ECA Stack Help

J

jenfirestar

Awards
Hello all, I'm new here and trying to swim through the expansive amounts of posts and only giving myself a headache.

My current situation is this. A year ago I had a baby and I gained way too much weight. I've been able to lose 50lbs of that weight, however the last 10-15 just won't go. I work out 3-4 times a week, either running or doing at home exercises. (Not to mention chasing around a little one.) My diet isn't the greatest, as I have an issue with food textures and am unable to eat a lot of fruits unless I blend them up. (Which I do) However, I don't pig out on sweets, either.

Before the ephera ban, I used the Xenadrine rfa stuff and absolutely loved it. It helped me drop the 10lbs at the time then that i couldn't get to go away, and I was able to keep it off. (Until my pregnancy that is.)

I've read up on the ECA stacks, but I'm a little nervous to try and figure out on my own what to come up with. I would like something close to the old xenadrine, as I didn't get jittery or light headed with that.

Any help with building me a stack would be very much appreciated.

I'm 5'4" at 156 lbs. I want to be 140 and my size 6 again!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Diet..Diet..Diet!!! fat burners will only make you fatter w/o proper diet.

Avoid HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) in sodas, fruit juice..ect. A trick i learned..eat free range lean meats and dairy...read lables..stuff in a can(vegetables/fruit) are loaded with hidden sugars. Eat 5 small meals to keep metabolism churning. Then try a ECA stack. Primatene/bronkaid..vivarin or no doze..baby asprin. The days of the old xenadrine are long gone and there are many fakes out there so be careful...good luck

J

jenfirestar

Awards
Yeah, I don't drink soda or fruit juice at all. I basically only drink water, and then a glass of milk in the mornings. I do eat a lot of lean meats, and actually I eat a lot of elk, and rarely do I eat canned foods. Most things I eat are made from scratch.

What dosages would you recommend for the stack?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Typical dosing is 25mg Ephedrine (Bronkaid or Primatene), 200mg of caffeine, and an 81mg baby aspirin. Take this three times a day for two weeks, although some go up to four. The first couple days start off with just one dose in the morning to assess your tolerance. You may not want to jump right into 3x a day at first. Also, make sure you spread them out adequately and that your last dose won't interfere with bedtime.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't drink soda or fruit juice at all. I basically only drink water, and then a glass of milk in the mornings. I do eat a lot of lean meats, and actually I eat a lot of elk, and rarely do I eat canned foods. Most things I eat are made from scratch.

Whats your diet plan like and caloric intake? If you provide a lot of detail, I'm sure someone can come up with an effective eating plan for you. Usually its the amount and timing that can make a difference. Good on you for eating wild game, the best meat there is! Never got to get my Elk this year...got a freezer full of venison though heheh!

J

jenfirestar

Awards
Well, mornings bounce between cereal (Usually Total or FiberOne) or Slimfast, just depending on the amount of time I have. Then I will eat a granola bar or have a smoothie for lunch and dinner I have a home cooked meal. Never really counted my calories to be honest.

I will try that stacker out. Is it okay to lessen the caffeine? I tend to be sensitive to it.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Well, mornings bounce between cereal (Usually Total or FiberOne) or Slimfast, just depending on the amount of time I have. Then I will eat a granola bar or have a smoothie for lunch and dinner I have a home cooked meal. Never really counted my calories to be honest.

I will try that stacker out. Is it okay to lessen the caffeine? I tend to be sensitive to it.
It's fine to lessen everything, especially at first. Play it safe to see how you react. Those numbers are more of a 'do not exceed'. Sometimes people get carried away and instead of stopping after 2 weeks will start doubling the dosages for another 2 and can have serious problems.

J

jenfirestar

Awards
Also, I just noticed you said for up to 2 weeks. Do I break and then start again or how does that work?

J

jenfirestar

Awards
I shouldn't have need to double it. I wasn't even that good at remembering to take my Xenadrine all the time and it still melted it away.

J

jenfirestar

Awards
Is it safe to combine ephedra extract with Primatene? I was given a bottle of green stingers from a friend to try, didn't know if it would be safe to take alongside it or not.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Spread your meals out in smaller versions throughout the day, 5-6 small meals . Gotta keep that metabolism running high. Keep your carbs in smaller amounts during the evening as well. Keep the protein up and hit the weights harder than the cardio. Diet is King.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to combine ephedra extract with Primatene? I was given a bottle of green stingers from a friend to try, didn't know if it would be safe to take alongside it or not.
when using ECA I would not take anything else, dont want to stress out your heart. Not sure what green stingers are but am sure it does not compare to eca. Just try it, start slow and work up if needed, it will really hype you up. Makes me have the best workouts. I do wait a bit after I use it before doing HIIT cardio cause I am afraid I would have a heart attack. most do two weeks on, and two weeks off. This gives your body time to flush out receptors so you dont build up a tolerance to it. Some take a benedryl at night on the off weeks as this helps flush out receptors. I have heard many say slimfast has a lot of sugar in it so you may want to check that out. I would just use a good protein shake, lot better for you and a lot cheaper. Many love the taste of syntha6. I really like Gaspari mysofusion and Scivation. You can check out nutraplanet.com they have a wide selection and good reviews on whether it is good or not

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
this actually turned out to be a really infomative page

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Weight Loss 6
J Anabolics 20
r1ppedup Weight Loss 1
K Anabolics 8
B Cycle Logs 0