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man are my shins bruised this morning i have a bruise on my right shin about thats about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide. Weight Cut is going good though i think today maybe just steady state at a lower hr to try and burn some fat. I started taking mhp expel last night to see where i am really at as far as weight loss and water weight. I will be on the expel till sunday. since start of this cut i am down 5lbs and was exactly 15lbs away after weighing in yesterday so I am happy so far.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in this morning after a weight cutting session and i'm only 13lbs away that's 7 lbs since the start weight is really coming off fast now OEP is great and ofcourse 2 hours of cardio a day helps

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in another 60minutes of ab work and stretching after this morning's cut and run and I got one of those extreme gym pull up bars so I've been doing pull ups and chinups all day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
starting 5am workouts this morning going to 3 a day workouts. Did Abs and 25 min of HIT on the Eliptical keeping HR between 85-90% MHR the whole time

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back day today did deadlifts and wide grip pulldowns followed by 65 minutes on the eliptical 600+ calories burned not including the weights. Will be doing Pull Ups, stretching and some more cardio not sure if sprints or bag work or both we'll see. I'm hoping to lose 3lbs this week with the addition of another workout per day. if I lose 3lbs then i will only have 10lbs to go with 10 weeks left and a pound a week will be easy. Weigh in on Saturday.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure if anybody is watching this log no feed back etc so if unless people are interested i'll go ahead and stop

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not sure if anybody is watching this log no feed back etc so if unless people are interested i'll go ahead and stop
I'm following :head: I just don't have much to add since I've never cut as aggressively as you are doing.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Wow you are training like a beast to shred the pounds off man good 4 u, i was curious as to what your daily food intake was like what your eating to be shedding pounds, are you tryn to consume more protein than normal to preserve muscle mass? any extra details you wanna add will be appreciated im very interested and inspired to tryout doing what your doing to cut pounds off also youve got another follower

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow you are training like a beast to shred the pounds off man good 4 u, i was curious as to what your daily food intake was like what your eating to be shedding pounds, are you tryn to consume more protein than normal to preserve muscle mass? any extra details you wanna add will be appreciated im very interested and inspired to tryout doing what your doing to cut pounds off also youve got another follower
MY diet is just real clean almost all my carbs come from brown rice except for post workout on weights day. egg whites, skinless chicken, 9 grain bread, brown rice, steak and ground beef. I cook in olive oil and get healthy fats from natty pb as well. since your into MMA maybe some detail on some of my workouts would help you.

1st am workout is usually around 5:30am and it's fasted cardio and stretching. I will do between 30-60 minutes depending on time. usuall slow eliptical or walking on the treadmill at an incline of 10

2nd workout is Muay Thai with my Trainer that consists of a couple rounds of jumping rope than we do a jumping jack/burpee routine that goes like this 10 jj/1 burpee than 10jj/2 burpees until you work your way up to 20 burpees i've been told if you can do one set all the way to 10 with out stopping you can go one 2 minute round. the routine is simple but I can go an hour on the elipitical with an avg hr of 85% and this still kills me. then ofcourse pad work heavy bag and technique and strategy.

Evening workout is more dynamic usually i'll do the burpee routine again followed my stretching and wind sprints. then I try and get in at least 200 thai kicks on each leg and after i'll hit the bike to keep my knees and hips lose.

Weights are M W F and I do one heavy and one light movement

Chest is Flat Bench and Incline Hammer
Back is Dead Lift and Widegrip pulldowns
Shoulders is Military Press only one exercise because I get so much shoulder work from all the punching
Shrugs for neck and traps.

I don't do too much leg work with all the cardio and kicking I do per day. I do alot of bodyweight squats. I was doing legpress and extensions but when my trainer said i need to up the kicks to a minimum of 200 a day each leg working up to 500 i switched out the weights.

I do abs 4 days a week and strectching a minimum of 20mins a day with 2 days a week dedicated to at least 45 minutes of stretching. I usually do sets of 50 jab/cross combos and try to do 10-20 sets of those a day so I get an addittional 500 to 1000 punches a day.

Hope this helps give you some insight

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yesterday morning weigh in down 2.5lbs from last saturday both weights taken am before working out or sauna so no water weight to account for. i always take weight pre sauna and after sauna because on weigh in day i know I will have been cutting water so i want to make sure my body is accustomed to dropping a few lbs via sweat if i have to.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have 21 days of PAL INCARNATE and Anabolic Edge that I will be starting tommorrow in addittion to my 25 mgs of ATD This will get me right about to my next cycle after incarnate and ae i will start preloading my hawthorne berry and milk thistle. i hope to be down another 5-6lbs my then. in 19days i'm down about 7lbs of "real weight" and 10lbs if you include water weight so far so good. but i'm really going to try and up the intensity of the workouts with less than 10 weeks to go

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What effects are you looking for from the Incarnate. The reason I'm asking is that it takes BA about 20-30 days show performance enhancement in the gym for me. I get a slight improvement with rest between sets and slight improved tolerance to cardio. But the results come from day 25-50, not really before that. I'm wondering if 21 days will have any effect at all :think:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What effects are you looking for from the Incarnate. The reason I'm asking is that it takes BA about 20-30 days show performance enhancement in the gym for me. I get a slight improvement with rest between sets and slight improved tolerance to cardio. But the results come from day 25-50, not really before that. I'm wondering if 21 days will have any effect at all :think:
Incarnate is mainly for the joints from me the endurance from ananbolic edge i usually start to feel in about a week from past experience so 3 weeks is ok.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incarnate is mainly for the joints
It should help then. For me, maybe 5 days or so for the cissus to make a little difference. Have you ever tried VPX glucosacream? Man that stuff is great for little aches and pains, way outperformed cissus for me.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
MY diet is just real clean almost all my carbs come from brown rice except for post workout on weights day. egg whites, skinless chicken, 9 grain bread, brown rice, steak and ground beef. I cook in olive oil and get healthy fats from natty pb as well. since your into MMA maybe some detail on some of my workouts would help you.

1st am workout is usually around 5:30am and it's fasted cardio and stretching. I will do between 30-60 minutes depending on time. usuall slow eliptical or walking on the treadmill at an incline of 10

2nd workout is Muay Thai with my Trainer that consists of a couple rounds of jumping rope than we do a jumping jack/burpee routine that goes like this 10 jj/1 burpee than 10jj/2 burpees until you work your way up to 20 burpees i've been told if you can do one set all the way to 10 with out stopping you can go one 2 minute round. the routine is simple but I can go an hour on the elipitical with an avg hr of 85% and this still kills me. then ofcourse pad work heavy bag and technique and strategy.

Evening workout is more dynamic usually i'll do the burpee routine again followed my stretching and wind sprints. then I try and get in at least 200 thai kicks on each leg and after i'll hit the bike to keep my knees and hips lose.

Weights are M W F and I do one heavy and one light movement

Chest is Flat Bench and Incline Hammer
Back is Dead Lift and Widegrip pulldowns
Shoulders is Military Press only one exercise because I get so much shoulder work from all the punching
Shrugs for neck and traps.

I don't do too much leg work with all the cardio and kicking I do per day. I do alot of bodyweight squats. I was doing legpress and extensions but when my trainer said i need to up the kicks to a minimum of 200 a day each leg working up to 500 i switched out the weights.

I do abs 4 days a week and strectching a minimum of 20mins a day with 2 days a week dedicated to at least 45 minutes of stretching. I usually do sets of 50 jab/cross combos and try to do 10-20 sets of those a day so I get an addittional 500 to 1000 punches a day.

Hope this helps give you some insight
Impressive man good for you glad its going well keep up the good work!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday's Workouts were am treadmill 55min incline after a short warmup on the bike for my knees afternoon was abs 150 ball crunches, 150 bent knee crunches(feet up) and 60 hanging reverse crunches. 25 min on the eliptical and burpees and jumping jacks. evening was 1hour of working combo's on the heavy bag followed by some light cardio bike, burpees.

This morning 60 minutes fasted cardio on the treadmill I'm with my Muay Thai Coach at lunch and then light evening cardio followed by 45 minutes of stretching

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things going extremely well 10 more pounds to go I am prett far ahead of schedule but the closer i get the easier it seems it's for me to do cardio and diet. When I see the number dropping it just makes me more determined. 10 lbs in 25 days is not a bad weightloss imo

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this morning was chest day did flat bench decline hammer strength than onto cardio I did 17 minutes of intervals on the eliptical 2 min's hard 1 min rest that simulates 6 rounds as a fight will be 3x2min rounds hr approx 80% then did abs and stretched. when back on the treadmill and did 3 more rounds same style keeping hr at about 90% maxium will be doing my burpees jumping jacks jump rope stretching and shadow boxing later in the day. I am thinking of going to 4 oep a day right now i am 2 am and 1 for my 2nd workout by the time i make it to my 3rd I am pretty tired. my first workout starts at 5am so i think i could do 2-1-1 something like 4:30am 10am and 3pm

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
interesting, subbed!

Sorry if you mentioned this before in the thread, but i did not see or read it...are you taking any kind of supplement to help with the weight loss or just strictly exercise and diet?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting, subbed!

Sorry if you mentioned this before in the thread, but i did not see or read it...are you taking any kind of supplement to help with the weight loss or just strictly exercise and diet?
My fatburner is OEP from USP labs. I am taking Anabolic Edge and Activate Extreme along with 25mg of atd a day. I really like OEP it's the best Thermo I have taken in a loong time I'm running my 2nd bottle now.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything still going good I have been on Anabolic Edge for a little over a week and can really feel it's affects during intervals and burpees. I am thinking of going with cordygen vo2 max as np is out of anabolic edge. Also I added in some dicana today i have about half a bottle left and am going to be runing 2 per day till i'm out. i am thinking about picking up the new alpha t2/ lean extreme stack as after this bottle of OEP i will want a break from the stims i don't like to be on stims much longer than 10 weeks.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im running the Alpha-T2 right now! I'll let you know after about a week how its doing!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im running the Alpha-T2 right now! I'll let you know after about a week how its doing!
cool intesteing to see how it goes. I'll need to get a good non stim once this bottle of OEP is done

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
You can go an hour at 85% hr?.. that's insane.

also, subbed. keep it up :]

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can go an hour at 85% hr?.. that's insane.

also, subbed. keep it up :]
yeah I can go an hour at 85% on the eliptical i keep my hands on the hr monitor and any time it drops below to a certain number I speed up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me just say I HATE BURPEES. i hate it more than sprints up a hill how can something so simple get you so tired in such a little time frame????

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything still going good I have been on Anabolic Edge for a little over a week and can really feel it's affects during intervals and burpees. I am thinking of going with cordygen vo2 max as np is out of anabolic edge. Also I added in some dicana today i have about half a bottle left and am going to be runing 2 per day till i'm out. i am thinking about picking up the new alpha t2/ lean extreme stack as after this bottle of OEP i will want a break from the stims i don't like to be on stims much longer than 10 weeks.
Def a solid stack to get on after a run with the stims...would be cool to see how it effected an advanced lifter like yourself

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def a solid stack to get on after a run with the stims...would be cool to see how it effected an advanced lifter like yourself
Natty i think it would be a very good test of Alpha 2 especially bringing it in this late in the cut Because that way we can all be sure the weight loss isn't just attributed to a new diet or extra cardio since all that will have been in place. I'm already down over 15lbs and i'm really interested in how the t2 will effect the fat in the areas where it comes off last. For me lower abs back and quads.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty i think it would be a very good test of Alpha 2 especially bringing it in this late in the cut Because that way we can all be sure the weight loss isn't just attributed to a new diet or extra cardio since all that will have been in place. I'm already down over 15lbs and i'm really interested in how the t2 will effect the fat in the areas where it comes off last. For me lower abs back and quads.
I've started telling myself that my lower abs just dont exist lol