for those on keto...

1. for those on keto...

Please state your weakness when it comes to food and/or your weekly/bimonthly refeed/skipload

I'm starting to plan mine. I always keep mine low fat but high carb. So far thursday will be my day and I have this listed

Preworkout oatmeal
    Depletion wirkout then cardio
    Darkmatter with extra bcaas

Then... Gushers, peppermint patties, jelly and fluff on wheat, frosted mini wheats (whole box) , sushi (all you can eat.

And that's all I have so far.

May be using metformin along with gbol pslin extra banaba.

2. Ps. This is first **** load ever usually I keep it clean the whole day except post workout but many have been raving about the dirty foods and my weightloss has slowed to almost a halt the past 2 weeks losing maybe 1 pound. So ill super shock this week and see how it goes

3. pancakes...can never get enough pancakes...did I mention pancakes?
    •   

4. Yea pancakes!!! Buckwheat and banana with blueberry syrp

5. make sure you keep fats low on your carb up days though

6. Always do!

7. I stick to the regular pure maple...always wanted to try and chug like Super Troopers

8. pasta - i get whole wheat dough and make pizza with it - you can top it with whatever fits your other macro requirements.

9. Yea sounds good makes me wanna hit up that refeed today lol. I got 2 boxes gushers. And a bag of peppermint patties family sizE box of frosted mini wheats some oatmeal waxy. Gunna get some sushi prolly a knish and def fluff and jelly
  10. Never enough

the pancakes, particularly with bananas. crepes too.
    I'm carbing up today, just decided to this morning, about day 13. I may actually be ending the keto, down about 11 pounds in the 13 days, granted as much as 3 is just glycogen + retained water, but a significant amount was fat
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    the pancakes, particularly with bananas. crepes too.
    I'm carbing up today, just decided to this morning, about day 13. I may actually be ending the keto, down about 11 pounds in the 13 days, granted as much as 3 is just glycogen + retained water, but a significant amount was fat

Not to hijack the thread, but how much of a cal deficit are you in to get that big a loss?
  12. Never enough

about 1k a day, plus heavy heavy cardio
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Sounds good! I'm down 40-45 in 14-15 weeks getting lean holdin a tad of water from the tta and topical clen

My loss came to a halt so I need something a little ridiculous to shock myself outta the slump

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    about 1k a day, plus heavy heavy cardio
    oh damn, thats tough. OK thanks
  15. JDK5386

On day 6 of 10 for my Keto+ECA+:

M - 60 minutes cardio
    T - Light full body + 10 minutes tabata HIIT
    W - 60 minutes cardio
    Tr - Light full body + 10 minutes tabata HIIT
    F - 60 minutes cardio
    S - Light full body + 10 minutes tabata HIIT
    Su - Rest

Down 7 pounds in 6 days, as EJL has stated 3 or so if it is probably water and glycogen, but there's progress. Strength has actually been a bit up with this routine, and I'm seeing definition in my arms and chest that I hadn't in the past.

My weaknesses while on keto are peanuts...its right there in terms of carbs where you can have a few and be fine, but they are insanely calorie intensive and not filling.

My weaknesses while refeeding are this ridiculous kettle popcorn they serve at a local movie theater and frozen yogurt - again not terrible for you but can kill a diet.

16. My weakness is ... Well I don't know yet. My biggest obsticle is myself. I've only cheated on the proposed dates that were soley for cheat day. Otherwise I haven't fallen off the wagon.

Buffalo wings and grilled chicken parm can beat me up a whole lot tho

17. mmm cheat meals.

the BEST part of any diet!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-keto
    By GuyverX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:51 PM
  2. Keto help??
    By Chest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:03 PM