What should be my doseage for Albuterol?

1. What should be my doseage for Albuterol?

I'm useing albuterol for weight loss and on the bottle its says 6mg/ml, 60 ml. It is in liquid form and im suppose to spray it in the back of my throat....So basically i need to know how many times i should spray it and how often. Anyone know how good the results can be? Im 190 and prob like 20% bf, so from that could you give me and answer.

Responses are much appreciated

2. Bump, still need to know
    •   

3. Why didn't you get clenbuterol instead? I've taken them both and prefer clen much better. Anyways, it depends on how much you weight. I'm 120 and take 4 - 8 mg/day. Any more than that and I'm a nervous wreck....also, it didn't help me "harden up" like clen did. Good luck! Oh - make sure you have some taurine and Magnesium on hand, in case of muscle cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    Bump, still need to know

4. Alright that...Though I need to know how many pumps i should take since i have nothing else i can measure it by...An estimate would be cool don't want to get a heart attack when i start the stuff

5. get a baby oral syringe from a drug store.it would have ml marks on it ,i would not go buy the pump spray for any research chems.
    •   

6. Alright thanks, then what dose should i be taking for it then? when i get the dose thing

7. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Anyways, it depends on how much you weight. I'm 120 and take 4 - 8 mg/day.
    extrapolate
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LMG doseage - 50 or 150 mg?
    By baitslinger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:51 AM
  2. 3,3 Max Doseage
    By Kulper1 in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:05 AM
  3. alpha t2 doseage