CKD log

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Bros',

It's time for my fat*ss to cut. I ran a CKD previously and lost 16 pounds in 6 weeks- so I have some experience going into this. I'm actually on my second week of the diet starting Monday. After losing 8 pounds (of course some glycogen) last week, I thought it would be a good idea to log it. Never did a log before, so I'll try my best to keep it interesting.

Stats: 212 lbs (started at 220), Approx. 15% BF, 5'11 (doesn't really matter), been lifting 2 years.

I'm also using ECA stack to maximize the effect. I wanna run this until I can see my abs (at least the top 4). Then I'll be running my first inject cycle. :head:

Enjoy!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I have some pics to post but not sure how...

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck on the CKD bro, I know how painful that first week can be, stay strong!!

Also did u get stabbed in the abdomen or is that a burn?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
It's my secret zipper compartment to stash supplements and s***. No really from an appendectomy. Left the worst fibrosis ever. Maybe if I get my abs to show it will blend in a little.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok, end of day 1, week 2.
Weighed myself in the gym today. I lost 8 pounds last week before the carb-up this weekend. I figured some was glycogen, so I weighed myself today before the workout to see what my net loss was. I weighed 215 which means I netted 5 pounds weightloss! Hopefully it's all fat. I drink plenty of water, so it couldnt be water.

Diet: 9am-1 cup cottage cheese, 1 tbls heavy cream
12pm- 1 baconator (i got dragged to wendy's by some chicks in my class.don't prefer fast food but it suits this diet)
2pm-1 8oz cheeseburger
5pm-workout
7pm-1 1/2 scoops whey
For dinner I'll have 1 chicken breast w/cheese, and before bed will probably have 3-4 whole eggs.

Total: approx. 200g P and 150g F ... about 2100 cals

The caloric deficit is very noticable. My strength today was down, but I also foolishly forgot to take creatine all weekend- so that was a factor.

Workout:
Incline DB press- 190x10, 190x9, 170x10
Flat DB press-170x10,170x8, 160x8
Dips-BWx11, BWx10
Military press- 100x10, 100x11, 100x8
Lateral raises- 60x10, 60x8
Reverse flys- 80x12, 80x10
Squats- 225x8, 225x8,225x8
Calf raises- 210x12,210x10,210x10
Abs

I feel so feeble with those weights. My BP max was 375. Oh well, it's for a good cause. If I can lose 5 pounds a week primarily fat, I'll be in good shape very soon.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
Nice start man, Started CKD on saturday myself! Good luck

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Nice start man, Started CKD on saturday myself! Good luck
Good, now someone else can feel my pain! You done it before? Thanks and good luck to you too bro.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok week 2, day2.
8am- 1 cup cottage cheese
12pm-8oz cheeseburger
workout
3pm-1 1/2 scoops of whey
5pm-1chicken breast w/cheese and 1 Tbls olive oil
7pm-6oz turkey with cheese
9pm-3 whole eggs
Approx. 200g P and 140gF... about 2000 cals

Workout went smoothly. Oh yeah and I have been throwing in ECA. Took 50mg E and 200C today before my workout. I drink diet coke (probably 4-5 12 oz cans a day) so I am well caffienated.

Deadlifts- 225x8, 225x8, 225x8
Wide pull downs- 150x10, 130x10, 130x9
Close pull downs- 100x12, 100x10, 100x10
DB concentration curls- 50x11/10, 50x11/11
Cable push downs- 150x15, 150x12
Forearm curls- 55x12/12, 55x,12/11
Reverse Forearms- 45x14, 45x12

Strength is still pathetic but I promise I wont let it get any worse. I'm open for constructive criticism. I would really like some advice on a better 2 day workout split. I'm hitting some muscle groups 2 consecutive days which is bad. Ok, getting some sleep... got practical and exam tommorrow- yippee:01:

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait, isnt that diet coke throwing your ketosis off? And could you log 1 of your carb up days

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it can throw it off, but its more of a "it depends" kind of thing.

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
Good, now someone else can feel my pain! You done it before? Thanks and good luck to you too bro.
Nope, First time! Not feelin bad yet, hit 65% fat and 30 Pro yesterday

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
wait, isnt that diet coke throwing your ketosis off? And could you log 1 of your carb up days
No. I found on my last CKD that I'm not sensitive to the citric acid in the soft drink. Some people may experience an insulin spike, but I was ecstatic when i discovered that I wasn't one of them. I'm a caffience phene!:alcoholic:

And yes sir. I will log my carb-up this coming weekend. It is basically high glycemic friday afternoon and complex s*** through sunday evening.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 2, day 4
I'm not gonna post everything I eat. It's usually the same everyday. Last nite I went out to eat with some girls and ordered the 8 oz roast beef with onions and mushrooms. Also had a salad with ranch and later I thoughtlessly took a few gulps of a slushee they bought. Got back and peed on a ketostick and was still in ketosis so I guess my carb threshold is a little higher than the average.

Anyhow, ran 2 miles yesterday and walked 3.3mph on 7.5 incline for 20 minutes today. I was tempted to get on the scale because my buddies were in the gym working out. They don't think the diet really works, so I said, "hey check this out" (not even knowing what my weight was compared to last week. The scale said 208! That's 12 pounds in less than 2 weeks! Needless to say, they were mesmorized and convinced.

Will do depletion workout tommorow and then time to carb up!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Day 5
CARB UP
Did depletion workout earlier today. 15-20 reps for 2 sets on each muscle group, nowhere near failure, just to burn up any glycogen that may be left in the muscles.

Ate 6 pieces of bacon and 4 whole eggs this morning. Then before the workout, 6 oz of turkey with shredded cheese and olive oil.

I like to piss off my boys at the gym, so I stopped by 711 and picked up 2 chocolate covered doughnuts that I pulled out of my bag after my workout and munched on in front of them. They still don't understand how I can do that and still lose 5 pounds a week. Anyway, after my workout I had 1 1/2 scoops of whey and then pizza the rest of the day.

208 pounds today after the workout. At this rate I will be shredded in no time!

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Doesn't it feel good to do that in front of people? I remember one time I had someone ask me how I was losing weight when I would sit down and eat a whole box of airheads on my carb ups and go through bags of popcorn and pretzels.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Doesn't it feel good to do that in front of people? I remember one time I had someone ask me how I was losing weight when I would sit down and eat a whole box of airheads on my carb ups and go through bags of popcorn and pretzels.
Yea, what cracks me up even more is chewing it real slow and exaggerating my enjoyment of it in front of some fat ass whos on the leg extension and thinks they're burning calories or something. I know I'm mean, but when they get to my level, they can act the same way towards people who they are better than.

I guess my point is, people don't really see what someone on ckd goes through day to day. It is a grueling process that demands a s*** load of discipline. It works, so people ask what you're doing and they wanna do it... until they find out it's hard and they actually have to workout and count calories and eat meat and grease all week.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok, week 3, day 3.
I checked my weight monday after the weekend carb-up and was still 208!??? um... maybe i didn't eat enough cals over the weekend. Not sure, but hey the weight is down and still have decent strength. I can see some hint of definition in my legs and shoulders. Down 12 pounds and like 2 belt holes. Everything going smoothly.

I'd like to throw some clenviscerate into the mix. Maybe I'll wait until I need to bust through a plateau. The diet and ECA stack is working well so far.

Well... going to run 2 miles outside and burn some ketones. Later.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 3. Day5.
Depletion workout/carbup
209lbs. Not sure what happened. I was 208 last friday before carbup. Then Monday after carbup, I was 207- which baffled me. I did slip a couple time this week. I ate out a couple of times. One was chinese. I had the beef tips and when they came out they were doused in some honey sauce or something. Probably full of sugar. Then another day I ate out and ordered some wings and they were breaded. I also haven't been counting calories like I should have this past week. Maybe I'm too far under maintenence and I'm holding fat. I'll make some changes next week and see what happens.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 4 day 3
Saw Lamb of God after my workout last night. Got a cardio workout f***ing around in the mosh pit. Felt really weak today but didn't get much sleep last night.

Anyway, workouts have been going well and diet is back on point this week. Been keeping better track of fat cals. Won't be doing a depletion workout this friday. I think cardio the rest of the week will suffice.

Will keep thou updated... later. Oh, if anybody knows a good 2 day split for CKD, please enlighten me.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 4, Day 7
Kinda ready to go back to meat and grease for the week. I had too much cake yesterday. Ate around 400g carbs and the maintanence 200g protein. Didn't count fat, but didn't eat much at all. I would guess 100g of the carbs was sugar.

Weighed myself thursday at a different gym, so not too sure about the scale descrepencies. I was 204. That was before cardio, then I also did 30 minutes SS cardio friday- so I'm hoping tommorow, after carbing it up, I'll be around 205 or so. We will soon see.

I'm guessing I'll be 10% (where I can see my abs) at around 190-195. My belt size is way down and it seems like my abdomen keeps sinking in but with no definition! I can see a vague outline of the six pack, but no separation in the middle. I won't stop til I get there though!

-15 lbs and counting...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 5, Day 2
205 yesterday before workout! Good s***. I didn't think I would be that low after the garbage i ate this weekend. My roommates like to make brownies, and cookies, and cakes, and s***. I did some cardio after my workout last night (20 minutes on treadmill, 7.5 incline @ 3.1 mph) to try to get into ketosis quicker this week. I'm hping to be sub-200 sometime next week.

Training is getting to be a pain in the ass. I'm definetely leaner in the gym but my strength is down to say the least. Here's a comparison of my strength after one week of the diet and my strength now:

Then:
Incline DB Press: 200x10, 200x9, 200x6
Flat DB Press: 180x7, 170x7, 160x7
Military Press: 120x8, 120x7, 100x10
Lateral Raise: 60x10, 60x8, 60x10
Reverse Flys: 80x8, 80x9
Squats: 225x8, 225x8, 225x8
Calfs: 200x12, 200x11, 200x10

Now: 160x10, 120x10, 120x10
160x10, 160x10, 160x9
Can't military press- just front raise
60x8, 60x8, 60x8
70x8, 70x8
Same weight and reps for squats, but getting extremely difficult
About the same for these

So despite the ECA, I'm running out of fuel alot quicker. Stopped the military pressing because my shoulder is bothering me due to lack of calories and energy and possibly decreased joint lubrication. Don't know how much longer I can keep this up. A big guy came in the gym yesterday and was punishing weights all in my face and s***. The weight he was pushing used to be my warm-up set. Now I wouldn't think about military pressing the 80lb DB's, whereas I used to use the 100's on my working set!

Oh well, Ill say it again- it's for a good cause. AS SOON AS I SEE MY ABS, I'm gonna cut it off and begin bulking.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 5, Day 7
Friday before the depletion (i decided to do cardio and 1 set of 20 on every muscle group) I was 201! I stopped my carb intake today around 4pm. Wanna get into ketosis even quicker this week, as I am considering making it my last week. I'm not quite 10% yet, but I'm down 25 pounds. Hopefully this week I'll break the 200lb plane of which I've been over for the last 2 years. And when I was under 200, I was probably 22% bf- before I started lifting.
So right now I would say I'm about 13%. Just a guess, but I'm probably 5 or 6 pounds away from seeing my abs. Well see what this next week brings and I'll decide whether or not im gonna perpetuate this torture. I MISS MY SHAKES! I'll check in tommorow and let you know where I stand on the scale and if i've broken the 200 barrier yet.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 6, Day 1
201 on the scale before workout! This means I'm guaranteed to break the barrier this week.
I had an exceptionally good workout. I downed only 25mg E, 200C, and 1 baby asprin. Felt more wired than usual- almost like the E was overdosed. Anyhow, I felt strong in the gym. Found the leg press in the new gym i've been going to and put 585 on that b****. 3 sets of 8 plus squats. Presses felt strong and all this at my lowest weight yet.

My abs are soooooo close to showing. I'm guessing they'll be visible with flexing after a few more pounds are off.

Calories are still around 1800 with 200 grams of protein. Sick of eating oil and grease. My plan is to keep my intensity high in the gym after I get off this diet in order to stay as lean as possible. I'll have some help building muscle mass too so it shouldn't be a problem ;). Still havent decided if i'm gonna do another week or not. Well see at the end of this week. I was telling someone that the way it will happen is i'll wake up one morning, splash some water in my eyes and look in the mirror and i'll have abs.

(-) 25lbs
Will keep you all updated...

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Week 6, Day 1
201 on the scale before workout! This means I'm guaranteed to break the barrier this week.
I had an exceptionally good workout. I downed only 25mg E, 200C, and 1 baby asprin. Felt more wired than usual- almost like the E was overdosed. Anyhow, I felt strong in the gym. Found the leg press in the new gym i've been going to and put 585 on that b****. 3 sets of 8 plus squats. Presses felt strong and all this at my lowest weight yet.

My abs are soooooo close to showing. I'm guessing they'll be visible with flexing after a few more pounds are off.

Calories are still around 1800 with 200 grams of protein. Sick of eating oil and grease. My plan is to keep my intensity high in the gym after I get off this diet in order to stay as lean as possible. I'll have some help building muscle mass too so it shouldn't be a problem ;). Still havent decided if i'm gonna do another week or not. Well see at the end of this week. I was telling someone that the way it will happen is i'll wake up one morning, splash some water in my eyes and look in the mirror and i'll have abs.

(-) 25lbs
Will keep you all updated...

Post up what you're eating on a day thats high in oil and grease and i'll help you fix it up.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok on a typical weekday it looks like this:
8am- 6oz cottage cheese and 1Tbls heavy cream
12pm- 6oz sliced turkey w/ 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 1 tbls olive oil
430pm - 6oz 73/27 ground beef
6pm- Workout/Cardio
730pm- 40g whey
830pm- 6oz chicken breast w/1/2 cup shredded cheese
10pm- 3 whole eggs w/ 1/2 cup shredded cheese

It varies slightly. Some days i have tuna w/ mayo at lunch, and salmon for dinner

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
week 6, day 5
199! I'd say this is a PR for me as far as leaness and muscle. I've never been at this weight with this much muscle.

This weight was before the depletion workout and cardio today. I hit cardio for 25 min- incline treadmill @ 3.5mph.

I'm thinkin im gonna be 199 or less come Monday. For some odd reason, i've been less or equal to my friday's weight on the last couple of monday's, after carbup.

I've decided im doing 2 more weeks. That'll make 8. Just sounds like a good number to stop at, plus i should be fairly lean and able to see some abs by then.

I'll cut off carbs halfway through sunday again like last week and continue as i have been. I lost somethin like 7 pounds the first week (cant really remember. it's in the log) which is too much IMO. 2-3 pounds per week throughout the rest of the diet is something i can live with. So by the end I should be between 190 and 195.

P.S. I'd like to get my hands on some clenviscerate to expedite this process but my funds aren't adequate.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
AS for reducing fat, you can get rid of some of the fat from the ground beef and replace it with heavy whipping cream. You can use sugar free jello and make whipped cream to go along with it, it tastes pretty freaking great and you the fat you need without having so much of the oily/greasy texture.

If you aren't allergic throw in peanuts every now and then too.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
AS for reducing fat, you can get rid of some of the fat from the ground beef and replace it with heavy whipping cream. You can use sugar free jello and make whipped cream to go along with it, it tastes pretty freaking great and you the fat you need without having so much of the oily/greasy texture.

If you aren't allergic throw in peanuts every now and then too.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? EVERYBODY'S ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS! :laughing: J/K yea good ideas, especially with the jello and whip cream. Ill have to give that a try before im finished. thanks

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T.R. for the recipe. I've been substituting that for my usual cottage cheese in the morning. It's way easier to stomach first thing in the a.m. I still have my burger. I look forward to it everyday :) (it's the only satty fat thing i really eat).

199lbs yesterday before workout. I'm hoping to net 3 or 4 more pounds this week. This chick was giving me a back massage and commented on how pronounced my lats are. She said, "most people's back just goes straight down- your's comes way out here" Hahaha! I liked that s***. So apparently I'm not losing much muscle (maybe a few pounds cummulitively, but I can live with that for the sake of leanness)

Will keep in touch,
'Over'...

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's official. I'm starting my bulk. I'm gonna keep it as lean as possible. I know I said i planned to cut until i could see my abs- which i can see the outer separation. I said I was gonna do 6 weeks, then after six, I said ok I'll do 8- so I opted for the median-7. Close to 30 pounds in 7 weeks is not bad, if I do say so myslef. I'm a little impatient and I'm ready to get big again. I think I'll look good if I can keep my waist tight like it is now. I don't have a roll anymore and I plan to keep it that way as I just increase my chest and shoulder mass. I'll put up pics within the next day or so.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Ok, call me brett farve. I changed my mind lol ... I'm gonna keep going. I'm just gonna throw in mdrol @10mg a day to preserve muscle mainly and I'm gonna throw in CEL x tren to expedite the fatloss. I'll continue the ECA stack and diet. Granted I'm throwing AAS in the mix, I'm still doing a weightloss routine... so i don't guess i'm not in the right section. I say 4 more weeks and I'll be satisfied. This is gonna be fun.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Protocol for the remainder of my cut:

Diet: 100g F and 185g P ed during the week. Carb Up will be 50/40/10 Carbs, protein, and fat respectively- only 1600 cals total.

Workout will remain unchanged (I might be pushing more weight)

I've decided no mdrol. Talked to some other bros and they informed me that their appetite was just boosted too much on mdrol to stay under maintenance. So it will be tren as follows: 60,90,90,90 and so on if four weeks is not enough. I've run tren before and got slightly sensitive nips but no full blown gyno, so i'm not wary about running it with no cabaser or progestin control.

So i popped 60mg today and feel a little pumped already (probably placebo or just the excessive carbs i've taken in this weekend)

I'm gonna try to post some intermediate pics of my progress thus far sometime today or tommorow.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 8, day 2
I don't know if I'm feeling the tren yet or not. I was about to tap something earlier today and just lost complete interest altogether. I've read about loss of libido with tren. I had to chill out and clear my mind... then I smashed her twice... and was feeling like an animal. I don't know what the deal is with that, it was weird.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should still run xtren solo or stack it. I'd appreciate any advice in that department... that is, if anybody is even following this s***. Haha, feel like my aggressiveness is up if anything. Workout today was strong, but yesterday I struggled with squats. Just felt like I didn't have the explosive full body power to lift the weight like usual. Maybe just a bad day.

I'll keep you's guys updated throughout this week.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 8, day 5.
Got on the scale before workout and was 201! WTF! I've cut calories more this past week and done extra cardio! Maybe my body is holding on to fat because I've cut too many cals? Maybe the tren is building some lean muscle... cause my waist is still extra small and my abs look lean.

I'm low dosing test @250mg/week for libido. Started last sunday with 125mg and did another 125 yesterday. Been running the tren @90mg ed since saturday, I believe. I'm guessing another 4 weeks (week 12) before I'm satisfied... but my guessing accuracy has been 50/50 so far so well see.

I'm not sure what else to alter. I'm gonna do things the same way this week and see what happens.

C

cottagechese

Awards
your going to stay the around same weight just lose fat on tren i did phera epi stack on keto worked good for me

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I can't do keto anymore. I'm gonna hurl. I'm not wussing out or giving up or giving in. I'm gonna stay in a caloric deficit on a 50/30/20 ratio, protein, carbs, fat respectively. I'm anabolic right now, so i think with proper diet and cardio, I can lose the rest of this weight. Plus, the xtren has fat burning properties so I should be successful. The point of keto is to maintian muscle mass.... i'm doing that by being ON, so I see no dyer need of incorporating CKD. I WILL achieve my goal.

Stay tuned...

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
I can't do keto anymore. I'm gonna hurl. I'm not wussing out or giving up or giving in. I'm gonna stay in a caloric deficit on a 50/30/20 ratio, protein, carbs, fat respectively. I'm anabolic right now, so i think with proper diet and cardio, I can lose the rest of this weight. Plus, the xtren has fat burning properties so I should be successful. The point of keto is to maintian muscle mass.... i'm doing that by being ON, so I see no dyer need of incorporating CKD. I WILL achieve my goal.

Stay tuned...
Point of CKD is to turn fat into the main fuel source to burn it more efficiently. :bigok:

P

purelife1

yes weight may stay same ...your losing some fat while adding some harder muscle with that tren

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Point of CKD is to turn fat into the main fuel source to burn it more efficiently. :bigok:
True, true. But I feel that a diet low in carbs, high protein, and moderate fat whilst ON, will outweigh a keto diet at this juncture. I think I'll build more muscle and burn more calories by having more energy to lift more, more days a week due to eating some carbs. I'm still gonna be losing because i'm under maintenance, but for some reason my fatloss halted after so many weeks of keto. I'm doing 30-40 minutes SS cardio after every intense workout- so I should be in fat burning mode during the cardio. Also with AAS thrown in, I don't have to fret about whether or not i'm losing muscle whilst doing the cardio. I'm just going with what i know and feel. And I feel like my body is beginning to reject all the fat consumption.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 9, day 2
I changed my workout. I'm doing a 4 day split... monday, tuesday, thursday, friday. Yesterday was chest and calves. Workout went as follows:
Incline DB press... 180x10/160x10/160x9
Chest press (hammerstrength)...140x10/130x10/130x9
DB flys... 90x10/90x10
Incline DB flys... 80x10/80x10
Calf raises... 210x12/210x12/210x10

30 minutes SS cardio (incline treadmill)

My chest is FRIED today. Did something right. I miss heavy workouts. I don't think ive been hitting my chest enough previously. My back is stellar but my chest could use some mass. Oh yea, i forgot i'm cutting. Oh well, my abdominals look just as lean as when i'm on keto in the middle of the week. Tren will shred your ass! I've got back and cardio tonight.

P

purelife1

my wife and i watched House of a 1000 corpses last night you were the best part of movie

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Don't you like clowns? aren't we f***in funny?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
True, true. But I feel that a diet low in carbs, high protein, and moderate fat whilst ON, will outweigh a keto diet at this juncture. I think I'll build more muscle and burn more calories by having more energy to lift more, more days a week due to eating some carbs. I'm still gonna be losing because i'm under maintenance, but for some reason my fatloss halted after so many weeks of keto. I'm doing 30-40 minutes SS cardio after every intense workout- so I should be in fat burning mode during the cardio. Also with AAS thrown in, I don't have to fret about whether or not i'm losing muscle whilst doing the cardio. I'm just going with what i know and feel. And I feel like my body is beginning to reject all the fat consumption.
Ahh, well it seems that some people don't seem to respond to it sometimes. Its good that you're looking for something that will make your workouts more productive.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 10, day 4... i think lol
It's been 90mg tren ed and 250mg test ew for 2 weeks now. Monday, I tried bumping the tren to 120 and felt like s***. I was bloated, nauseated and light headed. 90mg it is. My muscles feel harder and my strength is coming back nicely. All lifts are close to what they were @ 230lbs and my thought process is a lot sharper because of the carbs, i believe. Still at 1800 cals/day with only 30% carbs. I noticed a slight increase in fat content around my waist the other day but today it looked alot leaner ... maybe water in the sub-q? I'm contemplating bumping the carb intake down a bit as I have discovered I do not process carbs well. I don't do a laboring job, so besides my workouts I don't burn alot of cals. Weight is at 203 as of today but my waist is still slim as it has ever been with the amount of muscle i currently have. I have to say, this is the best i've ever looked. I plan to do 2 more weeks, then I think i'm gonna transition directly into a bulking cycle. That was the original plan- to get my bf% around 10 so i wouldn't look like a blob when i did a bulking cycle. I might not have a six pack but I came close and after i bulk i'll have more muscle mass and will hopefully be able to lean out even quicker than i am now.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
My workouts today and yesterday were incredible. Felt strong as an ox, and I could quantify that feeling with the amount of weight i'm lifting. All of my lifts have increased... aggression and intensity in the gym is amazing! Yesterday was legs and I haven't worked them in two weeks due to Thanksgiving and the gyms being closed, so I was fried- could hardly walk up the steps when I got home. Still a little sore today, but not bad. I'm sure my recovery time is improved.

Today was shoulders. I wasn't feeling at all energetic until I actually picked up a dumbbell. Started with military press and ambitiously grabbed the 80's... too light. Grabbed the 100's and pressed them 8 times easily. WOW! Yes, people were gawking as I grunted and proceeded to lift. I surprised myself as well. Tren is some SERIOUS ****. I scrolled past my pictures at the top of the page and I'm sure I look bigger, leaner, and harder now.

Estimated end of this is two weeks from now. I'll post pix then.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Week 11, day 4
Almost finished. I've been feeling great and strength is pretty much what it was when I was 230. I'm still about 203 and I look leaner than i was a few weeks ago at sub-200. Sunday will be my last day before I bulk, so I'm gonna burn as much goo as possible before then. Cardio 2x a day every day for the next 3 days. One way to describe my physique is that I have a semi 4 pack in the morning when flexed. I've never seen my abs, so this is a unique experience for me. :) As much as I enjoy being lean, I can't wait to start bulking and get monsterous again (with less fat).

I will post end of cut pictures sunday morning.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I got some pix. Will post them ASAP...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Margy28 Supplement Logs 68
T Workout Logs 1
Kristopher Weight Loss 5
L Weight Loss 0
ripnlean Weight Loss 60