Benadryl

  1. Benadryl


    Im running Clen/ECA 2 week cycles in conjunction with each other. In the UK Benadryl doesn't contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine which is the H1 antagonist... I need something to up regulate my receptors...


  2. you can't get Diphenhydramine in the UK? Well you can get it online - of course i can't post sources here but google can be your friend
    Back.... for real this time

  3. Right i've found Nytol which contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride will this suffice? One pill contains 25mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.... I heard that the way to dose it is, 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and take 50mg Diphenhydramine on the 3rd week every night for 7 days????
    •   
       


  4. Right can't i use Loratadine? It is a H1 antagonist that should serve the same purpose as Diphenhydramine?? I take it everyday for my nasal inflamation! It is also non drowsey unlike the Diphenhydramine!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jalal90 View Post
    Right i've found Nytol which contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride will this suffice? One pill contains 25mg of Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.... I heard that the way to dose it is, 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and take 50mg Diphenhydramine on the 3rd week every night for 7 days????
    That is good dosing schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by jalal90 View Post
    Right can't i use Loratadine? It is a H1 antagonist that should serve the same purpose as Diphenhydramine?? I take it everyday for my nasal inflamation! It is also non drowsey unlike the Diphenhydramine!
    Loratadine has been reported to be effective but is less comonly used. I think you'd be golden with it.
    Back.... for real this time

  6. skip the e[ehdra just use clen

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    skip the e[ehdra just use clen
    agreed on that. especially if you never run clen before. is it ephedra or ephedrine? because ephedra is banned in the us
    Back.... for real this time

  8. ephedra extract/bark is not its found often in supps. i.e. black widow. but ephedra is banned the rough alkoloid version.

    but yah clen/E is a bad idea. clen should be good enough.

  9. Straight clen, increasing the dosage every 2 weeks or so. benadryl every 3rd week -50 mg ED for 7 days

  10. plain and simple

    like a divorce

  11. best arnold scene in TOTAL RECALL

    he shoots his wife "consider this a divorce"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    ephedra extract/bark is not its found often in supps. i.e. black widow. but ephedra is banned the rough alkoloid version.

    but yah clen/E is a bad idea. clen should be good enough.
    interesting. when cycled off clen is ephedra extract a decent product?
    Back.... for real this time

  13. its odd, i never used the real E but the extract is good its causes way more pain in chest then clen but it kinda made me super human all my sense were hightened im assumin since it targeted all the betas plus it supressed my hunger harcore but CLEN beats E and i used E 3x

  14. The beta-2 selectivity of clen is nice because you can saturate your beta-2's without feeling like ur heart is going to explode.
    Back.... for real this time

  15. yes i feel perfect

    "whats the matter CIA got you pushing too many pencils"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    yes i feel perfect

    "whats the matter CIA got you pushing too many pencils"
    Dillion! Push (too many pencils) to the limit!
    Back.... for real this time

  17. Its Ephedrine not any extract or alkaloi... 30mg tabs.... Well i've got 100 of them so may as well use them! I've got 100 tabs of clen and 90 of E left and plenty of my cut left so i will finish them. The E and clen have both worked well for me.. My last cycle of clen wasn't so successful but this cycle of E has been good....

    Benadryl is doesn't contain Diphenhydramine here in the UK and i've got Loratadine at home so im using that instead. The dosage for Loratadine is only 10mg.... I don't think its advisable going above this????

  18. if clen selectively hits beta receptors......then breaking clen to use ephedrine which unselectively hits beta receptors...........how are you giving your receptors a break?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jalal90 View Post
    Its Ephedrine not any extract or alkaloi... 30mg tabs.... Well i've got 100 of them so may as well use them! I've got 100 tabs of clen and 90 of E left and plenty of my cut left so i will finish them. The E and clen have both worked well for me.. My last cycle of clen wasn't so successful but this cycle of E has been good....

    Benadryl is doesn't contain Diphenhydramine here in the UK and i've got Loratadine at home so im using that instead. The dosage for Loratadine is only 10mg.... I don't think its advisable going above this????
    I'm actually running 20mg ED to clear my receptors now. So close to my fall bulk! I'm psyched, this one will get me to my lean goal weight I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if clen selectively hits beta receptors......then breaking clen to use ephedrine which unselectively hits beta receptors...........how are you giving your receptors a break?
    Very good point. As a matter of fact I'd think since your beta-2s are saturated the E would end up hitting mostly beta-1s, which will ultimately induce mostly side effects, e.g. racey heart, and none of the thermogenesis. Better to hold one or the other for the next cut.
    Back.... for real this time

  20. Right i think what ill do is kill the E for a few days and take Loratadine 20mg then continue.... Very good point from soontobbeast

  21. hey hye hey here is a thought i had yesterday.

    what if some ran clean for lets say 6 weeks, and every 3rd day used benedryll? wouldnt that keep receptors fresh throughout whole cycle at max?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    hey hye hey here is a thought i had yesterday.

    what if some ran clean for lets say 6 weeks, and every 3rd day used benedryll? wouldnt that keep receptors fresh throughout whole cycle at max?
    I read you can use benadryl to resensitize the beta receptors while still using clen. So every 3rd week, take 50-100mg of benadryl for that week, preferably before bed, and carry on with the clen.

  23. yes we all know loll but im wondering for the top experits on theri opinion if it was pulsed every 3rd day
  24. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    yes we all know loll but im wondering for the top experits on theri opinion if it was pulsed every 3rd day

    *bump*

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    yes we all know loll but im wondering for the top experits on theri opinion if it was pulsed every 3rd day
    I don't think that'd be effective. The body is a complex system of negative and positive feedback loops. If you saturate your receptors the number of available binding sites will drop. Every 3rd day might clear some of the receptors and thus slow your bodies negative feedback loop but I doubt by much. You really need to completely clear out the system to reset. Think of it like taking an AI or SERM every third day of an epi cycle to reset your HPTA. Wouldn't work, right?
    Back.... for real this time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. benadryl vs zyrtec
    By trippn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:23 PM
  2. benadryl
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. cycling benadryl?
    By tunnelrat in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
  4. Benadryl or Ketotifen
    By CNorris in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
  5. How much Benadryl with Clen?
    By Lonsdale in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in