Help pls - AnabolicMinds.com

Help pls

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Help pls

I have several questions regarding an ECA stack. I have one box of primetene, bottle of no dos and baby asperin. My question is when do I take it and can I take my normal pre workout mix white flood with it or should I not take both? I work third shift 7pm to 7am. This will be my first time on any type of fat burner other than Hydroxycut that I took a few years ago.

I am also curious about cortisol blockers and if I am the correct body type to be taking it while cutting. I am 6-2 225 approximately 18% body fat. I have recently gone to third shift 7pm to 7am so my gym schedule is either 3 days a week or 4 depending on my off days during the week. Most of my fat is in my stomach and love handles. I have the classic tube around my waste. Its not as bad as it sounds though lol . I have stopped drinking beer and am going to a clean diet.

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

no help? =/

3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhlkid View Post
    I have several questions regarding an ECA stack. I My question is when do I take it and can I take my normal pre workout mix white flood with it or should I not take both?
    This is the only question i see you asking. Im not familiar with white flood. I always take my EC stack about 30 mins before i workout.

Telling us your weight height and bodyfat % does not really give enough info to decide whether you need a cortisol blocker IINM.

•