WOOHOO Cheat Day
- 02-16-2004, 01:04 AM
WOOHOO Cheat Day
Yesterday was all planned out for me. Me and the boy walked around the mall for a few hours and I cashed in a coupon and got a 5lb jug of whey for $13. So what was my next move after all this healthy activity? Well, wife is overseas so Valentine's dinner was out and I called the pizza joint on the way home and ate the whole damned large pepperoni pie in one sitting. Damn, I love cheat day. Not only is it good for one's sanity, but it's good to spike your body every now and then when the diet is square. But damn did I slam that pie and damnit if I don't love cheat day.
- 02-16-2004, 07:49 AM
pizza the absolute worst best tasting invention ever
- 03-04-2004, 03:28 AM
mines tomorrow. been on low carbs & fats for 6 days now & tomorrow is an "anything" day
had one a week ago and felt fat & bloated all day but the following day i was full, hard and stomach was back to normal.
cheat days are necessary for mental AND physical health IMO.
03-04-2004, 08:28 AM
I know your avatar is good for physical health, that's for sure!
03-04-2004, 01:20 PM
03-05-2004, 06:26 AM
i know. she's hot eh!!!Originally Posted by SwoleCat
here's another favorite
03-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMyth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-14-2005, 09:46 PM
- By Irongame in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:52 AM
- By supersoldier in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:26 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2004, 02:32 AM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2003, 09:31 PM