Question about Albuterol

hogan24

Awards
Hello again AM, I used to post here awhile before entering the army and since being discharged have decided to come back, forgot the old user name so here's my first in over 2 years.

My question:

Is the albuterol sulfate inhalation solution used in nebulizers the same as oral albuterol. In other words can I take it without use of the nebulizer. The brand is DEY, 0.083% 2.5mg/3ml. It explicitly says not for injection, which I knew, but nothing about taking in its liquid form. Is it essentially the same thing just not vaporized if I were to take it sublingual ? Thanks in advance and it is good to be back.

hogan24

Awards
nothing guys, im really not some troll looking to flame, just wanted to know if this was safe or not that's all.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone knows. Couldn't find any info on the next either. So you have two options:
1. drink one or two of the vials and report back
2. just buy some albuterol from a research company

hogan24

Awards
yea ive been spending the last few hours researching sites and I believe I have it narrowed down to two, I am trying to figure out which one is most reputable.

kap09

Awards
you might search a bit more before deciding. i remember recently reading a thread logging an albuterol cycle where another poster commented on this. think the thread was on here, but could have been another forum post somewhere i found via google.

the thread was a pretty lengthy log by a guy who started with pretty high bf and dropped significant weight on alb. maybe that'll help you find it...

CyberGlitch

Awards
The solution in nebulizers and inhalers is to weak for weight/fat loss. Normal cycle of albuterol is 8-18mg a day, 2-4 4mg pills. Your vial is 2.5mg/3ml, if it's just a 3ml vial then the whole thing would be just a single dose and not even enough for a full day.

Get some good pills or liquid. I'm about to start my albuterol cycle once I kick this cold I have.