Well since Slim Xtreme is no longer with us - AnabolicMinds.com

Well since Slim Xtreme is no longer with us

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  265 lbs.

Well since Slim Xtreme is no longer with us

What is the next best thing? i need to know lol sx worked wonders for me i shed some pretty good weight from it and it gets discontinue smh so whats the second best thing?

oh please no eca stack i heard it was dangerous and could never find a straight answer from anyone if it was or not if u are educated on it by all means let me know if it is indeed a danger or not i would like to lose weight not die lol thanks guys

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stfdkd37 View Post
    What is the next best thing? i need to know lol sx worked wonders for me i shed some pretty good weight from it and it gets discontinue smh so whats the second best thing?

oh please no eca stack i heard it was dangerous and could never find a straight answer from anyone if it was or not if u are educated on it by all means let me know if it is indeed a danger or not i would like to lose weight not die lol thanks guys
    While I can't tell you 100% you will not die, cause well I dont control those kind of things, but from experience ECA didn't kill me. If you make a homemade stack (take the E, C, and A seperately) like I did, you will feel like your dying if you dont use coated asprin.
    If your not looking for ECA, i'm currently researching a Recreate,Pslin,DCP stack

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anything Like Slim Xtreme?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Slim Xtreme help...
    By sftballkat1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:53 PM
  3. 1 cap of Slim Xtreme
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8