Get Your Lent On
- 02-24-2004, 07:41 PM
- 6'3" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 02-24-2004, 10:02 PM
- 02-25-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
02-27-2004, 10:49 PM
yeah, thumbs up on the seabass.
hey sage, aren't you asian? Aren't you contractually obligated to like seafood?
02-27-2004, 11:55 PM
Sure just like I am supposed to like cornbread and turnip greens
because I am southern..
02-28-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Matthew D
But I know you like cornbread. Who could dislike cornbread?
"Cornbread, ain't nothing wrong with that"
02-28-2004, 12:46 AM
sorry never developed the taste..
02-28-2004, 01:02 AM
right.... u know me real well manOriginally Posted by comrade
02-28-2004, 02:04 PM
hey, just a little friendly racism .Originally Posted by sage
of course not all asians like seafood.
Some of them are more into dog and polished rice .
I'm a 1/4 Polish, feel free to take a shot.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 69Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:27 AM
- By thafranchize in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-13-2009, 05:56 PM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:44 AM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 05-13-2008, 02:45 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 08-13-2006, 11:11 AM