T-Muscle Velocity Diet Program?

  1. Registered User
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    291

    T-Muscle Velocity Diet Program?


    TESTOSTERONE MUSCLE | Velocity Diet 3.0 | Velocity Diet Program 3.0

    what do yall think about this program? seems very convincing on getting shredded... any thoughts? Id be afraid to lose muscle on this program..

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    are you thinking about doing the diet naturally or on AAS?
  3. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    The diet is interesting, that's for sure.

    I'm not a huge fan on diets that are based heavily on MRP's... The occasional MRP is okay, but this diet is based solely on MRP's except for one day per week. This day happens to be the same calorically and macro-wise... Just with whole foods.

    The biggest problem I see with the diet is that there is no re-feed or carb load. The workouts are high volume with low carb diet. Problem being that you would rapidly deplete muscle glycogen. Glyocgen would likely be fully depleted by the end of week 1. There is no re-feed to refill glycogen.

    It's good in the fact that with the amount carbs coupled with glycogen depletion, all the carbs will go towards glycogen synthesis instead of being used as energy. This is good.

    But the bad is that at some point down the line, you need a re-feed to sustain workout intensity and volume. So, as the diet progresses you will become progressively weaker.

    I've been there before, and it's not fun. I worked myself in to a hole and it took a couple of weeks to recover from such long term depletion.

    That's my take. If they incorporated re-feeds, then I would say it's a good diet. Right now I think of it as average.

    How you ever considered or heard of Ultimate Diet 2.0?

    I've been using this, and it's brutal. However, it's very effective. I am under 10% bf and I can see changes in the mirror every day. Which I hadn't been able to do in the previous diets leading in to the UD 2.

    Check it out.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    291

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    are you thinking about doing the diet naturally or on AAS?
    I was thinking of doing it after a cycle to cut down the excess fat that may possibly be accumulated after a bulk.. whats your thought on this?
  5. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    I was thinking of doing it after a cycle to cut down the excess fat that may possibly be accumulated after a bulk.. whats your thought on this?
    I'm a fan of cLean bulking. I won't let myself gain fat on a bulk. I eat clean and just barely over maintenance, I'll range between 10%-25% over, and some days at maintenance.

    Dropping body fat is such a bitch and a half that I'd rather just keep bulking clean. It's effective and it works that way. I don't ever want to go over 10% body fat ever again. I'd rather spend the effort on eating clean during the bulk than spend 5x the effort trying to lose it.

    The velocity diet is a shred out diet. Meant to get you super lean... sub 10, sub 8, 6% area. I wouldn't use it just to drop a few lbs.

    That's my advice. Stay lean year round, your life will be much better... And you don't have to consistently go back and forth between bulk, cut, bulk, cut, bulk, super cut. You know what I mean? You and your body will be happier in the long run.
  6. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1658

    Search the forums there were a few people who did the Velocity 2.0 diet at the beginning of the year. The 2.0 diet involved 5 or 6 shakes per day and only 1 solid meal per week.
  7. Registered User
    redrocket399's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    291

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    I'm a fan of cLean bulking. I won't let myself gain fat on a bulk. I eat clean and just barely over maintenance, I'll range between 10%-25% over, and some days at maintenance.

    Dropping body fat is such a bitch and a half that I'd rather just keep bulking clean. It's effective and it works that way. I don't ever want to go over 10% body fat ever again. I'd rather spend the effort on eating clean during the bulk than spend 5x the effort trying to lose it.

    The velocity diet is a shred out diet. Meant to get you super lean... sub 10, sub 8, 6% area. I wouldn't use it just to drop a few lbs.

    That's my advice. Stay lean year round, your life will be much better... And you don't have to consistently go back and forth between bulk, cut, bulk, cut, bulk, super cut. You know what I mean? You and your body will be happier in the long run.
    Awesome answer man! well im sitting at 10% myself, but ive never gone down to lower than 9%.. so it was just a thought on trying something new. But i totally agree with staying lean year around. Im just taking into consideration that i may go up at most 2% in bodyfat if i go on an all out clean bulk.. Im a clean eater anyways. A real big health freak i am. haha
    But thanks for the thorough answer!
  8. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by redrocket399 View Post
    Awesome answer man! well im sitting at 10% myself, but ive never gone down to lower than 9%.. so it was just a thought on trying something new. But i totally agree with staying lean year around. Im just taking into consideration that i may go up at most 2% in bodyfat if i go on an all out clean bulk.. Im a clean eater anyways. A real big health freak i am. haha
    But thanks for the thorough answer!
    You could always add in low dose T3 and do very light cardio 3x per week. Slow, low intensity for 150 cals. That's what I do anyway.
  9. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    I stand corrected. The diet calls for pre-workout carbohydrates.

    I am still trying to wrap my head around this diet though.

    It seems to me that they just want to sell you $550 worth of their products, and that's why it's all shakes.

    I can't imagine only eating 4 solid meals in one month. There are much better diets in my opinion.
  10. Registered User
    DenDestroys's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    175

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicwaste View Post
    I stand corrected. The diet calls for pre-workout carbohydrates.

    I am still trying to wrap my head around this diet though.

    It seems to me that they just want to sell you $550 worth of their products, and that's why it's all shakes.

    I can't imagine only eating 4 solid meals in one month. There are much better diets in my opinion.
    I'm around 9.5-10.5%bf right now. I'm feeling small getting down this far, so I'm ready to put more muscle on now, which means I'll have to stop dieting (ckd diet). If I decide to slow bulk now without having visible abs, can a recomp cycle in spring/summer next year help uncover my abs.

    Should I cut down even further until my abs are visible, then clean bulk? Or can I bulk up now with minimal fat gain and if I want to, cut easily in spring with a cycle to get ripped then? I'm really stressed to whether tomorrow morning I want to keep on the CKD diet or just go back to regular dieting. I want to be more ripped, but I also feel small being so cut up.
  11. Registered User
    sonicwaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    141

    Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    I'm around 9.5-10.5%bf right now. I'm feeling small getting down this far, so I'm ready to put more muscle on now, which means I'll have to stop dieting (ckd diet). If I decide to slow bulk now without having visible abs, can a recomp cycle in spring/summer next year help uncover my abs.

    Should I cut down even further until my abs are visible, then clean bulk? Or can I bulk up now with minimal fat gain and if I want to, cut easily in spring with a cycle to get ripped then? I'm really stressed to whether tomorrow morning I want to keep on the CKD diet or just go back to regular dieting. I want to be more ripped, but I also feel small being so cut up.
    You have to battle the psychological effects of cutting... Especially being on a CKD.

    You are gylcogen depleted, as you progress longer and longer on a CKD you will become more and more depleted. And if your re-feeds aren't done properly and aren't big enough you will never fully replenish glyocgen until you are off the CKD. This is a problem.

    You likely feel small because you are so damn depleted. Please let me know what the specs are for your re-feeds and the training surrounding it. This is very very important.

    If you start incorporating a good re-feed protocol, you will be fine.

    Also I have found that Plasma Jet really helps keep me looking full when I am on the UD 2... which is similar to a CKD, but much more powerful. The time-released nature of PJ keeps me pretty full all day.

    As far as philosophy goes. Mine is to always stay sub 10%... Then shred out to where I want to be in the spring/summer. Maintain as low as i can during the fall/winter... But always making sure not to exceed 10%.

    I suggest you maintain your course, and tweak your diet/supplementation do you aren't banging your head against the wall with feeling small, depleted, and weak.
  12. Registered User
    Sunder's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Age
    40
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    398

    I've never done the Velocity Diet, but I'll admit it intrigues me. My first thoughts on it is that it could have a good rate of success due to eliminating 1 of the biggest killers in diets: - consistency.

    There is little to no guessing on the macro nutrients you are taking in, unlike other diets where you are "guessing" how much protein is in that chicken breast. Sure, some people measure/weigh/etc; but I imagine many others eyeball it and occasionally our eyes get fooled by our stomachs.

    It also eliminates the time it takes to prepare proper meals in advance as well as grocery shopping. It's almost like the perfect girlfriend :P

    Actually, it's the lack of prep that has me seriously considering doing it. My schedule has been getting tighter, and I've found myself more often than not eating frozen dinners or or worse "quick meals" because I have to run somewhere else.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:38 PM
  2. VELOCITY DIET LOG. From 20% to 12% Bf.
    By Graglor in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:51 AM
  3. ATW Velocity Diet +
    By 01yz426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 11:33 AM
  4. Velocity Diet
    By bigironkiller in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 12:50 PM
  5. Considering Velocity Diet
    By Ninsha in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 02:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in