All out balls to the wall fat loss stack log :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So here it is, my attempt to lose this last 25lbs and get rid of all this fat on my body.

Here' the game plan...

Fat-loss Supplements:
TTA-500 - 1g per day
EC- 3x a day (25mg E, 200mg C)
EGCG - 6 caps a day
CLA - 6 caps a day
Sesamin 2 caps a day
Home made transdermal cream - 2 pumps per day on stomach and love handles
(per pump = 22.8mg Rasberry Ketones, 30.42mg Yohimbine HCL)

Pre-workout supps:
Citruvol - 4caps pre workout
Ultra cordygen V02- 3caps preworkout
Hemodraulix - 6caps preworkout

Daily Supps:
BCAA- 6 scoops in a gallon of water and consumed daily
Yellow gold - Going to be using P-slin with my carbs untill I get my capper comes in the mail and then will be using 00 caps of YG. 2 caps with large carb meals and 1 cap with smaller ones, also a cap with sesamin.
Essential fatty acids - 6 caps a day
Somnidren - 1/2 scoop daily before bed
Zinc - 50mg before bed
magnesium- 250mg pre bed

Diet:
My eating is basically going to try and consist of just eating clean. I am a former anabolic diet follower but have added carbs backinto my life ad reduced my fat intake and have been maintaing weight here. So I am gonna try and make adjustments in the timing of my macros to help limit any fat gain and assist in the fat loss and muscle replenshing. Yellow gold or p-slin will be taken with any and all carb containing meals. Food choices are goona be:
Fats:
Natty PB
Almonds
EVO oil
Carbs:
Steel cut oats
ezekial bread
Basmati Rice
Fruit:
Bananas
Oranges
Grape fruit
blueberries
Veggies:
Green beans
Romaine lettuce
Kale
Spinach
Broccoli
Protein:
Chicken breast or ground chicken
Ground beef
Eggs
Tuna (canned)
Other wild caught fishes

Here is where I will need the most help. Since I have added carbs back in it has turned into a slippery slope and I tend to casually slip up here and there and it starts to become more frequent. Right now I feel determined to stay strict and on task. I will post EVERYTHING I eat every day and please if I need my ass kicked for eating wrong please don't hesitate. Not sure if I should incorporate any cheat meals or days in this or justtry and stay cleanfor the next 30days straight. Calories aim to be around 2k-2300.

Workout/Cardio
Going to lift Full Body 3x a week and have cardio on off days. Weightlifting will be done in AM before work. Here is what my week will look like.

M- Lift
T- Stationary Bike/Eliptical/Swimming
W- Lift
Tr- Distant jogging or sled drags once snow clears and Judo in PM
F- Lift
Sa&Su- Rest

I think thats all I will be adding more if I forgot anything. Gonna try and kick this off next monday.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!!! I"M IN LIKE FLINT AND FIRST ONE WOOO HOOO!!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
subbed nice stack, ill be following to see how the TTA works I have a bottle of it myself.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im here, rock an roll buddy

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You get one heck of a fat burning stack....cant wait to see how it treats u

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright home slice.. lets do it man... What you need to do is post up Pictures, you'll be suprised how much that will push you to achive your results;)..

Thats one hell of a sup list....Wowzersss

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He is right Josh! Let's do the damn thang!!!!!! I am in deeper than a cows foot stuck in the mud. YEPPERS!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I triple tamp my yellow gold size 00 and take 1 for small carb meals and 2 for moderate to large.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
subbed nice stack, ill be following to see how the TTA works I have a bottle of it myself.
LOL I dont think you'll be able to determine whats doing what with that many variables. Any how good luck man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do work son

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is a whole lot of OEP my man good luck have you run oep before i'm on my 3rd week and still doing good with 2 a day

trojanman1016

Awards
looks great looking forward to seeing your results

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subbed in Josh and good luck... especially with 5 a day OEP... when you get off the ceiling, let us know!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
205 down to 180? Too easy. You could do that blindfolded. Do work!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
So here it is, my attempt to lose this last 25lbs and get rid of all this fat on my body.

Here' the game plan...

Fat-loss Supplements:
OEP - 3caps AM 2caps afternoon
TTA-500 - 1cap 4x a day
ECA- 2x a day (25mg E, 200mg C, 325mg A)
EGCG - 6 caps a day
CLA - 6caps a day
Sesamin 6 caps a day
Home made transdermal cream - 2 pumps per day on stomach and love handles
(per pump = 22.8mg Rasberry Ketones, 30.42mg Yohimbine HCL)

Pre-workout supps:
Citruvol - 4caps pre workout
Ultra cordygen V02- 3caps preworkout
Geranium - ? Trial and error to find a nice energy kick pre workout
Hemodraulix - 6caps preworkout

Daily Supps:
BCAA- 6 scoops in a gallon of water and consumed daily
Yellow gold or p-slin - ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW MUCH YG I SHOULD CAP FOR NUTRIENT PARTIONING???
Essential fatty acids - 6 caps a day
Somnidren - 1/2 scoop daily before bed
Zinc - 50mg before bed
magnesium- 250mg pre bed
Scivation solution 5 - serving size: 2 scoops 183cal/ 6.5-F/ 8-C/ 21-P
ATW whey blend - serving size: 2 scoops 222cal/ 4-F/ 4-C/ 44-P
Generic Multivitamin
generic antioxident

Diet:
My eating is basically going to try and consist of just eating clean. I am a former anabolic diet follower but have added carbs backinto my life ad reduced my fat intake and have been maintaing weight here. So I am gonna try and make adjustments in the timing of my macros to help limit any fat gain and assist in the fat loss and muscle replenshing. Yellow gold or p-slin will be taken with any and all carb containing meals. Food choices are goona be:
Fats:
Natty PB
Almonds
EVO oil
Carbs:
Steel cut oats
ezekial bread
Basmati Rice
Fruit:
Bananas
Oranges
Grape fruit
blueberries
Veggies:
Green beans
Romaine lettuce
Kale
Spinach
Broccoli
Protein:
Chicken breast or ground chicken
Ground beef
Eggs
Tuna (canned)
Other wild caught fishes

Here is where I will need the most help. Since I have added carbs back in it has turned into a slippery slope and I tend to casually slip up here and there and it starts to become more frequent. Right now I feel determined to stay strict and on task. I will post EVERYTHING I eat every day and please if I need my ass kicked for eating wrong please don't hesitate. Not sure if I should incorporate any cheat meals or days in this or justtry and stay cleanfor the next 30days straight.

Workout/Cardio
Going to lift Full Body 3x a week and have cardio on off days. Weightlifting will be done in AM before work. Here is what my week will look like.

M- Lift
T- Stationary Bike/Eliptical/Swimming
W- Lift
Tr- Distant jogging or sled drags once snow clears and Judo in PM
F- Lift
Sa&Su- Rest

I think thats all I will be adding more if I forgot anything. Gonna try and kick this off next monday.

Are you sure you want to take 325mg Aspirin twice a day? Typically it's 80-90 mg with each ECA dose.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a stack. I would look into the Aspirin issue. I find EC just as effective for me without the A

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SUBBED!!! I"M IN LIKE FLINT AND FIRST ONE WOOO HOOO!!!!
BOOM BOOM POW!!! Ready to attack this stubborn fat and destroy it man!!!! :AR15firing:

I had picked up the TTA a while back when DCP was no where to be found. TTA is one of the ingredients in the fat buring arsenal that is DCP so I am hoping to get some great results from the TTA considering how much good things I hear of DCP. We will see, but I have so much going on here it is going to be next to impossible to gauge the effectiveness of the TTA.

Oh and I definetely am going to be stealing some recipies from you homie :food:

Subbed good luck.
Thanks bud!! Have you every tried V02? I am gonna pop a few caps pre judo and see how it helps my endurance, stamina, and gasping for air status. might be something to look into for your wrestling :dunno:

Im here, rock an roll buddy
You get one heck of a fat burning stack....cant wait to see how it treats u
Glad to have you onboard GH :biglaugh: I got me a tub of yellow gold and gonna take your advice. Any meal I eat containing carbs gonna have a nutrient partioner with it. Hopefully it will help deter any fat spillover from the carbs and just feed my baby muscles.

Alright home slice.. lets do it man... What you need to do is post up Pictures, you'll be suprised how much that will push you to achive your results;)..

Thats one hell of a sup list....Wowzersss
Roger that LG will do!! I will have picks up tomorow of my fat pewney self. Will post measurements with the mayotape and BF %'s and I totally agree. I used to take pictures weekly and save them onto my desktop and whenever I looked at them I could see the progression and just want to keep going. Don't know why I stopped doing that :trout: but Ima start it back up

He is right Josh! Let's do the damn thang!!!!!! I am in deeper than a cows foot stuck in the mud. YEPPERS!!!
I triple tamp my yellow gold size 00 and take 1 for small carb meals and 2 for moderate to large.
Glad your in here big homie! Thanks for the yellow gold info there, I dont have a capper I hand cap :( But I ordered one and its on the way. I have been waiting for nutra to restock it but found it somewhere else so I should be able to stuff my 00 caps and take like you said above. Untill they get here ima just finish up this pslin I have. And be careful with that mud its a bitch to get your foot out once its stuck

Sub'd for a great disappearing act
LOL I dont think you'll be able to determine whats doing what with that many variables. Any how good luck man!
Thanks for joinging the fun guys! And thump your absolutely correct there is no way I can really gauge the effectiveness of just TTA. I was a little hesitant on running so much at one time but I decided everything has its part and its not really doubling up on ingredients so hopefully they will all work in conjunction to make for some incredible fat loss because each component is great on its own.

do work son
Metro! How the heck you been man! You see Im still doing your amino thing here, tryna get cut like you big dawg :D Put on a couple pounds since I did the apido log, looking to straight up destroy and conquor it once and for all! :rocketwhore:

that is a whole lot of OEP my man good luck have you run oep before i'm on my 3rd week and still doing good with 2 a day
subbed in Josh and good luck... especially with 5 a day OEP... when you get off the ceiling, let us know!!
Maybe I'll start out with less and see how it goes then.

Subbed. Good luck! Gonna run oep next month.
looks great looking forward to seeing your results
Glad to have you on board for all the madness felllas :bigthumbup:

205 down to 180? Too easy. You could do that blindfolded. Do work!
LOL, 180 is the goal. I made it 180 because I felt it was definetely attainable and I wasnt shooting too high so once I hit it I am just gonna be so stoked I keep going. I am really concerned with my BF% more. Gonna post it up soon and see a target % to try and get to, but this is not stopping at 180. It stops whereever it stops at. I got alot of fat on me and not much muscle so I got some serious fat weight to shed here. BTW are you still taking the ephedera with your OEP? Were you taking the caffeine and asprin with it too? Or just the ephedera? I was thinking 2 OEP am then 1 Oep afternoon with ECA and then ECA again later on in the day... How were you dosing it so I can copy :D

Are you sure you want to take 325mg Aspirin twice a day? Typically it's 80-90 mg with each ECA dose.
hell of a stack. I would look into the Aspirin issue. I find EC just as effective for me without the A
:dunno: Thats how I have ran it in the past. I got the adult asprin not the baby ones. I knew people opted for the baby one because it was less rough on their stomachs for them but I never had an issue with it so I never switched to the baby ones. Unless it will negatively effect my health or progress I plan on stickig with what I got but I can always break em in half if anything :thanks:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Unless you're using a localized, topical formula (and I'm pretty sure that you're not), scrap the Y-HCl.
2. If you love your libido, do not take 6 caps of sesamin a day.
3. Be very, very careful combining TTA and sesamin. They hit the same receptors and can have some nasty sides. I'd say to do 1g TTA and 2 sesamin a day, at most.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Unless you're using a localized, topical formula (and I'm pretty sure that you're not), scrap the Y-HCl.
2. If you love your libido, do not take 6 caps of sesamin a day.
3. Be very, very careful combining TTA and sesamin. They hit the same receptors and can have some nasty sides. I'd say to do 1g TTA and 2 sesamin a day, at most.
1. I am using the penetrate bottle from NP and added in 3g Rasberry ketones and 4g Y-HCI. I heated it and mixed it all in and planned on applying it to my stomach and love handles. I got at the numbers from other topical products (specifically lipoderm and dermatherm) Why you you suggest to not use the bottle? I mixed it all up yestarday and can't wait to try it out :(

2. Wow I didnt know it would effect my libido, I will DEFINETELY cut that down.. Look like Ima have to include some libido checks in the log :D

3. Also did not know this. I will adjust my dosing to as you suggested. :thanks:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That topical is systemic and not localized. You had a good idea, but you went about it the wrong way. Plus, combining Y-HCl and AY is redundant (per Dsade's recommendations).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That topical is systemic and not localized. You had a good idea, but you went about it the wrong way. Plus, combining Y-HCl and AY is redundant (per Dsade's recommendations).
Whats AY?

How should I have went about this topical cream then?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats AY?

How should I have went about this topical cream then?
Alpha-Yohimbine (one of the main actives in OEP).

With this particular transdermal formula, there is not much you could have really done from a fatloss perspective. It's main efficacy is for hormones.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there are any additional benefits to taking that much aspirin, just get the baby stuff.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought they redid the Penetrate a while back so that it was good for Yohimbine HCL? I read it when ordering some a while back. Yohimbine still works as a potent thermogenic when taken orally and I get good results from it in the transdermal. It may not be localized which benefits spot reduction but both I and my wife get great results from it just soaking in and doing it's thing.

Josh, I do think you are going to fry your CNS with all of this at once, the ECA stack, OEP, and Geranium for your workout is a lot of stims bro then the kick you will get from the Transdermal will be on top of that. I would change your schedule up and limit to 2 thermo type things at once. Perhaps the ECA stack now with the Rub since you have been using OEP, then in 2-3 weeks switch up to the OEP, then back to the ECA. This will keep your body from climatizing to either one. By the way the reason for the Asprin in ECA is to thin the blood lowering blood pressure. You can bypass this completely by using some Hawthorn Berry which lowers blood pressure to but won't make you bleed out if you are cut.

The TTA and sesamine both leech lipids from fat stores to be used as energy, however without something like Salvia M. (Out of stock for a year now) :( to keep it from being redeposited it can be easily redeposited as fat. The good news is that the berberine in yellow gold turns of the Glut4 uptake reaction in the fat cells not allowing the lipids to be redeposited, leaving the fat leeched out by TTA and Sesamine in the bloodstream to be used for energy or flushed in your urine.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there are any additional benefits to taking that much aspirin, just get the baby stuff.
I thought the purpose of the asprin was to extend the half life of the ephedera

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the purpose of the asprin was to extend the half life of the ephedera
It's to alleviate the BP potential, not to extend the T 1/2. You're taking way, way too much stims.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought they redid the Penetrate a while back so that it was good for Yohimbine HCL? I read it when ordering some a while back. Yohimbine still works as a potent thermogenic when taken orally and I get good results from it in the transdermal. It may not be localized which benefits spot reduction but both I and my wife get great results from it just soaking in and doing it's thing.

Josh, I do think you are going to fry your CNS with all of this at once, the ECA stack, OEP, and Geranium for your workout is a lot of stims bro then the kick you will get from the Transdermal will be on top of that. I would change your schedule up and limit to 2 thermo type things at once. Perhaps the ECA stack now with the Rub since you have been using OEP, then in 2-3 weeks switch up to the OEP, then back to the ECA. This will keep your body from climatizing to either one. By the way the reason for the Asprin in ECA is to thin the blood lowering blood pressure. You can bypass this completely by using some Hawthorn Berry which lowers blood pressure to but won't make you bleed out if you are cut.

The TTA and sesamine both leech lipids from fat stores to be used as energy, however without something like Salvia M. (Out of stock for a year now) :( to keep it from being redeposited it can be easily redeposited as fat. The good news is that the berberine in yellow gold turns of the Glut4 uptake reaction in the fat cells not allowing the lipids to be redeposited, leaving the fat leeched out by TTA and Sesamine in the bloodstream to be used for energy or flushed in your urine.
Ok so gonna hold off on the oep since I did just run it gonna stick with the ECA and penetrate bottle for now then switch to just oep later. As for the TTA and sesamin should I spread it out throughout the day or just all at once and take the YG with it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's to alleviate the BP potential, not to extend the T 1/2. You're taking way, way too much stims.
Yea I'm starting to realize that I went a tad bit overboard :D .. I am cutting out some of the supps and gonna be editing the first post to reflect these changes. OEP and geranium will be taken out all together. Also the TTA and sesamin intake will be adjusted.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so gonna hold off on the oep since I did just run it gonna stick with the ECA and penetrate bottle for now then switch to just oep later. As for the TTA and sesamin should I spread it out throughout the day or just all at once and take the YG with it?
I have never taken the TTA so i can't say on that. I take Sesamine 2-3 times a day though, 1 is for pre fasted training with a yellow gold will help you acheive keto during the workout as well. Otherwise I am not sure how to tell you to take the TTA.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First post edited to reflect the new changes made. I had a feeling when I was originally typing all this up that something was gonna end up conflicting. Big thanks to Kleen and Rodja for the advice on the changes made. At the end of the day today Ima post my eating timeline to give an idea of how I am eating and what needs to be adjusted food choices and timing wise.

Here is the changes made:

OEP - ON HOLD
ECA- asprin was taken out so just EC now
TTA- Reduced to 1g a day
Sesamin- Reduced to 2 a day
Geranium- Taken out all together
Yellow Gold - 2 "00" caps with large carb meals 1 "00" cap with smaller carb meals.

On a side note: I did some cardio today and took the v02 pre and was surprised that after just one dose I felt a difference. I have asthma and dont run much so tend to get winded pretty easily but held up pretty good today. Did stationary bike 30mins, eliptical 30mins, and 6 laps in the pool. Real excited to see how I do at Judo thursday (weather permitting).

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good changes, more isnt always better especially with fat burning stims. Rely on ur diet and let the fat burners be that extra to quicken ur progress.

V02 is no joke...its staple now for judo or intense cardio sessions. One day i went on a two mile jog without it, christ i was screaming for that V02 after the mile was done haha.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could still use a cap of geranium on workouts for energy since taking Hemo and it does not provide energy only killer pumps. Just don't use the transdermal at that time. That is what I would do so you still have tons of kick for your workout.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tta worked pretty well for reducing body fat for myself three years ago.

did sesamin at a separate time over five years ago, and it seemed to help. Rodja is correct too much can cause erection dysfunction.2-3 a day will probably be fine.

I could be wrong as I have been before isn't geranium a sympathomimetic (it was originally released as a nasal decongestant in the 1930's I think) ephedrine where ephedrine barely crosses the brain blood barrier and geranium crosses it much greater, that is why it is smoother and feels better. So i would stick to either ephedrine or geranium and not combine them.

The S-Gh will help a lot with the sleep.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays Eating..

Today was my school day where I am away from home from 8am till 1030pm. I hate these days as my college doesnt have a communter lounge so no microwave only a cafeteria and its 45mins from my house. So I usually grab some to go foods and put them in my backpack for the day, just very limited in my choices. BTW if anyone can off any suggestions for food choices I can brind these days please do. So here is how today went.

8am woke up (Slept in a little and missed my first class, was up late studying for chem exam)
810am 1 Pslin cap
830am - 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 2oz blueberries, 21g honey, 2 scoop ATW whey blend
10am- Chemistry class. Only took a exam so got out early, usually class is till 1:30
12pm- 2 scoop ATW whey, 1oz almonds, 1 med banana, 3 V02 caps
1230-2pm Gym- Bike, elipitical, swimming.
210pm- 5oz Ground beef made into patties
230-5pm - Back at school in library studying
5pm - 7oz ground beef made into patties
8pm-10pm in class
1030 - Somnidren

Grand totals
Calories - 2126
Fat - 89g
Sat fat- 27.2g
Total Carb - 149.1
Fiber - 19.5
Net Carbs - 129.6
Protein - 196.5

Though about having a shake before bed but decided against the extra calories and I wasnt really hungry for it, just wanted the extra protein. Maybe I should have had just one scoop.

How does it all look? I would have liked to have some sort of greens with my 2pm and 5pm meals but I didnt have any. I usually have some green beans or romaine lettuce with those later meals.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Grand totals
Calories - 2126
Fat - 89g
Sat fat- 27.2g
Total Carb - 149.1
Fiber - 19.5
Net Carbs - 129.6
Protein - 196.5
Maybe do those green beans next time. Fiber's a little low. If you can, try to shoot for at least 30g a day. Everything else looks good to me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t

I could be wrong as I have been before isn't geranium a sympathomimetic (it was originally released as a nasal decongestant in the 1930's I think) ephedrine where ephedrine barely crosses the brain blood barrier and geranium crosses it much greater, that is why it is smoother and feels better. So i would stick to either ephedrine or geranium and not combine them.
bump for any one that knows. I am just trying to get the facts strait.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for any one that knows. I am just trying to get the facts strait.
Ephedrine is a beta-adrenergic agonist sympathomimetic amine. Its principle actions are on beta-adrenergic receptors, which are part of the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). There is some limited central nervous system (CNS) involvement, but ephedrine only crosses the blood-brain barrier weakly and inefficiently (examples of efficient crossers with similar modes of action are amphetamines).

Ephedrine has two main mechanisms of actions: It activates post-synaptic α-receptors and β-receptors to noradrenaline, but this is a small effect. The larger mechanism of action giving rise to its effects is from the pre-synaptic neuron being unable to distinguish real adrenaline/noradrenaline from ephedrine. The ephedrine, mixed with noradrenaline, is transported through the noradrenaline reuptake complex and packaged (along with real noradrenaline) into vesicles that reside at the terminal button of a nerve cell.

The way ephedrine works is through its effects on pH. It is an alkaloid, and so having a small amount of ephedrine within a noradrenaline vesicle increases the overall pH of the vesicle. This in turn increases the likelihood that the vesicle will be released during any subsequent action potential the nerve cell experiences. Ephedrine increases the number of vesicles released during each action potential, which extends the time during which noradrenaline is available to have an effect on the post-synaptic neuron, because the reuptake complex has to process both noradrenaline as well as ephedrine which is a longer process.

Geranamine / Methylhexaneamine
This psychoactive drug is commonly called geranamine or methylhexaneamine but is also sometimes called forthan, forthane, floradrene or 1,3 dimethylamylamine (DMAA). It is used as a nasal decongestant acting as a noradrenalin reuptake inhibitor. It is often confused with ephedrine as the effects experienced are remarkably similar. However, as it comes under different regulations, it is found in some dietary supplements along with caffeine and other ingredients.

Geranamine is not FDA approved in its own right, although it is a component of geranium oil which is approved for use in foods, hence it is classified as a dietary supplement rather than a pharmaceutical product. Geranamine is a component of the oil from Pelargonium graveoles which is approved for use in foods, but it only comprises 0.66% of geranium oil and pure synthetic geranamine is thus quite different from geranium oil.

Typical doses of geranamine range from 40-50mg in a serving, and has been described by users as 'a different type of "energy" to ephedrine; not as intense, but still very noticeable'.
:dunno:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good changes, more isnt always better especially with fat burning stims. Rely on ur diet and let the fat burners be that extra to quicken ur progress.

V02 is no joke...its staple now for judo or intense cardio sessions. One day i went on a two mile jog without it, christ i was screaming for that V02 after the mile was done haha.

Yes I need to remember when it comes to supplements less is usually always better. Good to hear how much you enjoy v02 I used it yestarday and felt like I already noticed effects. Most supplements dont work after one dose so not sure it was just me being hype but I doubt it as I dont do much cardio and everytime I start a cardio session up I am huffing and gasping for air and damn near passing out butthis day was totally different. We will see thursday at judo, I havent been in a while and even when I was going weekly I would get ridiculously winded. Really hope the snow lets ups so I can make it in

You could still use a cap of geranium on workouts for energy since taking Hemo and it does not provide energy only killer pumps. Just don't use the transdermal at that time. That is what I would do so you still have tons of kick for your workout.
I think I will just hold off on it with the ephedera taken as soon as I get up energy should be there and I feel I already have enough of a mental drive to get this done so I can prolly make due without it. We will see if I start dragging my feet in the mornings before I workout then i will start to add in some

tta worked pretty well for reducing body fat for myself three years ago.

did sesamin at a separate time over five years ago, and it seemed to help. Rodja is correct too much can cause erection dysfunction.2-3 a day will probably be fine.

The S-Gh will help a lot with the sleep.
Good to hear on the TTA :D not so good about the sesamin!!! ED is something I would rather not experience. Glad rodja pointed it out to me I dont know what I would have that if it stopped working all of a sudden. I posted a excerpt down below on the geranium. Looks like to confirms what you were saying

As for the S-GH yup I have used it in the past and it totally kicks ass Really great for helping me fall asleep. Hoping it will help with some extra fat loss and some recovery from kleens brutal workouts

Maybe do those green beans next time. Fiber's a little low. If you can, try to shoot for at least 30g a day. Everything else looks good to me.
So everything else looked good to you? Timing of everything was good? I usually try and eat protein and fat with every meal and in the day eat fruit and as the day goes on switch to veggies for my carbs. Only exception is in the early AM when I have some oatmeal or ezekiel bread with pslin. I ned to re-stock up on some greens

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ratios look pretty nice there Josh, he is right about the greens though, or even some extra almonds, they are always a good way to increase fiber and healthy fat sources. If you want to pull more water out I recomend some fresh aspargus spears spray a very light coat of EVOO and put a little seasoning on them and crunch on them as a snack. This will not only flush water but the asparagus pulls toxins from your body into the urea. That is why your pee smells funky when you have been eating aspargus, extra toxins coming out. You could have definitely done a scoop of protein for a last meal but I am sure you did not hurt anything by not doing it. Also you could probably do better having the banana after your workout and not with lunch. That way you get some glycogen back in your muscles right after the workout. Still though everything looks pretty darn solid.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one Josh, I was scared when I read all you were GOING to take but it looks like you have it trimmed down just right. Definitely going to be doing something similar starting next week hopefully or shortly there after.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this one Josh, I was scared when I read all you were GOING to take but it looks like you have it trimmed down just right. Definitely going to be doing something similar starting next week hopefully or shortly there after.
Link me if you log that Oufinny!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are some pics from yestarday morning after breakfeast and a quick run before work.

Weight in pics was 203lbs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ratios look pretty nice there Josh, he is right about the greens though, or even some extra almonds, they are always a good way to increase fiber and healthy fat sources. If you want to pull more water out I recomend some fresh aspargus spears spray a very light coat of EVOO and put a little seasoning on them and crunch on them as a snack. This will not only flush water but the asparagus pulls toxins from your body into the urea. That is why your pee smells funky when you have been eating aspargus, extra toxins coming out. You could have definitely done a scoop of protein for a last meal but I am sure you did not hurt anything by not doing it. Also you could probably do better having the banana after your workout and not with lunch. That way you get some glycogen back in your muscles right after the workout. Still though everything looks pretty darn solid.
Good to hear I am somewhat on the right track. I usually eat lettuce, spinach or green beans later in the day at school since I can eat them cold no problem, just didnt have any. As for the banana after the cardio I had thought about it but decided against having fruit that late in the day, you think it wouldhave been fine? Also should I have taken some YG with it and had maybe 2 bananas? Or no need for YG with such little carbs?

sorry i'm late
Better late then never :D.. Hows your recomp coming along?

Glad to have you on board! Yea I had a slew of products but have trimmed it down some with the help of some AM members :biglaugh: What is your plans consisting of? Put the link up once you get the log up and going

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear I am somewhat on the right track. I usually eat lettuce, spinach or green beans later in the day at school since I can eat them cold no problem, just didnt have any. As for the banana after the cardio I had thought about it but decided against having fruit that late in the day, you think it wouldhave been fine? Also should I have taken some YG with it and had maybe 2 bananas? Or no need for YG with such little carbs?

Better late then never :D.. Hows your recomp coming along?

I don't think the banana would have a negative impact...they're relatively low GI

And the recomp is in all out cut mode now. Spring break is in a few weeks, tryin' to tighten up.

Wait til after SB I'll have a new lineup for a lean bulk/recomp :439:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Yellow Gold is not "needed" with that few carbs but the cool thing is that it would increase the amount of glycogen stored in the muscle from the banana. That is one of the reasons it is so versatile. If taken with a small amount of carbs it makes sure they all get into the muscle and not wasted floating around as blood sugar. Then ou r blood sugar levels are lower again telling your body to use fat for energy during the inactive periods of your day. IE the bulk of your day... If the banana is not overly ripe it wont even cause much of an insulin spike to be anabolic however with the Yellow Gold it becomes anabolic due to the glut4 uptake being activated in the muscles. They soak up the nutrients even without insulin being present in the bloodstream.

I don't think the banana would have a negative impact...they're relatively low GI
Yes before they start to turn too yellow, once they start getting a little brown they are jam packed full of sugar and the GI increases greatly. Rule of thumb the softer a banana is the sweeter and higher GI it will be. Eat em while they have a bit of green on the ends of the peel and are firmer then you are golden. Use the softer older ones for post workout or to put in a shake with some oats or something to bring the GI back down.