Best Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best Fat Burner


    Another site was taking a Survey for Awards for the best Fat Burner. Thoughts or suggestions?

    I personally go between Musclepharm Shred and Lipo 6x. I really like the Shred but a little costly (IMO)

    Now I know nothing replaces diet/exercise but what are you guys using for that extra oomph....

    PS- looking for something both me and my wife can use....

    ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0+
    BioQuest BetaStax
    Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
    BSN Atro-Phex
    BSN Cheaters Relief
    Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean
    Gaspari Nutrition Mitotropin
    MAN Scorch
    MAN Vaporize
    MHP DREN
    Muscle Asylum Project Arson
    MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore X
    Nutrex Lipo 6
    Nutrex Lipo 6 Hers
    Nutrex Lipo 6x
    Nutrex Lipo-6 Black
    PrimaForce Max CLA
    SciVation Sesamin
    Universal Animal Cuts
    VPX Meltdown
    mindandmuscle.com

    Use code shawn for a free gift

    •   
       


  2. SX- Slim Xtreme 1 capsule does the trick. clean, even energy for 12+ hours, great app. suppression, increased concentration and focus and mental clarity.. won nutraplanets award for best in its class, and also a top seller.

  3. I take Lipo 6x myself, had some great results but always on the lookout for anything which might be better so will view this thread with some interest. Have heard EPH 25+ isn't bad, also looking forward to hearing about Lipo 6 black!

  4. Love Meltdown,.. nice even clean burn, no crash! And all the yohimbe is good for your sex life!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  5. i really like E/C/A/GTE mix.

    its pretty cheap too.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  6. what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it

  7. Remember that fat loss is mostly diet and training. If you don't have those on track, no pill is going to give you the results you want.

    Some effective fat burners that I have used are:

    -Shred Matrix
    -X-Force
    -REDuction

    My favorite fat burner is X-Force because of the incredible mood enhancement and smooth energy boost that comes along with great fat loss results. I became a rep for IBE because I liked their product so much. LOL.

    REDuction and Shred Matrix are some good products. I personally didn't see as many fat loss results while using them, but they still are some solid, quality supplements that I would recommend.

    I used Slim Xtreme once and it made me so nauseous that I refused to take it again. I've heard a couple other people who've had the same problem, but from my understanding it is a rare side effect.
  8. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Can't beat ECA and carb cycling
    •   
       

  9. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
    You're right every one does tend to focus on the energy and appetite suppression, but SX does indeed increase your metabolism drastically. It is a great fat burner.

    Receate, by USPL is also one to consider.

  10. Hands down EC stack, twice as effective and half the cost. Proper diet and EC will cut the fat off like a knife.

  11. i will run clen soon home it is better with ECA targeting all BETA 1,2 and 3 i had some heavy BAD version of chest pain

  12. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    SX- Slim Xtreme 1 capsule does the trick. clean, even energy for 12+ hours, great app. suppression, increased concentration and focus and mental clarity.. won nutraplanets award for best in its class, and also a top seller.
    I have seen it all... and SLIM XTREME is king by a long shot... its hunger suppression kills the ECA stack... u cant show me anything type of food on SLIM XTREME that will tempt me to eat...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
    I think people always mention appetite supression with SX is because SX's appetite supression is quite incredible and pronounced and unyielding....

    this makes cutting calories very very easy..

    • Venom Hyperdrive - they have changed the formula - the old Hyperdrive was one of the best - the new one is simply average
    • Slim X - appetite destroyer...wow!
    • Clenbutrx - knock you on your booty stim - not for the faint of heart. You can see weekly body comp changes with this product...you can't say that for most.


    Don't forget, the stim is such a small part of the equation. Of course your foundation will include things such as:
    • Fish oil - 3 grams of EPA/DHA a day
    • Adequate Protein
    • Proper carb timing with a carb disposal product - (PSlin, Glycobol)
    • Proper sleep and supps to enhance that...increase in gh is quite important when losing fat
    • Water, water, water!
    • Plenty of fiberous carbs which will help with satiety and the enzymes will help with the extra protein and acid/alkaline balance
    • Attitude...make sure you are both happy with whatever choice you make. That is the real key and is often overlooked. Even the best stim will only elicit a only a small effect on the bigger picture. These products are really the icing on the cake so to speak. You can loose fat and enjoy pushing yourself to reach your goal.

      Of course all advice is relative based on your exact needs. If you don't have issues with appetite suppression and you simply want a stimulant that may effect your choices. You see on the posts that SlimXtreme is getting great reviews for both however. ECA will crush your appetitite, give crazy energy if not abused and elevate the metabolism higher than mosts stims for a longer period. Also make sure you are conscious of your stimulant timing in regards to your carb intake as stimulants can have negative effects on insulin resistance. This is one of the main focuses of weight loss of course...managing insulin. I hope this was helpful and I know the posters on this site will provide allot of good info...so many knowledgeable cats here!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Aviad View Post
    • Venom Hyperdrive - they have changed the formula - the old Hyperdrive was one of the best - the new one is simply average
    • Slim X - appetite destroyer...wow!
    • Clenbutrx - knock you on your booty stim - not for the faint of heart. You can see weekly body comp changes with this product...you can't say that for most.


    Don't forget, the stim is such a small part of the equation. Of course your foundation will include things such as:
    • Fish oil - 3 grams of EPA/DHA a day
    • Adequate Protein
    • Proper carb timing with a carb disposal product - (PSlin, Glycobol)
    • Proper sleep and supps to enhance that...increase in gh is quite important when losing fat
    • Water, water, water!
    • Plenty of fiberous carbs which will help with satiety and the enzymes will help with the extra protein and acid/alkaline balance
    • Attitude...make sure you are both happy with whatever choice you make. That is the real key and is often overlooked. Even the best stim will only elicit a only a small effect on the bigger picture. These products are really the icing on the cake so to speak. You can loose fat and enjoy pushing yourself to reach your goal.

      Of course all advice is relative based on your exact needs. If you don't have issues with appetite suppression and you simply want a stimulant that may effect your choices. You see on the posts that SlimXtreme is getting great reviews for both however. ECA will crush your appetitite, give crazy energy if not abused and elevate the metabolism higher than mosts stims for a longer period. Also make sure you are conscious of your stimulant timing in regards to your carb intake as stimulants can have negative effects on insulin resistance. This is one of the main focuses of weight loss of course...managing insulin. I hope this was helpful and I know the posters on this site will provide allot of good info...so many knowledgeable cats here!
    great post +1 dead on
  15. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i will run clen soon home it is better with ECA targeting all BETA 1,2 and 3 i had some heavy BAD version of chest pain
    Isn't clen damaging to heart tissue?

  16. I think you may be referring to:

    Clenbuterol - a powerful drug - stronger than ephedrine - the real deal - not suggested by myself

    Clenbutrx - a supplement made by VPX which is very strong and very effective - not so much of a drug - some different forms of caffeine and yohimbe in a liquid form.

  17. From the posts it seems that people are suggesting ECA. Would it be OK to run this with Tamoxifan as part of a PCT after a PH cycle?
  18. JDK5386
    JDK5386's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Can't beat ECA and carb cycling
    ECA works great with strict keto as well. That said, very few people can maintain a strict keto diet for more than a few weeks.

  19. Wifey actually picked up some Primatene from WM for me, 12.5 mg of Ephedrine...

    Took the stack about 15 mins before cardio on empty stomach...I was on fire....forgot how well this stuff worked....
    mindandmuscle.com

    Use code shawn for a free gift

  20. Is Clenbutrx, Naplam, and Eviscerate all the same type of product as in no need to stack any of these together?

  21. im currently taking mitotropin from gaspari and i think this ish works pretty good lost 5 pounds in about a week

  22. ECA works better than any of that over priced under dosed sh*t...

  23. i want to start using clen just startin out want advise on how to use it. plus how long it will be in my system after i stop it so i can pass a piss test

  24. pisss test does not check for it.
    i belive u start out at 20mcg and raise it by 20mcg every day until u find your own sweet spot, some are at 60 some at 100. find a dude called crazychemist, he helped me with this stuff pretty knowledgable dude

  25. i love ECA but it hits my heart heavy around week 6 then again i used black widow which dosent have epehdrine but ephedra extract or alkoloids forgot which one but from what i hear ephedrine is easier on heart than alkoloids

  26. ECA/EVI/HIIT/CKD

  27. Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:03 AM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 03:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
  4. Fat Burner
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Log in
Log in