Hman's cutting up!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Hman's cutting up!


    I have been meaning to start this log for a bit now, but have just been tired and busy. This isn't going to be a serious log just to track my weight loss and to get some help from my friends when needed. I have already been cutting for 3 weeks already . I started at 192 and am now down to 185-3. So far so good.
    My supps consist of cla, glutamine, protein, bcaas, relora and various stims. Cardio is done 4-6 times a week, some is fatsed and some is postworkout. I have been slacking on the cardio the last 2 weeks but will make up for it this 2 weeks.


  2. These are the before pics but i am very flat in them from lack of carbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   
       


  3. Subadub
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  4. Wholly sh1t bro! You look huge!! Did you do another cycle?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. You're looking great, bro! You've really been making some progress behind the scenes here.
    •   
       


  6. Subb'd to this

    HAHA...what dose of CLA are you doing? I just started 6gr/day. I've got 400caps so I decided to get a little crazy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You're looking great, bro! You've really been making some progress behind the scenes here.
    Yeah man I have been killing it lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Wholly sh1t bro! You look huge!! Did you do another cycle?
    I did a 3 week pulse of super a month or 2 ago but it was short and i put on a couple pounds. I don't know how much I kept because I started the cut not too long afterwards. Thanks for the compliment I have been training really hard and eating well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Subb'd to this

    HAHA...what dose of CLA are you doing? I just started 6gr/day. I've got 400caps so I decided to get a little crazy.
    I have never run it seriously before but i am noticing some effects. I don't know if it is just the cla or a combo of all the supps. I am running 4g a day split up throughout the day. Thanks for stopping by!

  8. Gl man. Already made some great cut progress.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Gl man. Already made some great cut progress.
    some progress so far but the pics are before hand. I can pretty much eat what ever I want on the weekends and some cheats during the week and look like that with no cardio, but I want to be lean year round from here on out ya know.Thanks for joining!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    some progress so far but the pics are before hand. I can pretty much eat what ever I want on the weekends and some cheats during the week and look like that with no cardio, but I want to be lean year round from here on out ya know.Thanks for joining!
    Do you drink much, H?

  11. subbin in. good luck bro.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Do you drink much, H?
    I have done my far share during college, but i now I keep it to a minimum. I might have 2-3 beers on the weekend for the most part none though. Thats is were i got this belly and lovehandles that damn booze. i am hoping to not have anymore until the end of the cut.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I have done my far share during college, but i now I keep it to a minimum. I might have 2-3 beers on the weekend for the most part none though. Thats is were i got this belly and lovehandles that damn booze. i am hoping to not have anymore until the end of the cut.
    Righto. I was just curious.

  14. Smug bastard!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Righto. I was just curious.
    What was your reason behind that question? I don't mean this in a bad way just want to know?

  16. Just got back from the gym and the low carb thing is killing my strength. Thats what always stops me mid cut. I hate losing strength and size, but i would rather get lean and then continue on bulking(cleanly). Lets just say it was rough in there

  17. Hitched!
    NSCA - CSCS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Just got back from the gym and the low carb thing is killing my strength. Thats what always stops me mid cut. I hate losing strength and size, but i would rather get lean and then continue on bulking(cleanly). Lets just say it was rough in there
    Same here, man. There is just something satisfying about being lean over being big. Now, if I could be 250lbs at 10-12% bf, I'd probably take it, but I don't think my genetics would allow me to get even close to that. I'll settle for 180lbs at 6-7% bf.

    Being big is sweet, but I just feel so great being lean and mean.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Same here, man. There is just something satisfying about being lean over being big. Now, if I could be 250lbs at 10-12% bf, I'd probably take it, but I don't think my genetics would allow me to get even close to that. I'll settle for 180lbs at 6-7% bf.

    Being big is sweet, but I just feel so great being lean and mean.
    Yeah buddy and when you go into bulk mode it is so much easier to gain lean mass and you can tell visibly how much you gained alot easier.

  20. I like to look at it this way. From going low-carb for so long you become more sensitive to insulin so you can get a solid 4-6weeks of GFH'n in.

    But i hear you. I still have cals high and just cut carbs and im bloated and flat, the worst two things you can be...blah
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Same here, man. There is just something satisfying about being lean over being big. Now, if I could be 250lbs at 10-12% bf, I'd probably take it, but I don't think my genetics would allow me to get even close to that. I'll settle for 180lbs at 6-7% bf.

    Being big is sweet, but I just feel so great being lean and mean.
    Agreed. I feel much better when I'm mid 190's to high 180's. I felt huge at 225-230lbs, but I was up in the 15% + bf, easy.

    Here's me at 230 doing push ups with a friend.

    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Subbing. Your starting with a very solid base and should be shredded by the end of this. Show me how it is done bro!

  23. Base? H is stacked!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Subbing. Your starting with a very solid base and should be shredded by the end of this. Show me how it is done bro!
    I will do my best! thanks for following!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Base? H is stacked!
    Too kind Irish

  25. Is that really you Irish?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. Supposed to do legs today, but I can't even think about that right now. My summer job(landscaping, mowing) is killing me and i hate it. Can't wait for school to start back up. I will resume workouts tomorrow.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Supposed to do legs today, but I can't even think about that right now. My summer job(landscaping, mowing) is killing me and i hate it. Can't wait for school to start back up. I will resume workouts tomorrow.
    I hear you man, I work in a machine shop and do about 1,000 things and more times than not am the bitch bc im the "big strong young kid"....it blows.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I hear you man, I work in a machine shop and do about 1,000 things and more times than not am the bitch bc im the "big strong young kid"....it blows.
    Sounds like a similar story

  29. How you diggin the Relora, H? What are you dosing it at? How long ago did you start it? What's your sign? (no hemo)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  30. Distilled is that a new avi? Legs look bigger to me
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. Getting Cut With MMv2- HMAN'S FIRST LOG
    By hman85 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 01:09 PM
  3. Hman's Epic Epi Adventure
    By hman85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 381
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. JW for cutting?
    By SpoonRiver in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Question on Cutting. (First time cutting)
    By jjm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Log in
Log in