eca stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

eca stack

I saw a place selling eca extreme how is this possible?

what can i expect of the quality of this product?

assume perfect diet + knowledge of all risks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.5%

I see that it says ephedra "extract". I wonder if this nomenclature is what allows them to get around the rules or if it's just an extract from ephedra and not really ephedra at all.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

Whats the best brand to look for with ephedrine?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.5%

Bronkaid, Primatene tabs, or Vasopro.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.1%

Quote Originally Posted by supercompact View Post
    Bronkaid, Primatene tabs, or Vasopro.
    Just a quick followup to that. Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate, but Primatene and Vasopro both have ephedrine HCl. Everything I've read has said HCl is a bit more risky for most people than sulfate. I really recommend reading the thread here titled "Save your money use ECA Stack". It's a bit of a long thread, but it's chock full of helpful information.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

Ok just one last question im thinking of using ephedrine hci solo which i found where to buy

can you get used to this like caffeine there's nothing said about that?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.13%

Do not buy the sulfate, it SUX compare to Ephedra HCL.

You can to buy VASOPRO 25mg tabs. Cut the in half if you want less. There are plenty of places to get it online. The sulfate doesn't do the job like the HCL does. don't buy those extracts or those fat burner that claim they have some ephedra in it...it's crapola.

Buy Vasopro used for athma/bronchial issues.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.71%

Quote Originally Posted by darkvard View Post
    Ok just one last question im thinking of using ephedrine hci solo which i found where to buy

can you get used to this like caffeine there's nothing said about that?
    You do become tolerant as it is a beta-2 agonist...
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Im back on another eca cycle,Im almost where I want to be,I have found the best ratio for me is(even tho I argued over sul not being as good)taking 1 350mg mahung pill,1 bronk and 200mg caff,I switch it off every day back to hci and so on.

The mahung pill is the ****,it hits hard,its because mahung has all the ephedra isomers in it.

after adding the mahung,I can feel the heat coming off me while I walk,its hard to explain but this combo im on is very thermogenic.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Just a quick followup to that. Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate, but Primatene and Vasopro both have ephedrine HCl. Everything I've read has said HCl is a bit more risky for most people than sulfate. I really recommend reading the thread here titled "Save your money use ECA Stack". It's a bit of a long thread, but it's chock full of helpful information.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEF View Post
    Do not buy the sulfate, it SUX compare to Ephedra HCL.

You can to buy VASOPRO 25mg tabs. Cut the in half if you want less. There are plenty of places to get it online. The sulfate doesn't do the job like the HCL does. don't buy those extracts or those fat burner that claim they have some ephedra in it...it's crapola.

Buy Vasopro used for athma/bronchial issues.

False.

the only difference between sulfate and HCL is that HCL has 5% more ephedrine by weight. so out of a 25mg tab, sulfate will have 19.25mg of E, and HCL will have 20.5mg. the extra 1mg per tab is not worth paying almost double for. bronkaid is a lot better of a deal than primatene.

so,amount of pure ephedrine by box :

bronkaid ( sulfate) - 1155mg - $13 something
    primatene ( HCL) - 615mg - $10 something

also, it is true, though, that the extract ( leaves) is bunk. any blend that says 'extract ( leaves)' contains little to no ephedra ALKALOIDS, along with their thermogenic effects. this is why since mu huang and sida cordifolia no longer show up in blends, the best and closest thing is pure ephedrine
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    False.

the only difference between sulfate and HCL is that HCL has 5% more ephedrine by weight. so out of a 25mg tab, sulfate will have 19.25mg of E, and HCL will have 20.5mg. the extra 1mg per tab is not worth paying almost double for. bronkaid is a lot better of a deal than primatene.

so,amount of pure ephedrine by box :

bronkaid ( sulfate) - 1155mg - $13 something
    primatene ( HCL) - 615mg - $10 something
    actually your wrong but I dont want to get into another huge argument,weight has nothing to do with how a compound works in the body.

take 500 mg of base testosterone and then take 10mg of methyltest,the hci makes the compound work in the body better,not because of its weight.

do a search on what hci does,sul works ok but not as good as hci.

the mg/$ ratio dosnt matter

its how the stuff works after you ingest it,thats why on days I take bronkaid I also take a mahung pill to get all the different isomers.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%

why are you bringing up hormones? talk about bringing up stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

I've used mu huang, hcl, sulfate, and sida cordifolia, and out of the two in question, sulfate, and hcl, ive noticed zero difference in effects. in fact, some say they get a better effect from sulfate than the hcl.

btw, the symbol for hydrochloride is HCL, not HCI.

so, what are you talking about?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%

not to mention, the methylation that you referred to refers to hydroCARBON, not hydrochloride.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

ephedrine HCL works differnet in the body over sul,like taking base ephedrine wont do much.

weight has nothing to do with how a compound works in the body and is why I brought up hormones.HCL,SUL, do you want me to add a few more? how bout adding a methly to base ephedrine......omg we just made meth amphetamine....you get it?

25mg of methyl ephidrine will kill you.....the hcl has afects in the body

I have 5 bottles of base PPA the best version of ehedrine ever made for fat loss,it was banned a long time ago and is illegal to import in the country,guess what?It dosnt do anything when I take it,I need to add a HCL bond to it for the body to use it.

So basically I have base 1r,2s nor-ephedrine if this was an HCL it would be worth 200 a bottle all day,its the stuff that was in adipokinetics.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%

Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    ephedrine HCL works differnet in the body over sul,like taking base ephedrine wont do much.

weight has nothing to do with how a compound works in the body and is why I brought up hormones.HCL,SUL, do you want me to add a few more? how bout adding a methly to base ephedrine......omg we just made meth amphetamine....you get it?

25mg of methyl ephidrine will kill you.....the hcl has afects in the body

obviously sulfate and HCL work differently in the body.no one said they didn't and that wasnt the question. the question was whether one is more effective than the other at achieving a desired effect. and if so, is it a significant difference.

and for the love of God, stop bringing up methylation. IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION. ephedrine hcl is not methylated.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.41%

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    obviously sulfate and HCL work differently in the body.no one said they didn't and that wasnt the question. the question was whether one is more effective than the other at achieving a desired effect. and if so, is it a significant difference.

and for the love of God, stop bringing up methylation. IT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS DISCUSSION. ephedrine hcl is not methylated.
    adding HCL and sulfate are both used to increase absorbtion in the body,methyl was brought up because that does the same thing,you said that sulf works the same and brought up the weight of the substance,weight has nothing to do with how it works.

so even if it weighs a little less dosnt mean it works the same in the body,HCL is better,and is the reason its used in the eca patant.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.89%

i'm done. i'm not gonna argue with someone that thinks HCL was in the original, patented ECA stack.

what a waste.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1