Advice needed Epistane or ECA Stack?

Bobby Lee

Awards
The goal is to lose some body fat and come down in weight a tad. I'd like to preserve muscle if possible. I'm at the ail end of rehab on a torn meniscus so heres to the long road back.

Need advice on which i'd be better off doing first, I'm not sure if they can be run together as it could reek havoc on the BP. I have both already as well as Nolva in case for the EPI although i've not run into much issue in the past with it

My diet for the last week has been pretty much while its not very exciting, I think its sustainable for the time being.

Meal One- 10 egg whites, scrambled, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 3 rice cakes, 24 oz water
Meal Two- 6-oz skinless grilled chicken breast, 1 cup grits, 6 oz yams, 1 cup of steamed asparagus, 24 oz water
Meal Three- 6-oz water-packed tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 1 sliced cucumber, 24 oz water
Meal Four- 6-oz perch fillet, 1 cup barley, 6-oz baked potato, 1 cup steamed green beans, 24 oz water
Meal Five- 6-oz pork tenderloin, 1 cup brown rice, 6-oz sweet potato, 1 cup peas, 24 oz water
Meal Six- 10 egg whites, scrambled, 3 servings cream of rice or 1 cup oatmeal, 24 oz water

or

Meal One-Meal replacement shake (40 grams protein, 25 grams carbs, 5 grams fat)
Meal Two- 6 ounces of turkey, 5 egg whites with one tablespoon of natual peanut butter.
Meal Three-Chicken Caeser Salad, 6 ounces New York strip steak, and a half-cup of steamed broccoli.
Meal Four- 2 filet mignon steaks, and a half-cup of steamed broccoli.
Meal Five-Protein shake with peanut butter.
Meal Six-Tuna, Tilapia, Salmon, Veggies

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Obviously, these are two entirely different products. You are talking about Epi, which is hormonal, and EC which is for weight loss. You have to decide which is the route you want to take, and if hormonal is for you. Bear in mind, your age, experience etc... play a huge role

Bobby Lee

Awards
Outside of elevated BP which I'm prepared for is there an issue running an eca stack with an epistane cycle