6 Week Lean Cycle

Onnoc

Awards
H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100/125
Lean FX Tri-Daily
Stimulant-X once every 3 days.

As far as my workouts go, I'm doing a Spin Class once a week, 3.6 miles 3 times a week, and Plyo's twice a week. In addition to some light lifting, just the usual high reps and alot of resistance training.

I will reassess in a couple of weeks to see if I need to replace the Plyo's with HIIT.

Any input would be nice, thanks.

Edit. I'm at 236 going down to 215

Onnoc

Awards
I changed this up a bit, started off with 75mg's this week.

Also going to add Suppress-C to the stack.

Zee916

Zee916

Awards
6 week H-Drol cycle w/ some light lifting and mostly cardio?

Wasting your money and health IMO.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I kinda agree here, if taking a ph, why not lift heavy, get more out of the cycle. If just wanting to cut weight, diet and activity level are all you need, add a couple supplements to help, the hormone signaling from the h-drol would be better suited to muscle building. I suppose it would help to curb catabolism, but is overkill in your current setup, especially with the dual-assault on cortisol from lean-fx and Suppress-C.

The Gasman UK

Awards
H drol will reduce cortisol greatly, id save the Lean FX for PCT.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100/125
Lean FX Tri-Daily
Stimulant-X once every 3 days.
The guys here are being polite but they sure know what they are talking about.

You've confused a cycle with PCT.

Actually what you are doing is crazy. The PH WILL block the cortisol you are generating with Stim X... Whats the point? All thats happening is you are generating stim dependency.

Better ... Hdrol is no joke and you don't seem to be bothering with PCT. Run Hdrol and then run Lean FX PCT. Lean FX is a quality "cortisol controller", one of the best and you're kinda wasting it. You can always run Stim X post-PCT.

Even stacking Stim X with Lean FX is pointless, you're blocking the cortisol Stim X generates.

All the combos just don't work here. Its a muddle.

You don't stack stims and PHs for weight loss. You don't stack a PH and a cortisol controller.

Yes a PH will recomp you, diet depending, I suspect Hdrol will. Go for cutting or bulking/recomping, but you're sort stuck in the middle.