My Cutting Diet---semi Dc Style--plz Critique

1. Registered User
    Answers

My Cutting Diet---semi Dc Style--plz Critique

Hey guys!

I have been following the DC training method to a T for the past 2 and a half months and have seen some unreal gains...i havent been following the diet plan to a T but here is what i have come up with...i am trying to cut of some BF%

Meal1: cup oatmeal, 5 whole eggs, 2 scoops whey

Meal2: 1 can tuna, 5 wasa crackers, 2 scoops whey

Meal3: POST-WORKOUT MRP- 1 mrp packet, 1.5 cup juice, 1/2 banana, 1 cup blueberries, glutamine, 1tsp MCT oil

Meal4: 10oz steak or 2 chicken breasts, large salad w/vinigarette, 2 cups green beens

Meal5: chicken or tuna salad

Meal6: 2 scoops whey

supplements:
    NO2, B-vit, cla, ala, greentea, greens+(1-2tsp/day)

On the weekends i try to adhere to this as much as possible but i may get in a few beers (not many) and a cheat meal or 2 (if that). Any suggestions to improve on this?

2. Registered User
    Answers

CAPS..........

Quote Originally Posted by Blindfaith
    Hey guys!

I have been following the DC training method to a T for the past 2 and a half months and have seen some unreal gains...i havent been following the diet plan to a T but here is what i have come up with...i am trying to cut of some BF%

Meal1: cup oatmeal, 5 whole eggs, 2 scoops whey

WHOLE EGGS (FAT) WITH CARBS IS USUALLY NOT A GOOD IDEA......NOT WHILE CUTTING ANYHOW, NO MATTER WHAT THE GI OF THE SAID CARB.

Meal2: 1 can tuna, 5 wasa crackers, 2 scoops whey

DITCH THE CRACKERS AND UTILIZE A HEALTHY FAT.

Meal3: POST-WORKOUT MRP- 1 mrp packet, 1.5 cup juice, 1/2 banana, 1 cup blueberries, glutamine, 1tsp MCT oil

I'D LOSE THE FATS IN THE PWO SHAKE FOR SURE. NOT SURE ABOUT THE MRP EITHER, BUT IT'S YOUR CALL. I PREFER DEXTROSE/ISOLATE, OR A DEX/MALTO MIX W/ISOLATE. HASN'T FAILED ME NOR ANYONE I HELP YET. REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO EXPERIMENT W/YOURSELF, THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS.

Meal4: 10oz steak or 2 chicken breasts, large salad w/vinigarette, 2 cups green beens

YOU NEED A 2ND CARB MEAL HERE AFTER TRAINING FOR GLYCOGEN REPLINISHMENT AND RECOVERY. I'D HAVE A CLEAN CHICKEN/RICE MEAL, OR SIMILAR.

Meal5: chicken or tuna salad
    PROTEIN BY ITSELF IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. I'D HAVE YOUR MEAL 4 HERE, AND CUT DOWN ON THE 10 OZ...........

Meal6: 2 scoops whey

AGAIN, THROW SOME EFA'S IN HERE, PROTEIN BY ITSELF ISN'T REALLY A GOOD IDEA, EVEN BOBO CAN TELL YOU THAT.

supplements:
    NO2, B-vit, cla, ala, greentea, greens+(1-2tsp/day)

On the weekends i try to adhere to this as much as possible but i may get in a few beers (not many) and a cheat meal or 2 (if that). Any suggestions to improve on this?
    REMEMBER THESE ARE ONLY SUGGESTIONS, AND I KNOW THERE WILL BE DIFFERING OPINIONS AND THAT IS FINE. YOU SELECT WHAT YOU THINK WILL WORK FOR YOU, AND TRY IT OUT. AFTER ALL, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU ARE EVER REALLY "GOING TO KNOW".

~SC~
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Wow thanks for the great constructive critisim Swole! K here I made a few changes to the diet.

Meal 1: 10 egg whites scrambled, 1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2: 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 1 cup sliced cucumber

MEal 3: POST-WORKOUT SHAKE: 2 scoops isolate/dextrose

Meal 4: 6oz sirloin, small baked potatoe, 1 cup steamed green beans

Meal 5: 1 can tuna, 1 cup rice, 1 cup of green peas

Meal 6: same as meal 1

getting better?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Yup.........meals 2,5,6 u can make protein/fat and really accelerate your cutting progress. Just an observation, as I know that'll work dependent upon your cardio schedule.

~SC~
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Swole,

So what you are saying is that in meals 2,5 & 6 i should get rid of the carbs?

my cardio routine consists of 45-60 mins on the treadmill progressively increasing incline and speed in which i do during my non lifting days...so i get in cardio 3-4x/week. And somedays I substitue an hour of squash or racketball in there to change things up a bit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. please critique my cutting diet....
    By tegman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 12:32 AM
  2. Critique my Cutting Diet.
    By martymar9 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:47 AM
  3. please critique my cutting diet
    By kwantam in forum Weight Loss