First Post- newbie with a Few questions!

PMONSTER

Awards
Whats everyone. I am new to AM, but have been a lurker though a friend.

I have a few questions that Im sure you guys can answer in no problem.

I'm age 22..5'7 175.. pretty good shape, but looking to lean up.
Im currently in ketosis- no question about it. Im loosing weight on the scale by the day....but I feel like I am also loosing muscle at the same rate as fat.

I work out 5 days a week, wheter it be only cardio, or cardio + weight training. for the past 2 months... so im in decent shape, but looking to loose some weight around my torso

Queston 1- Can I drink a coffee before I run in the morning? (before my 1st meal) or is that equal to eating a meal?

Help me alter my daily routine.
-9 amwake up- drink a cup of coffee- and then off to the tread mill / elliptical for 20 minutes of med intense cardio
- 10 am- 3 eggs and a piece of cheese

Around noon - 1 hourish at the gym doing weights ( chest+ tricycles) (back and byclicles) (shoulder/legs). and before or after the weights training I do 20 minutes of cardio.. you get the idea.. and 2 days of the weeks is 1 hour of cardio and abs.

post gym - gnc whey protein mixed with water.

3 pm Lunch- usually a salad with chicken.

8 pm dinner- steak/chicken and a veggie.

and through out the day i Munch on mixed nuts
- i drink only water and diet sodas...

Question 2- - do I need more carbs??? if so... when?!
question 3- should I add a supplement ? maybe a pre work out?

as of now, I only take a multivitamin....

My goal- lean tone core..especial abs... I am semi- happy with the results, but think my diet could really use some help. I have about a month of cutting weight before I am going to add more muscle back on
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

edit- I can get some pictures up later today, and maybe I can get a few recomendations from what you see. I apreciate everything in advance, and would like to props to all the members on here, yall seem to know your Shiz!
thanks in advance-
THE P MONSTER