critique diet for cut

nab0610

Awards
I'm currently up 20 lbs from july 1.5 inches on waist and I'm looking to cut that 1.5 inches off while keeping most of the muscle I've gained. Here is what my diet is looking like:

wake up
10am protein shake- 130 cals 30g protein, .5g sugar, .5g fat, 2.5g carbs
cardio- mix of running and biking 5 days a week (purple wraath used)
12:30pm eggs and yogurt- 200 cals 35g protein 6g sugar (in the yogurt)
3:30pm oatmeal, protein shake, almonds- 350 cals, 35g protein, 30g carbs, 15g fat, 6g sugar
5pm gym- white flood 20 min before
7pm banana and protein shake with skim milk- 350 cals 38g protein 32g carbs, 25g sugar
9-10pm grilled chicken and veggies- 250 cals 25g protein 15g carbs
12am protein shake and nuts- 230 cals 35g protein, 5g carbs, 1g sugar, 10g fat
1am bed

Also have some raw carrots (plain) to munch on between meals if I absolutely need to

totals: 1500 cals, 185g protein, 40g sugar, 26g fat, 90g carbs

When I was bulking I was taking in 2000-2500 cals and 200g protein 200g carbs

supps I'll be taking
orange triad
nolvadex (PCT)
fish oil
taurine
purple wraath cardio mornings
white flood pre workout

I have some liquid clen and an ECA stack setup but I haven't decided how I should take them.

I can either do clen for 2 weeks, ECA 2 weeks, clen 2 weeks, ECA 2weeks, etc
or I can do clen 2 days, ECA 2 days, Clen 2 days, ECA 2 days, etc

Does anyone have any recommendations for the Clen/ECA. Also how does my diet look?
I would add some PB or something in there, but I don't tend to do well when I have PB around me...

sonicwaste

Awards
It all depends on you, as far as diet goes. I typically always suggest approaching a cut with 0 protein shakes. To me, the shakes are a waste when on a cut. If you are going to take your fat intake that low, you are going to have a hell of a time with satiety and consuming that many protein shakes as opposed to whole protein sources.

I think you should definitely add in some more fibrous and green vegetables, that's for sure.

How much do you weigh? I typically don't like cutting calories too low until I get under 10% body fat. I usually keep in the range of Maintenance + Cardio Calories Burned X (.8 or .7) until I get down in to the singles... Then I'll start cutting calories a bit more on non-consecutive days, then on consecutive days until I can't take any more cuts.

But definitely think about adding in more veggies, no shakes and more whole food. You can go that low on fat, but I recommend trying to stay somewhere between 40-55g even in the hardcore portions of shred outs.

I wouldn't cut protein to BWx1 until later on either. Only reason being satiety.

1-1.5xBW is money point, but still save the heavier restrictions for when you really need it.

As far as carbs go... it's up to you. Sub 100g is fine for a while I suppose... if that's what you are into. At your starting point, that should be fine. I always increase my carb intake as I get leaner. So 90g is a fine starting point... Just feel it out and adjust from there.

But as far as calories go, I urge you to start at the very minimum with BW + Cardio X .7

sonicwaste

Awards
oh and drop the purple wraath with your morning cardio. You don't need the BCAA's until after your cardio. The insulin response in my opinion is undesirable and a waste if you are doing morning fasted cardio.

As far as clen and eca... Both are fine... revolve between the 2

nab0610

Awards
OK I will look into getting some fish post workout. I think my vegetables our fine with the one serving as its an entire bag of frozen byrd's eye mixed vegetables which is 4 servings of vegetables.

I'm new to purple wraath and BCAA's. I've heard its recommended to drink 1 scoop before cardio and sip on one during cardio or you could take it after. I am drinking a protein shaked mixed with water when I get up, don't really know if that would matter or not though.

Your suggesting to take it afterward. So should I sip on two scoops of it after my cardio while I'm eating eggs and yogurt than?

nab0610

Awards
My other option would be to skip the protein shake before my run and drink it afterwards with the purple wraath?

If I did that would I mix the two together or separately? Taste usually doesn't matter much to me.

sonicwaste

Awards
Yeah, save your first meal/shake until after your cardio. You can sip on your BCAA's after your meal 1 in between meal 1 and 2. And drink your BCAA's immediately after your workout.