post cutting cycle dieting
- 03-01-2004, 02:00 PM
- 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM
- 03-01-2004, 03:13 PM
I'm currently cutting, but I plan on following the cut with another 10 week bulk. At the end of my 4th and final week of cutting my cals will be 2000/day. The plan is to begin increasing the cals by 500/week for 4 weeks PCT so that I'm back at 4000/day at the start of my bulk. The breakdown now and PCT will be 45P/30C/25F. When I start the bulk I'll switch to 30P/45C/25F. I think the high protein should minimize any catabolism and fat gain during PCT.
03-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Raising your calories gradually is the key. Going from 2000 cals one day to 3500 the next will definitely lead to fat retention. Add a few hundred more cals every few days until you are back up to maintenance, do this over about 2 weeks. candle is right on with the protein intake too, keep that real high.
You can try using 7-oxo DHEA as well to keep from adding fat back on.
03-01-2004, 06:26 PM
I diet with cycles thrown in there sporadically. I tend to eat closer to maintenance during PCT, but never above, I also back off on the cardio a little. I've had very good results with this method so far. Proper post-workout nutrition is curcial during PCT (moreso than while "on" IMHO) for retaining gains.
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2013, 12:01 AM
- By tkc0mand3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2012, 09:15 PM
- By Krypt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:04 PM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2003, 08:24 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM