What should be my doseage for Albuterol?

Wikiniks

Banned
Awards
I'm useing albuterol for weight loss and on the bottle its says 6mg/ml, 60 ml. It is in liquid form and im suppose to spray it in the back of my throat....So basically i need to know how many times i should spray it and how often. Anyone know how good the results can be? Im 190 and prob like 20% bf, so from that could you give me and answer.

Responses are much appreciated

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you get clenbuterol instead? I've taken them both and prefer clen much better. Anyways, it depends on how much you weight. I'm 120 and take 4 - 8 mg/day. Any more than that and I'm a nervous wreck....also, it didn't help me "harden up" like clen did. Good luck! Oh - make sure you have some taurine and Magnesium on hand, in case of muscle cramps.

Bump, still need to know

Wikiniks

Banned
Awards
Alright that...Though I need to know how many pumps i should take since i have nothing else i can measure it by...An estimate would be cool don't want to get a heart attack when i start the stuff

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
get a baby oral syringe from a drug store.it would have ml marks on it ,i would not go buy the pump spray for any research chems.

Wikiniks

Banned
Awards
Alright thanks, then what dose should i be taking for it then? when i get the dose thing