Accu measure an my BF reading - AnabolicMinds.com

Accu measure an my BF reading

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Accu measure an my BF reading

Ive had this annoying BF right around my belly button. when I use the Accumeasure calipers where they say, I get 5% (so Im prolly around 6ish i assume leaving room for error.)But when I use it right over where I see fat I get 9% reading.
    Heres what gets me, a friend of myn's lower abs show mores o then mine but his BF reading is 9-11%

Any reason for this, I plan to start a bulk in a month anyway, but when I cut again is there anything special I can try, Im always open to new workout routines
    Thanks all!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    Ive had this annoying BF right around my belly button. when I use the Accumeasure calipers where they say, I get 5% (so Im prolly around 6ish i assume leaving room for error.)But when I use it right over where I see fat I get 9% reading.
    Heres what gets me, a friend of myn's lower abs show mores o then mine but his BF reading is 9-11%

Any reason for this, I plan to start a bulk in a month anyway, but when I cut again is there anything special I can try, Im always open to new workout routines
    Thanks all!
    Accumeasure calipers are not that accurate, so anything you get only use as GUIDE as to whether or not you are making progress. Besides, you are going to get a higher reading if you take where you think the fat is, because you will get a higher skinfold; doesn't mean that your bodyfat levels are indicative of that area, since you need to look at the overall pictire and not one point on your body. And you never use the Accumeasure calipers on your lower abs anyways.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. more reading = more confusion
    By FOUNTAIN in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:54 PM
  2. Worth Reading
    By julius kelp in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:46 AM
  3. Help...reading too much...need advice!
    By FLgirl in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 04:36 PM
  5. would you cycle with this reading?
    By inertia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 12:10 PM